2/?

I don't SHARE MY wifey BUNNY!!

 

Kyuhyun is reading some documents for his meeting later, when suddenly someone knocks on the door.

 

 

“Come in.” Kyuhyun said without looking at the door.

 

 

“Sir, lady Sooyoung is here.” Kyuhyun looks at the door where his secretary is. Then he frowned.

 

 

“Let them in.” the secretary close the door, after 30 seconds his secretary knocks again and then a tall girl wearing a red dress and a black 4 inch heels (she doesn’t need a too high heels ‘cause she might hit the door frame) emerge from the door her long hair is tied to the side.

 

 

“Oppa!” Kyuhyun look at the girl with his right eye brow raised perfectly, then suddenly another girl emerge from the door.

 

 

“What are you doing here Seohyun-sshi and with my bratty cousin Sooyoung.”  Kyuhyun look at the two girls standing in front of him. Seohyun is wearing a light purple dress that stop on her knees and a silver 3 inch heels her hair is on wavy style (why do I bother on describing their clothes -.- )

 

 

“Yah! Oppa is that how you greet your cousin who flight from New York to Seoul just to see you.” Sooyoung complain at Kyuhyun who just turn his attention back to what his doing in the first place.

 

 

“You can call me.” Kyuhyun’s simple answer.

 

 

“Anyway where’s Siwon-hyung is he with you when you get back here?” Sooyoung pouts but then nods.

 

 

“Yeah actually his on your house now, he thought you won’t be here so he insist on going to your house seems his wrong haha.” Sooyoung laughs with a little evilness but not so obvious.

 

 

“Actually Soo, Siwon is right, I should be still in our house being lovey dovey to my wife and not reading some documents here.” Kyuhyun said showing his annoyed expression.

 

 

“And why you’re here?”

 

 

“My lovely wife doesn’t want me to leave my responsibilities here in the company, ya know.”

 

 

“What did you need anyway?” Kyuhyun put down the papers his reading and gestured to the two girls to sit down on the couch on his office. He stand up from his working chair and goes to where the two girls is and sit down on the arm chair, he called his secretary to bring to orange juice and coffee for him.

 

 

“I’ve told you I just want to see you and my nephew Sandeullie.” Sooyoung said with dreamy eyes.

 

 

“Choi Sooyoung don’t be a e and mostly to our own son and your nephew.”

 

 

“Yah!” Kyuhyun chuckles while Seohyun giggles, and Sooyoung she’s sulking for being called pedo.

 

 

“I will tell you to Sungmin-oppa that you’re mean again.” Sooyoung stated to scare Kyuhyun.

 

 

“Whatever, anyway Seohyun-sshi what you doing here? Vacation?” Kyuhyun ask to Seohyun their childhood friends same with Sooyoung and Siwon but he never got interested to Seohyun (‘cause far far away little Sungminnie is waiting for him)

 

 

“Mm... And I’m planning to extend some branches for my boutique.” Kyuhyun nods. He look at his wrist watch to check the time.

 

 

“You have a meeting oppa?” Kyuhyun shake his head.

 

 

“I’m waiting for someone.”

 

 

“Waaah!!!” Sooyoung suddenly shouts.

 

 

“What happen?” Suddenly the door opens revealing Siwon on his formal attire, Siwon is shock to see Sooyung pointing at their cousin like he just admit some unforgivable sin.

 

 

“Oppa! Kyuhyun-oppa is cheating!” Sooyoung points again at Kyuhyun while doing a dramatic pose (like drama actresses a gestured their doing when they found out a dirty little secret)

 

 

“WHAT?!” Kyuhyun and Siwon said in unison.

 

 

“Annyeong Kyu-“ “SUNGMIN-OPPA!!!!!!!!” Sungmin was cut off when a high pitched voice called his name.

 

 

“Soo? Kyu? Seororo?” Sungmin look at his husband whose hugging the arm chair, and to Seohyun (they got to know each other in high school) whose blinking and checking her ears.

 

 

“Are we having school reunion just the five of us?” Sungmin asks dumbfounded.

 

 

“Oppa! Kyuhyun-oppa had a sin.” Sungmin looks at Sooyoung whose pointing at his husband.

 

 

“Yah! I don’t have a sin.”

 

 

“You do!”

 

 

“I don’t”

 

 

“You do!”

 

 

“I don’t!”

 

 

 

“You do! You’re cheating at oppa!”  Sooyung says her one last final blow and boomed the room suddenly becomes quiet.

 

 

“Cheating?” Sungmin asks and there’s a hint on his voice that his not believing and as if he wants to laugh.

 

 

Sooyoung nods, while Kyuhyun is glaring at Sooyoung, Seohyun and Siwon are busy looking at Sungmin who seems not affected by the word ‘cheating’

 

 

“Soo can I ask you some question?” the latter nods.

 

 

“Did Kyuhyun check the time on his watch?” Sooyoung nods.

 

 

“Then you ask him if he have some errands to take care of but he shake his head and answer to you that his waiting for someone?” Sooyoung nods again. Everyone look at Sungmin whose giggling.

 

 

“Oppa! How can you still giggle at this moment your husband is cheating?” Sooyoung tell Sungmin who just keep on giggling.

 

 

“Mattaku~ Kyuhyun-ah you do it again.” Sungmin said with a smile plastered on his face.

 

 

Kyuhyun just scratched his head.

 

 

“Sorry… I’m just use to saying it.”

 

 

Everyone are looking at the two with big question mark on their heads. Sungmin walks to Kyuhyun and gives him a kiss on the cheeks.

 

 

“Soo, Kyunnie is not cheating and the someone his waiting is me.” Sooyoung just blink her eyes.

 

 

“Well… I think that’s answer to the ‘my cousin is cheating on his wife thingy’.” Siwon said.

 

 

“Anyway, why you’re here Sungmin-oppa?” Seohyun ask.

 

 

Sungmin turn to Seohyun with his forefinger tapping his chin as if thinking.

 

 

“I’m here to join Kyunnie on lunch.” Then he smiled a eye-blinding smile.

 

 

“If that’s the case then let’s all have lunch together, I see a new restaurant near the company maybe we could try.” Sooyoung said standing up and getting her shoulder bag.

 

 

Everyone nods agreeing to Sooyoung suggestion.

 

 

“Um… Can you please wait us in the lobby; I just want to have a little talk with my wife.” Kyuhyun said. Sungmin blinks at Kyuhyun his clueless what they need to talk about. Siwon and Seohyun  gives a knowing smile while Sooyoung points her forefinger on her neck then do a cutting sign. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, once the three already leaves his office he hugs Sungmin from the back.

 

 

“Kyu~ what do we need to talk about? Is there something wrong?” Kyuhyun shake his head while smiling.

 

 

“I miss you Minnie.” Sungmin giggles.

 

 

“Kyu we just see each other earlier, it’s not like we didn’t see each other for 24 hours.”

 

 

“But I do miss you.” Sungmin face Kyuhyun and put his arms around his neck while the latter settled his arms on Sungmin’s curvy waist.

 

 

“You know babe your body is more curvy than any other girls.” At that moment Kyuhyun said that Sungmin already wants to hit himself on the wall. Wanna know why because Kyuhyun is tracing Sungmin’s body curves.

 

 

“Cho Kyuhyun! Let’s go now their waiting for too long on the lobby.” Kyuhyun pouts but his not going to admit that.

 

 

“Babe~ can’t you just tell them I got sick and let’s stay here in my office.” Sungmin shake his head then put his arms on his waist like a mother scolding her son.

 

 

“Cho Marcus Kyuhyun!” Kyuhyun straightened his body.

 

 

“Yes boss!” then he salute at Sungmin and immediately go to open the door.

 

 

“Ladies first.” Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun who just grin at him.

 

 

Kyuhyun talk to his secretary that his just going to eat lunch with his wife whose smiling to some employees that greeting him.

 

 

“Babe let’s go.”

 

 

The two already leaves the office to go on the lobby where their friends waiting.

 

 

 

* * *

 

 

 

 

Sungmin is busy talking to his son on the phone while Kyuhyun is driving the car, they’re going to fetch Sandeul on his school ‘cause Kyuhyun just planned to take some of his paper works on their home so he can accompany Sungmin fetching Sandeul on his school and have a dinner in a restaurant.

 

 

“Baby…”

 

 

“Hmm…?”

 

 

“Can we eat on a Japanese restaurant for our dinner later.”

 

 

“Japanese restaurant? Sure! It’s been a long time since we eat Japanese food.” Sungmin bounce on his seat happily when Kyuhyun agrees to his request.

 

 

When Kyuhyun already park his car, Sungmin immediately removes his seatbelt and goes outside the car and kyuhyun the same while smiling at his wife who become a little childish because his going to eat Japanese food.

 

 

“Let’s go now baby and see Sandeullie.” Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s left arm while walking to the school building and they can see some students that been fetch by their parents, some are playing around while waiting on their parents.

 

 

They go to the playground to look for Sandeul ‘cause as for that kid after class he immediately goes to playground to play with his friends.

 

 

Some of the mothers that watching their children’s playing around and talking to other mother also look at the new comers and they notice the guy whose known as a famous CEO and you can heard some murmurs.

 

 

‘He’s the famous CEO, right? Cho Kyuhyun’

 

 

‘Wow~ he still look young even though his already a father’

 

 

‘His wife and son is so lucky to have him’

 

 

And many more praises can be heard, Kyuhyun can already feel that Sungmin’s holds on his arms is tightening means his getting jealous.

 

 

“Can’t they just praise their own husband than looking on someone’s husband?” Sungmin gritted his teeth while shooting daggers to the women’s who keep praising his husband. Kyuhyun smile a jealous bunny is rare to see.

 

 

Sandeul notice his parents and his going to shout their names if he didn’t notice how his mommy Sungmin glaring to the other mothers that fetching their kids also. Sandeul tilt his head but then shrug.

 

 

“Deul you’re parents is already here.” Jinyoung one of Sandeul’s friends and classmate whisper. Sandeul jolt and then he remember what he supposes to do.

 

 

“MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!! DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sandeul shout on the top of his lungs that everyone looks at him. Kyuhyun wants to run on his son carry him and hides him as for Sungmin who just giggling at his son.

 

 

“Mommy!!!!!!!” Sandeul shouts while running to his parents. Sungmin crouch down a little while his arms a lightly open waiting for his son hug.

 

 

Sandeul jump lightly on his mommy’s arms smiling brightly, every parents that see the scene envy them a little ‘cause of how happy the three is.

 

 

“Deullie aren’t you going to give your daddy a kiss?” Kyuhyun crouch down same level with his son.

 

 

Sandeul smiles and kiss his father then next his mommy but much longer, Kyuhyun smile his one hell of a lucky married man.

 

 

“Mommy~ where are we going today?”

 

 

“You ask your daddy.” Sungmin smiled at his husband .

 

 

“But before we go, why you don’t say goodbye to your friends first.” Sandeul nods and runs to where his friends are.

 

 

Kyuhyun snake his arms around Sungmin’s waist his waiting for the latter to remove his arms and tell him that they’re on a public place but the latter didn’t so he settled his arms on Sungmin’s waist.

 

 

“Mommy! I’m done saying goodbye to my friends can we go now.” Suddenly Sandeul pop out smiling at his parents who smiled back, Sungmin carried Sandeul and Kyuhyun put his arms around Sungmin shoulders.

 

 

Sandeul keep telling his parents what happen on his school how he got new friends from older class even though they already on the car Sandeul keep telling stories to his parents who smiling at him or sometimes asking him a question.

 

 

“Mommy I’m already hungry.” Sandeul pouts.

 

 

“Seems you already use all your energy on calling at us.” Kyuhyun jokingly told to his son who just pouts.

 

 

 

“Seriously, you and your mommy are so hyper mostly when you eat sweets.”

 

 

“Not my fault!” Sungmin and Sandeul said in unison. Kyuhyun just chuckles at the two who pouts at the same time.

 

 

*Murasaki @ the Plaza Hotel Seoul*

 

 

Sandeul was holding his mommy’s hand. Kyuhyun already remove his suit, Sungmin turns to Kyuhyun and hold his hand. When suddenly a cute girl wearing a waiter clothes approach them.

 

 

“Konnichiwa.” The girl greet happily, Kyuhyun reads his name on name tag. Sunny huh?

 

 

“Konnichiwa, yoyakue aruno desu ka (we have a reservation).” Sungmin said with his eye-blinding smile again, Kyuhyun frowns sometimes he hates Japanese restaurant not because his wife is awesome on speaking Japanese or the Japanese food but sometimes the girl waitresses either boys are checking his Sungmin… can’t they see his married and have a cute adorable son.

 

 

“ Hai Kashi komai rimaa. Kochirae dozo (Yes, sir. This way, please).” The waitress named Sunny gestured to follow her to where their table is.

 

 

Sandeul settled himself beside the glass wall and Sungmin sit beside him while Kyuhyun sit in front of the two. Sandeul paste his face on the glass wall busy looking outside.

 

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s hand that was resting on the table, Sungmin blinks at him then he notice how Kyuhyun glares at the crew of the restaurant that looking at their place. He just shake his head.

 

 

“Mommy~ aren’t they going to serve us now? I’m hungry.” Sandeul turns to his mommy while rubbing his tummy.

 

 

“Let’s just wait Sandeullie.”

 

 

“Anou sa…” Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin turns to Sandeul and wait him to continue.

 

 

“Can we have a vacation on my summer break?” Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun.

 

 

“Where do you want to go then?” Kyuhyun aks while sipping some water.

 

 

“Japan!!” Sandeul shouts earning a stares from the other customer in the restaurant.

 

 

“Adeul, you don’t have to shout.”

 

 

“Sorry mommy~” Sandeul hugs his mommy. They notice Kyuhyun is having a hard thinking.

 

 

“Kyu-ah?”

 

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin then shake his head.

 

 

The Cho Family are already eating the food they order, Sandeul is doing his every spoon I eat I need to give them a thank you prayer. His parents just looking at him weirdly, well parents like son so yeah.

 

 

Kyuhyun is keep on looking around and once he do it he always notice that someone is checking out his wife. His already murdering his shrimp sushi because he can’t contain his jealousy on the people around them that keep on looking at Sungmin, he even didn’t notice that Sandeul already get some of his food same with Sungmin who keep on eating Kyuhyun’s food.

 

 

Sungmin and Sandeul are already full while Kyuhyun well his busy frowning to even notices his food have gone, but Sungmin promised him that he’ll cook a nice food for him when they got home.

 

 

 

* * *

 

 

Sungmin puts Sandeul on his bed tucking him in, the latter fall asleep on the car because of too much hyperness and because his tired of school, Kyuhyun is leaning on the door looking at his wife and son. Sungmin kiss Sandeul’s forehead before approaching Kyuhyun whose still leaning on the door.

 

 

“Let’s take a rest now; I know you’re tired on your work.” Sungmin said grabbing Kyuhyun’s arms and slowly close Sandeul’s door.

 

 

Kyuhyun put his arms around his wife’s waist and sigh.

 

 

“Min about the vacation trip Sandeul wants-“ Sungmin put a finger on Kyuhyun’s lips to stop him from talking.

 

 

“Let’s just talk about it next time, okay? Let’s have our rest first.” Sungmin caress Kyuhyun’s cheeks who just lean on his touch.

 

 

Once they already in their room Sungmin immediately takes a shower, whilst Kyuhyun is checking some of his documents in his laptop.

 

 

Sungmin emerge out form their bathroom when he notice Kyuhyun is doing his paper works again, he just shake his head.

 

 

“Kyuhyun-ah~ I said we’re going to sleep now, please stop touching your paper works for the mean time hmm…?” Kyuhyun turns to Sungmin and he suddenly feels something indescribable, Sungmin is wearing his one piece dress luckily Sungmin can’t see the hungry stare of Kyuhyun ‘cause his busy drying his hair.

 

 

Suddenly Sungmin feels Kyuhyun back hugging him. Sungmin already knows this situation it happens most of the time.

 

 

“Ouch!” Sungmin hits Kyuhyun’s head with the blower his using.

 

 

“You ert! Go to the bed and we’re going to sleep stop thinking ert things.”

 

 

Kyuhyun pouts but nevertheless go to their bed and lay while waiting for Sungmin to finish his ritual before going to sleep. Once the latter is done he also go to their bed and lay down. Kyuhyun on instinct wrpas his arms on Sungmin’s waist, and for Sungmin he lays his head on Kyuhyun’s chest.

 

 

“Babe…”

 

 

“Hmm…?”

 

 

“I love you so much.”

 

 

“I love you too Kyu-ah.” Sungmin yawns, “Let go to sleep now.”

 

 

“Thank you.” Kyuhyun said and when he didn’t get a reply he knows Sungmin already fall asleep.

 

 

“Thank you for coming to my life, thank you for marrying me and be part of me, thank you ‘cause oyu give me cute adorable son, thank you ‘cause you give me a family that I’ll cherish with my life, thank you ‘cause you keep on loving me, I love you my Mrs. Cho Sungmin… Arigato.” Kyuhyun smiled he knows Sungmin didn’t hear those but just seeing his family everyday is a most wonderful gift he can have.

 

 

“I love you too Cho Kyuhyun.” Sungmin mumbles on his sleep.

 

 

Kyuhyun smile, he place a kiss on Sungmin’s lips before joining him in their dreamland…

 

 

 

 

(A/N: so here's an another update from me :0 sorry if it's short I don't feel well because of my injury because of car racing so ^^' I hope you will like this update don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT  'cause it encourage me more to update ;)