Friends or no?

On rainy days

 

 

It's 6PM and I have to be to the concert's place at 8PM well all it's good right?... I was worried about something all day long...  But didn't get what it is really... Aish so burdensome...Imo wasn't at home, she is out tonight, business diner or maybe not. I dont really know what she's doin'.. Maybe I should ask her someday. Hmm yesh maybe someday.

Well, Guess Im ready... One look to my watch and it's already 7PM Im gonna be late, if I stay here... I catch my keys and my phone, put them in my bag and run like the wind.... Finally I could take a taxi and arrived for 7:45Pm to the place concert...

"Im here" I just send it like this to Hyungie oppa...

Hyungie oppa : Nuguni?

me: Yaaah Hyungie oppa..

Hyungie oppa: Yaah babo you didnt give me your number :pokerface:

me: Oops mianhe oppa, Im in front the concert's place..

Hyungie: wait for me..

 

I look around and they were a lot of girls with streamer and notice you know like in TV when they showed u a big concert...Many girls were screamin' so loud that I though become deaf... Someone hit my shoulder I turned back and be face to face to Hyungie oppa, wait not really face to face Im like really small...My face is like at his neck level or less...

He put his hand on my mouth and lead me somewhere else... He took off his hand...

-Hyungie oppa? where are we?

-well into the waiting room...

-Wha-what?? 

-I told you that will be a V.I.P right??? So welcome into the waitin' room..

-Omo, I feel dizzy...

-Yaah, dont faint here,...aaaish that girl...

-Im okay, just you know to much feels in one second...

-Omo is, is it B.A.P???

-Yesh, totally and completely B.A.P...

-*bows* Annyeonghaseyo.... they were lookin' at me and I didn't know what to do...*eotteokhe* If I could I will be six feets under, just for not blushin' like a stupid girl in front of them....Aigooo eottokhe...

Junhyung oppa dragged me in a little room where the other one were waitin'... POKERFACE... I didn't how to react in front of people I didn't know...

*bows* hmm hmm, I coughed and then greet them "Annyeong"

-Oooh Naeun-ssi... 

-Omo...Naeun-ssi???!!

I recognize them it was Junhyung friends... The chubby one is Yoseob told me hyungie oppa, the taller is the maknae and it's Dongwoon, muscle man is Gikwang, the manly one is Dujun and the 4D prince I already talked to him is Hyunseung...*bows*

Hyunseung, look straight to me and asked:

-Naeun-ssi what are you doin' here?

-Hyungie oppa guest...

His eyes were wide openned... I nudged Junhyung and he just cough... 

-Yaaa you didnt tell them that I will come right? I whispered it and he just smiled me back.... Aish...Jjinja Oppa...He smiled againd and then laughed...

I blushed, everbody was fixing me with some look...I would love to be a mouse and find me a hideout....

-"Naeun-sii" said Yoseob, you're really cute when you blushed... I put my hand on my face for hidin' the way I blushed, It was even more now... 

-"ooh it's hot no?? " I said, I tried to fan myself but hmmmm...aigoo

-"Naeun-ssi, Nice to meet you" said Dujun

-"Ne, Naeun-ssi, Annyeong" said Gikwang with a wide smile

-"Annyeong, noona" said Dongwoon

Dujun taped on Dongwoon head and said: "Yaaah..." and Dongwoon pouted

-"ooh Anni, he can called me Noona, it's ok", A big smile appeared on Dongwoonie face omo I would hug him....

-"neh Noona, Gomawo"... *bows*

-"Yaaah since when are you friends" asked Hyunseung

-"None of your business" I replied

And everybody bursted of laugh... They were really warm people and really nice... that was my first opinion... Hyungie oppa pushed me on a seat.

-"Do you want drink something?" said Hyungie oppa

-"Oh Anni Oppa Gomawo"

-"Yaaah oppa??? when did you become her oppa? Are you datin?" asked Gikwang

-"Ooh Anni" I nodded side to side

-"Yaaah Lee Gikwang, stop messing with her" said Hyungie oppa

-"I just askin', so Hyung you're datin, aw' cute couple...Juneun couple or Nahyung couple??...aaah I got it Nahyung couple aw cute" said Gikwang

Hyunseung threw a teddy bear on his head, yesh a teddy bear I think their fan gave it....

-"Yaaah, what are you doin' Hyung?"...said Gikwang

-"Shut up, Babo"....

adn they started to argue... It was really funny, they were throwin' teddy bear everywhere and one hit my head... they stopped and looked at me.

-"Noona, gwenchana?" said Dongwoon

-"aah hm hm" I nodded

-"Yaaah Hyung, take care of what you do? Look before you leap" said Dongwoon he was really worried even if it was only a teddy bear aw kyeopta.

-"Anni, Dongwoon-ah it's okay, dont worry" I said

-"Yaaah respect your hyung, aish that guy" said Gikwang

-"It's okay, everything okay, now stop bickerin' " I said

-"okay, Noona" said Dongwoon

 

[2 hours later]

 

The concert was great and they were really good, I was in the backstage and saw everything with a different point of view...it's really more excitin' to be behind the scene.

 

They were all hungry so I decided to invite them. Well I wasnt really happy to be the only girl but I have to thanks them.

[...]

I was cookin', it's been a long time I didn't  cook...Ramyun, Kimchi fried, I cut some vegetables and meat for the Bulgogi... Layed the table and put the dishes on and lastly called them.

They eyes where shinin' when they saw all the meal:

-"Waow Noona, ur a cordon bleu"

-"aish, it's nothing, eat well I go upstair for refreshin' okay"

-"Anni, noona come here" 

-"yes naeun-ssi just come here, You work hard now enjoy all what you cooked". said Gikwang

-"Anni Im not hungry"

-"Yaaah Naeun-ah, take seat" said Hyungie oppa

-"oppa, I dont want to eat" I pouted

-"yaah, forget it and come here, Ppalli Ppalliwa." said Hyungie oppa

I gave up and took a seat next to Dongwoon-ah, He tried to feed me but I wasn't  comfortable. He pouted so I roughed up his hair.

-"Yaah noona Im not a baby, dont mess up my hair"

-"Yaah change your tone" I replied

-"say ah noona, ppalli ppalliwa" I obeyed and Finally ate something. "how is it noona?"

-I smiled "Masisseoyo"...Thumbed up

-"Aish Noona you're to cute" and then he pinched my cheeks

-"Yaah Im you're Noona"

-"Im taller than you"

-"Im still you're Noona and I can Kick your off"

-"Yaaah help me hyung she's really rude" he grabbed Hyunseung arm

-"None of my business" he said

-"yaah Hyung you're really mean"

-"It's either you or me and I choose you" said Hyunseung

-"Noona look his really mean" he pouted

-"aish...None of my businees..." I said and pinched his cheeks...

-"everybody is against me"

-"Say Ah Dongwoonie"...and he automatically open his mouth "aaah good boy"

-"Yaah noona" 

For the first time, it was like I was in my family