3/?

I don't SHARE MY wifey BUNNY!!

 

It’s already Saturday the much awaiting day for Sandeul and of course for Kyuhyun ‘cause the father and son finally decide that they’re going to have their so called match ‘Got Sungminnie’s Attention and Affection’ because on weekdays they can’t have their match because of Kyuhyun’s work and Sandeul’s school.

 

 

Sungmin is still peacefully sleeping on their bed, and Kyuhyun is peacefully watching his wife sleeps. Since he doesn’t have a work then why not prepare breakfast for his wife he may be not good at cooking but huh! What is the sense of having twenty maids for nothing, right?

 

 

Kyuhyun is ‘planning’ to stand up and prepare Sungmin’s breakfast but his body won’t move, he just want the day start on staring at the sleeping Sungmin and end the day staring at Sungmin, sounds creepy, right? But that’s love you become creepy without your knowing. Sungmin suddenly moves make Kyuhyun blinks and he wants to shut his eyes so he won’t be caught on staring but they’re married he have the privilege to do that but then Sungmin just change his side position to a fetus position. Kyuhyun chuckles at his wife’s antics ‘he never change’ Kyuhyun thought. His busy staring at his wife that he didn’t notice that their little devil is already awake and ready to kill the remaining lives of their precious ears.

 

 

“OHAYO GOZAIMASU OKA-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sandeul greet in Japanese while bursting inside KyuMin’s room, Kyuhyun on reflex immediately tackle Sandeul to shut his pretty loud mouth.

 

 

“Sandeullie can’t you greet the morning normally and your mommy is still sleeping so be quiet.”

 

 

Sandeul is struggling on his father’s tight hug and he can’t breathe anymore because his daddy is burying his face on his chest, seems Kyuhyun wants to bury Sandeul on his body. Luckily his arms are free so he does the only thing he knows that can make a Cho Kyuhyun shouts because of pain. He pinches his daddy’s thigh super hard.

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyuhyun shouts freeing Sandeul on his tight hug.

 

 

“What the hell you do that?!” Kyuhyun shouts at his son.
 

 

“Your killing me! I can’t breathe and are you planning me to bury me alive in your chest? Because I’m too young to die and I don’t want your chest to be my bury place.” Kyuhyun glared at Sandeul but then they both remember that they’re on their room with a sleeping bunny, they both gulp and slowly turns their heads where Sungmin is laying and seems lucky is on their side ‘cause Sungmin is still sleeping… like a log.

 

 

Both sigh of relief but then back at glaring at each other, and they know their match have started so in order to win, what else need to do? Of course do things that can make Sungmin’s attention and affection turns to them. So without further ado the two immediately runs downstairs and informs their maids to help them to cook breakfast to Sungmin.

 

 

Kyuhyun immediately starts preparing his ingredients, same with Sandeul with instant glaring at each other, Kyuhyun starts preparing sunny side up eggs that suddenly burned ‘cause his to busy smirking at his son whose preparing a sandwich with different fillings.

 

 

Kyuhyun is going to make a pancake so mix flour baking powder salt different kinds of fruits then water and mix it then cook it in the pan. While Sandeul is making a vegetable salad for his mommy, he put the ice cabbage, lettuce leaves, cherry tomatoes, onion rings, shredded carrots and different kind of nuts but unfortunately instead of vinaigrette he accidentally puts the vinegar.

 

 

Kyuhyun place his awesome sunny side up eggs with the nice cook bacon with the bread with strawberries on the side and cherries as eyes of the face and written using chocolate syrup ‘morning my lovely wife’ seeing this Sandeul make something also, he gets a small paper and wrote a ‘have a beautiful morning for a beautiful person’ after of so many exploding and mess in the kitchen the two now runs upstairs to wake Sungmin .

 

 

The two hurriedly opens the door to find a fresh from the bath Sungmin, the latter is drying his air while just a towel covering his lower region Kyuhyun immediately covers Sandeul’s eyes Kyuhyun is willing to share Sungmin to Sandeul but he won’t let the kid see his Sungmin’s y curvy body.

 

 

Kyuhyun is having now temporary bloods lose from his nose because of what his seeing but can’t do anything naughty ‘cause their son is there. Oh~ how he’s eager to make Sandeul flies to his own room so he can be naughty naughty now. But he’s sure Sungmin is going to use his martial arts on him if he does that.

 

 

Sensing someone is staring at him, Sungmin glance at the door to see his son struggling his out of Kyuhyun’s hands that covering his eyes which covered his nose also, as for Kyuhyun his fighting a nose bleed while staring at Sungmin’s y body.

 

 

“Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

 

Kyuhyun suddenly stop on his naughty fantasy when he hears a voice that like came from hell, but just shrug it off thinking it was just his evil imagination entering his naughty fantasy.

 

 

“Cho Kyuhyun you’re dead.”

 

 

When he heard the word ‘dead’ he scan to find Sungmin readying his nunchunck twirling it slowly while looking at Kyuhyun with the oh so~ scary stare that saying ‘I’m going to kill you slowly painfully until your last breath’ Kyuhyun gulp okay this is the consequence on staring at Sungmin’s delicious body while Sandeul is struggling, as on instinct he immediately runs not forgetting to close the door of their room and both him and Sandeul flies back to the kitchen.

 

 

“Daddy! Why you suddenly fly away out of yours room?”

 

 

“I still want to pro-long my existence and see my grandchildren.”

 

 

“Huh? What are you saying dad?”

 

 

“Nothing, I think it’s the best if we just wait for your mommy here.”

 

 

“Huh why?”

 

 

“Deukkie if you still want to see the bright sun, your friends, and classmates and to go and eat in every food buffet it’s better to leave our room than stay.”

 

 

Sandeul agree never the less if food is involves he’s 101% agree to his dad, but he’s still curious as to why they suddenly flew down back to kitchen but it’s ok the food is in the kitchen so why not grab the chance and eat all he can.

 

 

Kyuhyun is silently praying for his Sungmin not to end his awesome existence while each minute he will remember his Sungmin’s astonishing y curvy delicious body, ‘Oh god please help me’ Kyuhyun prayed while looking at his son whose having a mini food buffet party.

 

 

“Yah! Duck don’t eat all the food.”

 

 

“ajdldoereefnnfjrfrfnkwerpojedjognkfnwfc.”

 

 

“What did you say? And chew you’re food first or we’re both going to die.”

 

 

Sandeul drinks water then breathe.

 

 

“Appa I need a lot of energy ‘cause mommy and I are going to play.”

 

 

Kyuhyun glares.

 

 

“Not unless you got your mommy away from me.”

 

 

And they both glared at each other, not noticing an evil aura coming from the (wo)man of their life

 

 

“What the two of you doing?”

 

 

Sandeul immediately goes down on his seat and glomps his mommy while giving a challenging look his daddy Kyuhyun. And the latter just gritted his teeth.

 

 

“Morning Minnie.” Kyuhyun sweetly says still praying to all God and Goddesses for Sungmin to forgive him on what happen just earlier.

 

 

“Morning too Kyu-ah.”

 

 

Sungmin kiss his husband lips while little Sandeul is pouting, Kyuhyun smiles. Sungmin is really planning to kill Kyuhyun but he flew off with their son so he forgives him and besides he can’t blame him Kyuhyun is one hell of a ert man.

 

 

“Anou sa…” Sungmin looks at their little duck while kyuhyun glares. (Yes!) ß Inner Sandeul screams.

 

 

“Yes Deul?”

 

 

Sungmin crouch down the same level of his son.

 

 

“Can we go to the park?”

 

 

“Sure, but let’s ask your daddy first.. okay?” Sandeul nods (I’m dead!) ß Inner Sandeul screams.

 

 

“Kyuhyunnie~” Kyuhyun looks at his wife.

 

 

“Sure.”

 

 

Sandeul and Sungmin looks at him dumbfounded.

 

 

“You’re going to ask me if we can go to the park, so my answer is yes.”

 

 

Sungmin wraps his arms around Kyuhyun while pecking his cheeks multiple times. As for the human getting the kisses looking at his son smugly whose glaring at him (Oh~ the sweet victory is still mine! *evil laughs*) ß Inner Kyuhyun.

 

 

“Let’s have our breakfast now, so we can prepare for our trip to the park.”

 

 

Sungmin sits on his husband side, while Sandeul on his left turn side. Sungmin is feeding Sandeul while Kyuhyun feeding Sungmin so it would be fair enough Sandeul gets Sungmin attention same with Kyuhyun. And Sungmin starts to get suspicious.

 

 

“Anou … You two are weird.”

 

 

Sungmin tilts his head while blinking.

 

 

“Me? Weird? Ask our son maybe he is.”

 

 

Sandeul glares at his daddy but immediately become puppy eyes when Sungmin looks at him.

 

 

“Kaa-chan are you finding this adorable face weird?”

 

 

Sandeul puff his cheeks while doing his famous puppy dog eyes. (Pfft… what face -.-) ß Inner Kyuhyun.

 

 

Sungmin pinch Sandeul’s cheeks while proudly declaring that Sandeul really got his overloading cuteness.

 

 

“Maa~ maa~ Kyuhyunnie see our son is so adorable~”

 

 

Kyuhyun nods but deep inside (I’m cuter than him but I won’t ever admit that huh!) ß Inner Kyuhyun yelled.

 

 

They continue their breakfast with little screaming if Inner Kyuhyun and Sandeul and a ever so clueless Sungmin.

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N; BE HOLD !!! cause there's a next chapter of this it's no longer 3 shots whaahahahahahaa xD ok I'm exaggerating again -.-

sorry if short 'cause I can't find the real update here and I make this one in rush >.> so ...

 

 

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and to COMMENT ^^

 

 

And you might notice I use oka-san it's referring to other's mother but if you refer on your own mother it's haha and it's funny if Sandeul called Sungmin like that it's like his laughing instead of calling Sungmin..

 

Kaa-chan is mother x3

 

Anou sa .. is um .. 

 

Ja Ne ^-^