Gifted Hands

Let’s Scream: One Shot Collections! [BUSY]

 

14th Shot: You + Teen Top’s L.Joe

 

Characters:

 

Minnie – girl full of dreams.

 

L. Joe – Exchange student, intelligent and friendly guy.

 

Your POV

 

“Miss Minnie! The models are ready!” one of the staff shouted

 

“Good! The show will start in 5 minutes!” I shouted then walk to them

 

“Girls, do your best! Fighting!” I shouted and smiled~

 

Today is the launch of my clothing line at USA. Many people preach me because at young-age I establish my own clothing line at Korea now Internationally. I will never forget the people behind my success, people who step down on me, people who fool and bully me. They are the reason why I pursue my dreams, who’s successful now?

 

 

 

>>Flash back<<

 

Back in High School

 

Still Your POV

 

School… worst place I’ve been… I’m always present but whenever the subject is Math, History except for Arts related, I usually dunk down to my desk, sleeping. Whenever it’s free time I will go out and draw… draw… or go the school’s rooftop and sleep.

 

*rings*

 

School bell always wake me on classes… So I woke up and saw the teacher is leaving

 

“Tsh, pathetic” a girl who passes by me said

 

“Yah!” a girl shouted and kick my table

 

I just look at her with fears in my eyes…

 

“Give me your lunch! Palli” she said

 

Without thinking I give her my lunch…

 

“You know… you mustn’t here in our school! Cause you can’t even speak! You’re disabled!” she shouted

 

As much I wanted to shout, I can’t… not because I can’t speak, it’s because I don’t have strength… strength to fight back. They just look at me, their eyes are full of disgust… as if their waiting for me to fight back but I didn’t so they left me there. I walk to the cafeteria and bought sandwich then walk at the garden to eat. Our lunch is and hour so I got 20 minutes of eating then the rest it’s either drawing or sleeping. This day I’ll draw~~ I look around and saw a tree and a bench beside it~ So I started drawing… then a man appears, he’s not in uniform and holding a camera… he sat at the bench so I don’t have any choice to draw him… he’s taking photos… he’s always moving, it’s really hard to draw like this… I was looking at him then my paper then him… when I look at him again I saw his camera pointing on me, like taking photo of me, when he saw me looking he ran away… but I haven’t finish my drawing yet… tch!

 

*rings*

 

The school bell rang, means I need to go to the ‘hell’ room again. So I sat at the back part of the room, no one wanted to sit beside me that’s why I’m isolated.

 

“Class, you have a new classmate” our teacher said

 

“Mister please introduce yourself” our teacher said while waving at the door

 

He walk to our room, oh~ he’s the guy with the camera… all of the girls almost squeal because of his handsomeness~

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m Lee Byung Hun, but you can call me L.Joe~ Nice meeting you!” He said and bowed

 

“You can take any sit at the back” our teacher said

 

He divert he’s look at the back and saw me, he kinda have that awkward look at me… so he walk through the class and sit beside me…

 

I look at him then he smiled… I don’t know what to do so I just look at the teacher without returning a smile. Time passes and the subject is boring… so I took out my drawing notebook and draw again~ Since I wanted to see cherry blossoms so bad I will draw it~~ by imagination I drawed cherry blossom trees~ It’s so beautiful…

 

*Rings~*

 

Finally school is done! I’m about to go home but my body needs to go to CR~~ So I ran at the CR and do my thing. When I got out I saw 3 girls waiting for me.

 

“Yah, Minnie we are bored…” they said

 

I just look at them… I’m about to walk out when a girl grab my wrist… she pulled me then push me down

 

“We are talking to you” one girl said

 

I bit my lower lip to hold my tears back. Suddenly they started heating me hard, kicking, slapping… name it all. Hot flashes started to flow on my cheeks…

 

“Omona! She’s crying!! Poor!!” they shouted and laughed… they kick me again

 

“Stop!” someone shouted

 

“Omo! Aish!” the girls shouted and ran

 

“Are you okay?” he asked

 

I was looking at him but it’s bit blurry because of the tears… he wiped my tears out and I can see clearly his face now… L.Joe? I gave him a –why? - look…

 

“Uhm, I’ll take you home” he said while helping to stand up

 

I shook my head to say no.

 

“But you’re hurt” he said worried

 

‘Why do even worry to a garbage like me?’ I wanted to ask him that, but I can’t. So I push him and walk away… I feel so weak yet I set my mind to be strong…

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

As always I got bullied every day and this L. joe always help me… Do he really pity me?! He’s always at my back… he goes with me every break times, even though I don’t talk to him.   

 

-at rooftop-

 

“Minnie-ssi, why don’t you talk” he asked

 

“…..”

 

“Minnie-ssi, if you talk I’ll leave you” L.joe said

 

So I look at him~~

 

“…..”

 

“Bbuing~ Bbuing?” he aegyoed

 

As much I wanted to hold my laughter I can’t he’s too cute~

 

“Wow, you smiled…” he said

 

“You know just smile~ You’re really pretty” he said and cupped my face

 

In an instant my face turns red… Aish..

 

“Stop” I said

 

“WOW!! You’ve spoken!!” he shouted and jump

 

“You can leave now…” I said

 

“Ha?” he asked

 

“You promised me when I speak you’ll leave… promises shouldn’t be broken…” I said

 

“You’re right… but why don’t you like a company?” he asked

 

“Of course I do… but…” I said

 

“But… what? Look Minnie, I like you so don’t worry~” L.Joe said and smiled

 

What he like me?! Like me?? ME?!!!

 

So I just smiled~ after that L. joe and I became friends~ But bullying is still there whenever L.Joe’s not around…

 

>>Fast forward<<

 

-Graduation Day-

 

My eomma decided to take me abroad and study there… I’m really sad that I will live L.Joe… so I decided to confess to him this graduation, I also have my graduation gift for him… this is a drawing notebook~~ When you open it, you’ll see a lot of drawing of him~

 

After the Graduation, I sneak out of the venue and ran at the garden… I told L.Joe to meet me their… I saw him there waiting~~

 

“L.Joe!” I shouted then hugged him

 

“Congratulations~” I said

 

“Congratulations too~~” L.Joe said

 

“Here..” I said and handed him my gift…

 

“Wow!!! Thank You!!” L.Joe said and hugged me

 

“And I wanted to say something~” I said

 

“What’s that?” he asked

 

“I-i-i-…. Like you” I said while playing with my fingers…

 

“Oppa!” a girl shouted

 

I look around and saw a girl… the girl was L.Joe’s rumoured girlfriend…

 

“Jagiya…” he said in a fading voice

 

So it’s real?!! L.Joe and that girl have relationship?!

 

“You and …” I asked suddenly tears formed at my eyes

 

L.Joe just stand there and look at me…

 

“Aniyo… Congratulations” I said and tap he’s shoulders… and walk out…

 

After that I never saw L.Joe anymore. I never mention anyone about me going abroad. So I studied abroad and when I finish I came back to Korea and started designing clothes… surprisingly many companies liked my designs and sponsored me~ that’s why I managed to launch a clothing line.

 

>>Back to real time<<

 

The event successfully ends. My work is finish here~ So I plan to have vacation at my home… korea. Tomorrow is my flight~

 

-Back to Korea-

 

The airplane landed and many press is waiting for me… camera flashes always irritate my eyes so I walk faster… thank my body guards no one can go near me~ I just bought a new house in an exclusive subdivision~ they said many Korean Idols or Politicians live there. Once I arrived the house I slept. I also brought Joey with me~ He’s my dog.

 

This is my vacation so I planned to jog in the morning of course with Joey~ so I jug while Joey beside me~ He’s a trained dog that’s why he won’t ran away. But I’m wrong… he ran away so I ran to catch him… thank God someone catches him. I rested my hands at my knees and breathe…

 

“Aish, Joey…” I said and straightened my body…

 

I look at the guy…

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

L. Joe??

 

“Minnie?” he asked

 

“L.Joe…” I mumbled… he handled Joey back

 

“You live here?” he asked

 

“Uhm, yes” I said

 

“You live here too?” I asked

 

“Yes~ it’s my house” he said while looking at the house infront of us

 

“Mind going in first? We need to catch up” he said and smiled

 

“Ah~ Okay” I said

 

We entered he’s house and we both sat down at the couch.

 

“How are you? I heard you’re a designer?” he asked

 

“Ah~ Yes… I am~ how about you?” I said and smiled

 

“I debuted as a singer~” he said

 

“Oh” I said

 

AWKWARD SILENCE…

 

“I nee-” I was about to say when

 

“Why didn’t you tell me you studied abroad?” he said

 

“Cause you won’t care” I said

 

“Why?” L.Joe asked

 

“Because you have your girlfriend… you didn’t even told me… I hold onto you” I said

 

“But…” he’s about to say

 

“Look L.Joe pass is pass” I said

 

“No… for how many years I never stopped… I never stopped loving you” He confessed

 

“Eh?” I asked

 

“Wait here…” he said and ran to his room, when he got back he was holding a box… he opened it and the box is full of pictures… pictures of me…

 

“Why didn’t you said it earlier??” I asked

 

“Cause I thought you don’t like me! See, I confessed to you… remember at the rooftop, but you didn’t answered me” he said

 

“But I thought…” I said

 

“Look Minnie, I don’t care about the past…” L.Joe said

 

“All I think about now is us… our future” L.Joe added

 

“Are you sure I still like you?” I asked

 

“Yes” he said

 

“How?” I asked

 

“Joey, you named the dog JOEy.” He said

 

He’s right…

 

“So please Minnie… I’ll make it up to you… be mine now” he said and hold my hands

 

“Promise?” I asked

 

“Yes, I’ll be by your side forever~” he said

 

I hugged him tight and said Yes~

 

“I love you, you don’t know how much I suffer without you…” L.Joe said

 

“Me too~~ I love you too” I said~ Then he kissed my forehead… I smiled then kissed him at his lips~

 

END.  

 

A/N: This story is for Minnie~~ I hope you liked it!! <3 Keep requesting!! <3 UPVOTE! And share!!

 

Admin Fanny –

 

Please listen to my new cover~~

 

Subscribe me!! <3