1/?

I don't SHARE MY wifey BUNNY!!

 

Kyuhyun is staring blankly at his son whose busy being touch touchy to his ‘mother’ this is what Kyuhyun hates he loves their son but sometimes Sandeul is really stealing Sungmin’s attention from him. At first having Sandeul to their lives is a dream come true but after a year it doesn’t look well for Kyuhyun ‘cause his son is his rival on Sungmin’s attention and love.

 

“Minnie-ah~” Kyuhyun called with a not so obvious-cute-voice.

 

Both Sungmin and Sandeul turned their heads where the voice come from, once Sandeul sees whose the owner of the voice he suddenly frowns but when Sungmin looks at him he shows a dazzling smile which pays a more dazzling smile.

 

Kyuhyun plumps down on the couch where Sungmin is sitting Indian style and Sandeul is on his lap, Sungmin switch on the television so they can watch some shows and their stuck to a show that kids are allowed to watch also when Sungmin think of a bright idea.


“Boys wait for me here I’m just going to get something in the kitchen that we can eat, arraseo?” Sungmin place Sandeul between him and Kyuhyun then stand up and proceed to the kitchen. Once Sungmin leaves his two boys the two start there no touching war.


“Yah! Duck what is that?” Kyuhyun said in a low voice.


“What is that you mean Dad?” little Sandeul won’t allowed to be lose to his Daddy where he get his sharp tongue.


 

“Why so touchy towards my bunny?” Kyuhyun glared at his son.

 

“Oh~ please dad his my mom and I’m his son so I can be touchy towards mommy.”


“You should limit your touchy touchy on my wife Cho Sandeul.” Sandeul smirks which he gets form his dad.

“If I won’t?”

 

“Then you leave me no choice.” Kyuhyun aims his hands on Sandeul’s cheeks holds them and stretch the chubby cheeks.


“Ooww~ yah~ ewven ywour mwy dwad I wownt lwet ywou wo hwave mwommy wy wourself.’ Then Sandeul aims to his father’s cheeks hold it and stretch also. They didn’t notice Sungmin is already there staring at the two.


“What you guys doing?” Kyuhyun and Sandeul jumps lightly on their seats and find Sungmin staring at them.


“Oh! Sandeul is so cute that I can’t help to pinch his cute chubby cheeks.” Kyuhyun reasoned out.

 

“I just find daddy turns more handsome this days.” Followed by a lame reason from Sandeul. Sungmin just look at the two and he can feel there’s something fishy (even though Donghae is not there)


“Okay.”  Then Sungmin plumps down between Kyuhyun and Sandeul.

 

Kyuhyun draped his arms around Sungmin’s shoulder so Sungmin’s head would rest on his own shoulder. And that’s will not leave Sandeul’s duckkie eyes so not to lose on his father he make his own moves also. He lays his head on his ‘mother’s lap so Sungmin lift his head and look at the cute duck and his hair to lull him on sleep. Kyuhyun’s eyes glared at the ‘pretending’ innocent duck. Of course Kyuhyun won’t let his son wins so makes another move, he lays his head on Sungmin’s shoulder so the latter gives Kyuhyun’s head a kiss that makes Kyuhyun smiled inwardly.

 

They still watching the show and the wolf vs. duck fight is already on hiatus when Sungmin notice his two boys fall asleep one on his lap one on his shoulder that currently hugging his waist. He needs to put Sandeul now on his bed so he carefully remove Kyuhyun’s arm that hugging his waist, the latter move a little but a few kisses there the latter stop moving. Removing Kyuhyun’s arms on his waist.Check! Next problem is Sandeul’s head on his lap and Kyuhyun’s head on his shoulder.  Well since he removes Kyuhyun’s arms first then it should be Kyuhyun’s head. He carefully again lift Kyuhyun head and lay it in the sofa’s head rest. He looks at Sandeul and smiled, he knows that his husband and his son is fighting over him because of time his giving more to the other and less to the other one.  He just shake his head and carry Sandeul to his room.


He opens the door and switch the light on, he goes to the bed that has printed ducks on it which surely shows that it’s Sandeul’s property. He put the duck on his bed and tucked him in, he his son’s hair more to make sure Sandeul is bring to his dreamland Sungmin kiss Sandeul’s cheeks before standing up and closing the lights he gives one more look to his son and leaves the room to go on his first brat maknae.

 

When he gets to the couch where he leaves Kyuhyun he already founds him lying comfortably on the couch ‘seems he looks for a better position’ Sungmin thought giggling at the view showing on him. But they need to get to their room and sleeps there. Sungmin kneels in front of Kyuhyun and he just stare at his husband’s  for about fifteen minutes before he decides to wake the other so they can go to their room now.


“Kyubear wake up~” he lightly shakes Kyuhyun shoulder who didn’t move.


“Well this is going to be hard when he start his sleeps.” Sungmin mumbled but then he wouldn’t be Kyuhyun’s wife if he doesn’t know what the latter’s weakness.


“Kyu…” a kiss on the forehead “Hyun…” a kiss on the nose “ah~” and a kiss on the lips and suddenly the latter stir on his sleep and slowly open his eyes to find his wife smiling while staring at him. He slowly sit up rubbing his eyes. Sungmin looks at the sight and he just squeal inside ‘cause he doesn’t want to wake Sandeul and the neighbors.

 

“Min…” Kyuhyun called his wife with his already groggy voice.


“Let’s go to our room now so you can sleep properly there.” Kyuhyun nods, and slowly stand up followed by Sungmin. They walk upstairs to go on their room once they got there the couple get inside Kyuhyun immediately plumps on their bed to continue his sleep, Sungmin look at his husband who just lay in their bed.

 

“My baby maknae you should lay properly.” Kyuhyun sit up and lay properly on their bed, Sungmin just giggled he really likes it when Kyuhyun is on his ‘I want to sleep’ state his easy to command. Once Kyuhyun lay properly Sungmin followed who immediately lay his head on his husband chest and even though on his sleepy state Kyuhyun would never forget to snake his arms around Sungmin’s waist protectively.  They both snuggles to each other; Sungmin’s head on Kyuhyun’s chest, Kyuhyun’s chi is resting above Sungmin’s head and even in his sleepy state he can still and would bring in his dream the natural smell of Sungmin that he really loves.

 

 

 (--KYUMIN--) (--KYUMIN--) (--KYUMIN--) (--KYUMIN--) (--KYUMIN--) (--KYUMIN--)

 

 

Kyuhyun is having is breakfast peacefully, it’s alright if his a little late for his work after all his the CEO so it’s fine to have a little more moment with his wife and his lucky enough ‘cause Sandeul is been fetch by his friends consist of Gongchan Jinyoung and Baro so it’s one of a hell solo moment with his wife.


“Kyubear stop grinning like that it’s kinda creepy.” Kyuhyun was waken up by his oh so called nice fate day when Sungmin said that his doing his Kyugrin.


“Oh! I’m just happy.” ‘Cause that duck is not here to disturb us’ Kyuhyun added on his thoughts.

 

Sungmin just shake his head of course he knows since Sandeul is being fetched by his friends it leaves him and Kyuhyun. He just look at his husband who suddenly get back on his creepy moment.

 

“Kyubear do you have time to have lunch later?” Kyuhyun looks at his wife whose fiddling his fingers on his apron. ‘Oh! How cute my wife can be’ Kyuhyun fan-boys on his wife.
 

 

“I can spare a time to have a lunch later, why?”

 

“Is it okay if I go there and bring lunch? I just want to have lunch with you.” Sungmin blush he doesn’t know if it’s on embarrassment or he feels like a teenage girl asking his crush.

 

“Of course! No need for my permission you’re already part of the company you can go there any time and besides you’re… a part of me.” Kyuhyun stared at his wife lovingly that makes Sungmin blushed as red as tomatoes.


“Aish~ stop being a cheesy Kyu and finish your food now and go to work.” Sungmin turned around so he won’t face his husband and he wouldn’t see his blushing face. But unfortunately the evil maknae saw it he stand up and proceed to where Sungmin is and hugs him from the back and rest his chin on Sungmin’s shoulder.


“You know, I’m still wandering for the 7 years we’re together why you still you make me fall for you deeper when I already fall so deep that I don’t have the gut to leave anymore.” Sungmin blushed but nevertheless smiled at Kyuhyun’s words.


“Not my fault. I’m just too y and beautiful and attractive to be turn down.” He turned his head to Kyuhyun and a sheepish bunny grin plastered on his face. Kyuhyun chuckled.


“Yeah right.”


“I love you my Min bunny.”


“I love you too my Kyubear and now you should go to work or the vice president will scold me for ‘preventing’ you from going to work I’ll just go there for lunch, hmm..” Sungmin ephasize the preventing, Kyuhyun smiled and loosened his hug from his bunny and give him a sweet kiss before leaving, Sungmin is waving at Kyuhyun’s car that leaves when suddenly his husband pop his head on the car window.


“I LOVE YOU MY CHO SUNGMIN!!!!!” Kyuhyun shouts while doing a heart sign from his hands, Sungmin giggled at the cheesiness of his husband Sungmin make a heart sign also and just smiled until Kyuhyun’s sight is nowhere to be seen.


“I love you too my Cho Kyuhyun.” He whispered before he gets inside their house.

 

 

(A/N: so its actually a three sohts now xD well i'll just see your COMMENT  guys ^-^ and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE :)