ROTTEN LUCK

On rainy days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTbC1UsBtek : Breath-B2ST

 

Open-mouthed, I was totally open-mouthed... Babo I was thinkin'...

Being captivated by each moves, each sounds, each beats... It was like seein' angels from the heavens...Butterflies in my tummy....

That very familiar person was the one outside, that stupid guy with...wait wait... his friends... OMG....

[...]

 

The end of the concert was very spectacular... I went out and Lucky me it was rainin'... WTH is with that weather.....

-Yaaaa can you just stop rainin until I comeback home?? I was yellin like a crazy... Aaaaah I was already all wet and have no Umbrella...

I ran to the station bus but the bus driver didn't want to get me in cause' I was totally wet....

BAD LUCK....

I resigned myself and walk like a lost soul... I was livin' like in 2 hours of walk to the concert place....God bless me!!!!

 

[...]

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm, my heart was beatin' so loud, I though my chest will explode... He put his hand on my mouth...There were no light so I couldn't see his face... I tried to bite his hand...

-Yaaaa... waegurae... WTH are u doin'?

I kicked in his nuts and ran again and again....I took a look back and he was down...layin' on the sidewalk....I ran over and over again until I couldnt breath...

I reminds his voice...tha voice sounds familiar but I was totally scared to think properly...

[...] 

I closed the door and went upstairs straight to the bathroom... I was chillin' and my heart was almost boundin' out to my chest...I took a look in the mirror and I was completely white...

[...]

School, it's not something I like even if I got good grades... I would love to be psychologist so I work for it... In the hall entrance a few girls were waitin' for me and gloverin' at me...

-Oooh no! What did I do now

A girl taller and really pretty come closer to me...

-You, what do you think you are doing? unh?

-Hi! Nice to meet you too, If you are okay I would love to go to my class

-Hahaha...Girls look at this stupid, ugly and little worm , all the girls were now all around me...

-Okay guys, Now let me go I just wanna go to my class okay?

-Who do you think you are to do that...

-Do what??? What did I do???

She held my hair and put her lips next to my ears

- Remember the concert...stupid ...

I  punched her face and then all the girls started to pull my hair and give me kicks.

-Fawckin' es I said...I was screamin' and tryin' to punched them, but it was like tryin' to kill a giant with a stone....

They were laughin' and nobody came to help me, I was bleedin'... Finally they stopped... Bruises everywhere on my arms and legs...Headache, My nose was bleeding... My uniform imbrued... there's no way to go in class today...

I walked to football ground and there were a tap so I washed my face...ROTTEN LUCK... I put my earphones and listenned music to calm down...Layin' down on the ground and look at the sky... Fluffy clouds and sunshine...well a great blue sky... Despite all that stupid things that happened I feel good

I closed my eyes...

[...] 

When I woke up something was hiding the sun, I  rubbed my eyes...

-Aaaah finally sleeping beauty...

-Who are you?... still have a blurred vision

-Yaaa... do you do it on purpose?

-What the hell, What did I do again? are you here for hit me too? I recognized his voice it was the same as that stupid guy, the one with the ball and at the concert.

-Whaaat? Hit u? I dont touch girl...

-So what? Can you just let me alone?

-Miaouuuu...someone get up on the wrong side of the bed

He touched my cheek with his fingers and caressed it....I forced back all that feelings and pushed away his hand...

-What do you think I am.. Im not that kind of girl..Just take it for other one okay... So now LEAVE ME ALONE

-Jakkaman...he grabbed my hand... You didnt tell me your name...His eyes were so shinny and deep black...

-Forget it okay!

-Hey, I just want to know your name..

-Try to find it by yourself!

-Aish that girl!!! What am I tryin' to do?

-Well, just try it with another person and forget me...

-You make me go insane, really...

-Well happy to know...so NOW BYE I GOT TO GO HOME

-home, but it's only noon

-I dont give a bye!!!

-A girl who's swearin' isnt beautiful...

-Lucky me Im not beautiful

-Wait! I bring you back home... I passed on and didnt mind it but he was following me

I put my earphones on and listened to 4minute-Im ok...

-Do you live far away from the school? 

I keep on walking...

-Hey Im talkin to you, can you just anwser me...

I put the volume up

-Yaaaah!!! he was yellin and everybody were starin' at us now...

-Yaaaah....

-What again...NOW JUST STOP FOLLOWING OR I WILL SCREAM AND TELL EVERYONE UR A STALKER

-You already screamin' sweety

-YAAAAAH GET THE OUT OF MY LIFE

-Aish that girl, she's so rude

Suddenly someone called him:

-OOPPAAAAA.....HYUNSEUNG OPPA

-I think she's calling you

-OPPAAAAAA! HYUNSEUNG OPPA...HERE OPPA she was running to him

-Nope she's really calling you...

-Aish...What???

-Oppa!!! she glanced me and then: Who's that girl?? with a dirty look

I just answered: Nobody...I dont know him...bye...she clinged on him....

-yaaaah youuuu wait....

I just smile and go back home...

 

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................