First day...

On rainy days

 

[My songs today :B2ST- You:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSX0OlgADTU]

 

Today, the sky seems to brighter for me...it's the people around they look so happy...I just want to hide myself...why do I have to be there...

It's been now 4 weeks, I'm here...last month I was the happiest girl ever and now Im just creepin'...it's a little bit hard for me to be here and not there... I just want to go back and see my parents faces, argue with my mom and my dad, laugh with'em. I just sigh, tears are comin' up, tryin' to take them back but I can... Gosh I miss them so much...Only 4 weeks they died and I cant stand that pain...Tears are fallin' now like waterfall...

My psy give me a diary to write all my thought down, maybe he thinks it would help but I don't really believe in it... I just do it...

Im Naeun, 15yo girl...I live now in Seoul at my aunty's house, but actually she's a business women so it's like Im livin' alone in this huge house... Oh well, that's not too bad, I dont really know what I should say if I have to talk with her... Im half korean and french...My Dad was Korean and Mommy was French... I grew up in France, but we used to come back in Seoul for holidays...

Well today is my first day in my new school and like I used to be in France Im late, but I dont really care... I just put my earphones on and walk quietly to my school...

[...]

 

Im in 3A class, and I have hopefully english class, Mr Choi asked me to introduce myself but I wasn't able to speak loudly... just feelin' all that stares on me it was so uncomfortable...

- Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Son Naeun... I glanced at Mr Choi, he just nodded and show my place...

I'm near to the window, I can see a little garden where there's a little group of guys...they are laughin, talkin' and livin' like normal boys at this time Im just envyin' them to be so Happy... I wanna know what make them smile so brightly... why are they so joyful... I just wanna feel once again that kind of feelin'..

[...]

Finally it's lunch... I run out of my class but don't really careful so I just bump into someone... I just say something nosense and Run til I cant breathe...

I was layin' down under a tree when a ball hit my leg... I just fell the pain... I opened my eyes widely and saw the same boys as later...they were all starin' at me...I was again uneasy and angry at the same time...One came and...

-Gwenchana?

-Im okay

-Really??? let me see....

-"I told you that Im okay...Understand... "I was shouted at him

-Okay...Im Hyunseung and Im in...

-And I dont really care...I looked a daggers at 'em and throw away the ball...

-hey...Waegurae....

-Aish I took back my stuff and gone to my class...

They still starin' at me but I didn't mind I was so upset... Hyunseung my ...

 

[...]

 

Tonight I go to a concert... My auntie brought me 2 tickets but I dont have friends so I just go by myself to this concert... I love Kpop since Im young Im used to listen to it... recently some rookies group become very popular so why not?...

Im ready, I called a taxi and waited for while in front of the concert place...there were a lot of people and suddenly someone hit me on my shoulder... I turn back and this person was familiar...He was smilin' and glancin' at me likes he found an old toy...

-excuse-me but you are? 

-You, you...

-yes me??...

-Aish, you don't even remember me?

-First do I know you?  with a dirty look

-aaah jjinja...you don't remember me?

-I told you that I dont know you, what do...wait...wait...the boy and the ball?

-Aish I told u my name

-and see, I DONT REMEMBER IT

-Yaaa...

-What I have to go to a concert so BYE!!! CYA around a ball!!!

I just hear that he was swearin' like trooper...........

Lastly the concert started and I was Open-mouthed, someone familiar was on stage....

 

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This like my first try :)

enjoy it :)