Jebal

On rainy days

Today is my aunty birthday, so we are waitin' for her guest...it's like havin' a people party today, there will be a lot of company manager, wealthy people...well things  that I dont like and dont care but I have to do it... 

[...]

She choose the pink as her theme's birthday so lucky me I have to wear pink.....OTL

I was in my room when the frst guests arrived, so she called me to greet them... and guess what?That stupid boy was one of her guest... He was here with his Friends and that girl... It reminds me that scene in the street when she was yelling OPPA... it makes me smile...

He comes close to me and say:

-Happy to see you sleepin' beauty and then smile like he wins a trophy...

*what the hell is with that guy*

I was bowin' to greet the other one as if by chance, my aunty told me to take Hyunseung and his friends somewhere else like around the pool...

-Neh, Imo... Well let's go...

I take them to the pool and start to comeback to my home when someone said:

-Naeun, that's your name right?

I turned back and saw his proudly smile.. I was really surprised to hear my name

-well, Im a good stalker...

I decided to not take care about it and walk to my room when I hear that high pitchy voice said:

- what kind of girl is she? Is she mentally disturbed or just too stupid to answer?

-The stupid girl is not deaf, so shut up please, your really burdensome.

-Yaaaaa...Who do you think you are to talk me like that?

-Aish... Please ur tone, my ears cant stand you high pitchy voice, its so noisy...

All the other were laughin' out loud but her no...her face turn in different red...it's like more she was upset, more her face became red...it was really funny to .

-Yaaah, you do you who I am??

-Exactly, I dont and dont wanna know... I just dont give a to know you

-Yaaah...

-I told you! Keep your voice less. You are really noisy and my ears cant stand your voice's level...

-Youuuu....

-Aish... Im done...bye

All the boys were rolling on the floor, it was like bein' in the kindergarden.... I went first to the kitchen and took a cup water when someone come...

-Oh hi!!! I didn't introduce myself, I am Junhyung the friend of Hyunseung... his smile was so warm adn mysterious at the same time

-hi...

-May I ask you something

-hmmm

-Why are you so furious against Hyunseung?

-Hmmm I dont know...well it's all you want to know?

-Hmm not really, your in my school right?

-Hmm hmm

-can you answer me with a normal sentence?

-I can but I dont want...

-Okay...In which class?

-3A, seat : near to the second window

-Ooh really, I didn't notice you...Im in your class

-well I think nobody notice me...

-Oh, you're wrong we do...

-you just said the exact opposite. I was smilin' now, he seems really friendly

-Well first I didnt notice you maybe it's because Im always late in class like the other one 

-What? we are all in the same class

-Noo Im the only one, Dongwoon is younger than us so he's in 4A, Dujun and Hyunseung are in the same 3C and Yoseob and Gikwang are in the 3B..And Finally Yuri...the girl is in 3B and like you ever see she's creepy, she always followed us and she's burdensome but she's Dujun's cousin and secretly in love with Hyunseung...well it's not really a secret...

-You're really talkative...

-Ooh Mianhe I thought you would like to know us a little bit...

-Really, sorry but Im not really a social and friendly girl this time, maybe next one who knows?

He stares at me like he was thinkin *what is wrong with this girl?* 

-Aish, sorry its not against you it's just gosh, I want o be alone a little bit...no offense, it's really cool that you came to talk with me

-I got it, so well see you later...

I hear someone callin' Junhyung, I think it was Hyunseung.

I went upstairs and leaned on the ballustrade, to many people but I still feel lonely...I was suffocated so I ran out to the balcony, the air was really cold...But helps me to calm down... the guest invided the garden too, Junhyung and the other still at the same place as early...

I just envy how close they can, how they sincerely smile to each other... I was so captivated that I didn't notice that someone was next to me...

- So how you doin'? I jumped

-What the hell? It was Hyunseung, I rolled my eyes....CREEPY

-What, I saw you so I came to you...I promise I will not eat you, Im not cannibal

-You can go now...

-Naeun-ssi, Im sorry okay, sorry about everything and I didnt did it on purpose whand the ball hit you...

-Well it's okay, everything is cleared, now you can go with your friends... I turned back when he grabbed my hand...His paum was so warm, I feel really small at this time...Hopefully there were only the light comin' from the garden so he couldn't see that I was  blushin'... I sighed an shrug his hand off.

-why are you still tryin' to escape me?

-Im not I just dont want to be with you, that's it...

-Geojil mal hajima

-Yaaa, just let me alone okay, forget my existentce

He sighed...

-well I cant even if you want I cant let you like this

-like what, who do you think you are? I dont need you, I need nobody... I fell one tears on my cheek and dry it with my hand...

He grabbed my hand again and I shrugged it off again.

-LEAVE ME ALONE WHICH PART DO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND?

He grabbed my waist and hugged me like nobody did before.  I was hittin' him, but he just hugged more tightlly and pet my hair.... He talked to me like I was th only one in his life, with a soft and deep voice.

-LEAVE ME...PLEASE..LEAVE ME

But he didn't mind it, he was cuddlin' me and began to sing a sweet song to my ears...

-Everything will be okay, Im here for you now.

-Why are you like this? I told you that I dont need someone...

I rejected him and ran into my room, I locked the door and squatted...

*TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY* 

[...]

It's been now 2 days after the events, and didnt see Hyunseung or anybody else except Junhyung and that in' es who are waitin' to me each morning... urgh They are really freakin... I know now what did they hit me, they are Hyunseung's group Fan'... Fanclub #1 named Pretty princess, because their idol name Prince here and it's like literally prohibited to talk to them. I think one of them see Hyunseung Talked to me and that's why they hit me... CREEPY

It's friday, I cant wait to be on week-end, I cant stand the school's atmosphere it's really burdensome. For the first time Junhyung came to me in class and sit next to me.

- Annyeong Naeun-ssi... How you doin?

-Ah hm, Im fine, I tried to smile, a fake smile Im used to it how about u?

-Oh!! hmm Im fine too, not late for once... gwenchana??

-Neeh gwenchana...dont worry, I tried to smile again...

-You dont have to force yourself, you can talk to me if you're not okay...

-Ah Gamsamhnida...

-yaah dont talk so formally, just talk like we are already friends...

-Ah * I scratched my head* neh Gomawayo... ooh wait are you older than me?

-aaah finally she can talk like a normal person, aish that brat... hm wait im already 16yo and you can call me oppa...

-ah Neh...Junhyung oppa, Hyungie oppa

-Yaaah... I did tell you to find me a nickname

-I dont give a ...I sticked out my tongue

-Yaah Im your oppa, show me some respect...

-I stil dont care Hyungie oppa

-Aish...jjinja that girl... babo

-Yaaaah...

We were arguin' like a old friends...It feels so good to have someone to count on. I enjoyed that day, it was one of the best since my parents died...

[...] 

It was lunch time and Junhyung saw me alone layin' on the ground so he went and seat next to me...

- I have a question for you...

-Hmm... let me guess you fall in love with me and you want to date with me?

- Really funny....

-Oh you just blushed...Oppa do you like me???

-Yaaah... babo stop it...

-Okay, well what do you want to ask me?

- What are you doin' saturday night?

- I knew it,  Yaah oppa do you like me?

-Yaaaaah I wasn't talkin about a date!!! aish... well not really, it's a date but not that kind of date....

I was laughin out loud because he was blushin' badly...

-Im doin' nothin'...What's that date which is not really a date?

-Yaaah stop teasin me!!!

-Okay!!! I raise my hand like I was givin' up

-We have a little concert and someone will be really happy to see you there...

-and that person is you right?

-Yaaaah Jjinja...I'm goin' crazy with you

-I know right, it's called Naeun effect...

-Okay now focus, so do you wanna come? you will be a V.I.P okay?

-Hmm, let me think about it, if I come how will you know I'll be ther?

-That's the second part of my question, give me your number...

-Oppa that's not really a question...it looks like an order

-Yaaah Naeun-ah just give me your number

-Hmmm, no give yours

-Aish.... okay it's.........

-Thank you oppa, I'll send you a message