Chapter 1

Baby Hold My Heart

 

Eversince I met him in my class I can't help not to be mesmerized with his smile, innocent yet mysterious. Whenever I saw him in the hallway, I kept my head low but still I was trying to catch a glimpse of him. Every time I hear him laugh with his friends, I can't help not to smile, his laughters were like music to my ears and during class hours? I always drool over him, listening to him with absolute attention as he constantly argue with our teachers with his witty remarks and I do admire him with that. And whenever he teases me, calling me names and  my heart wants to jump literally with delight because of the attention that he showed me though I can sense some deadly daggers behind my back and hateful glares coming from the girls. Well, I can't help it if Luhan wanted to talk and tease me and I always consider myself lucky having him as a friend after our group project. It was then I discovered that Luhan was the playful type, childish and sensitive like me but there are some moments that he's too insensitive. Luhan loved to tease me and call me names like "pabo" and "ugly". There maybe times that it hurts me but I know, deep inside Luhan, he never meant it. He was just teasing and playing around. How I wish that whatever we had right now will never end.

"Hey, pabo. You're drooling again ." Luhan whispered in my ears and I can't help but snapped back to reality but what surprised me most that his face was almost close to mine. I can smell his minty breath and as I looked at his red lips, God please kill me now. His lips were tempting me to steal a kiss from him and oh, I really want to do that but I have to control myself or else I might lose him.

"H-huh? Y-ya! W-what are you doing!?" I shrieked as I tried to hide my embarrassment from him. I covered my blushing face from his gaze but I was surprised when he suddenly held my hand. I tried to yank away my hand but he was too strong for me. "L-Luhan, p-please let go..." I begged, my eyes pleading. I can't believe that despite his skinny appearance he got a strong grip.

"Soo Ah..." he softly called out as he was trying to catch my gaze.

"L-Luhan..."

His face was drawing closer and closer, my eyes widened in surprise, his eyes bewitching me. I slowly closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to touch mine but it never came. Frowning and irritated, I opened my eyes and I saw Luhan staring at me, grinning naughtily.

"I see. You like me don't you?" he asked arrogantly.

Trying to save my pride from him, I tried not to stutter and answer him back, "Huh! In your dreams Luhan, I will and will never like you. I rather have you as a friend than having a conceited and childish boyfriend like you."

Luhan sneered at me, "Let's see, Lee Soo Ah." He stood up but before he left, he mumbled something that made me flabbergasted.

"Soo Ah, you're definitely not my type. So,don't worry.  You're heart is pretty safe with me."