Chapter 4

Baby Hold My Heart

Luhan's POV:

Luhan was intently looking at Soo Ah. He never expected that she would ask him a question like that. All he knew, Soo Ah was special. She never failed to make him laugh, to put a smile on his face. She was always concerned about him, took care of him in the simpliest way, sometimes she always amused him with her witty remarks and she was never been boring. He have always been comfortable around her. Frankly speaking, Soo Ah was not his type. He always goes for taller girls, y and hmm... a pretty face. Soo Ah was the exact opposite. She was cute, charming, smart, humorous and sensitive. But she mamaged to crept her way to his heart. He never expected to fall for her. She was totally adorable and innocent. She was the only person who managed to awaken the "protector" in him. He loves protecting her and never grew tired of it. The funny thing was, they made a vow not to fall in love with each other and no matter what happens they will never risked their friendship. He doesn't want to lose her.He simply couldn't imagine a life without her how much more if he's going back to China? He wanted to make everything special between them as much as possible. He had been yearning to kiss those red, luscious lips of her and dreamt of what would be the feeling to kiss her. Luhan sighed, he knew he had to answer Soo Ah. He wanted her to be his alone. 

"Soo Ah..."

Soo Ah looked at her, her eyes were pleading, calling him but were sad. Luhan held her hands and looked at her.

"I like you." he mustered to say. She was surprised, he knows.

"You like me as what?" she questioned back, he can sense insecurity. Luhan stifled a giggle. This is what he likes about Soo Ah. She never pretends on what she feels. Her face always shows it.

"I like you as a friend." He said. He wanted to , to see her reaction and he didn't fail. He saw how her shoulder fell, her face saddened, how she looked away and tried to stop herself from crying. He leaned closer and whispered but enough for her to hear. "But I like you more than that." and kissed her cheeks. He couldn't help but adore this girl infront of her, her sad face turned crimson red, her eyes lighted up and she suddenly smiled.

"Luhan..." she called out.

Luhan silenced her with a kiss, a kiss that he longed to do. And yes, he was right that her lips are sweet, sweeter than honey. These lips are worth dying for and he couldn't get enough, he wanted more, more than what Soo Ah's lips could offer. He couldn't simply stop kissing her but Soo Ah pushed him away, her hands on his chest and his heart was beating faster with the sudden contact. He leaned to kiss her again and again but Soo Ah pushed him again. Luhan groaned in disappointment.

"I want more." he said.

"But Luhan..." she softly whispered. Her right hand raised to touch his face. He shivered on her touch.

"Soo Ah, who am I to you?" he asked.

Soo Ah's face turned scarlet, smiling shyly. "Why do you ask?" she queried.

"I want to know. And besides, you asked me, too." Luhan answered, as his hands s to waist to hold her fondly.

Soo Ah looked up and saw Luhan staring at her. She looked away, flustered with Luhan's sudden attention. She played with her fingers, trying to gain confidence. She looked  up again and gently answered, "I like you... more than a friend."

Luhan brightened up with delight. He cleared his throat and said, "How about our agreement of not falling in love?"

"It's... it's up to you." she said.

"Soo Ah, I like you. I really do."

"But how about Suzy? the other girls who like you?"

"I don't care about them. All I care is you. We can do this. And you need not to worry, coz as long as I'm here, I'm going to protect you." Luhan promised as he took Soo Ah in his arms.

Soo Ah hugged him back. "I trust you, Luhan."

"I trust you, too, Soo Ah. I love you." he said and gently kissed her under the starry sky. He will do everything to protect this girl in his arms. Nothing can ever break them apart.