Falling Out

Wedding Dress...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Anyeonghaseyo” Seungri said it and bowed while he makes an appearance. First he smiled brightly to my parents, but suddenly he look shocked when he knew Bae existence. He looked blankly to me, and I just made a sigh.

“Please, take a seat Seungri ssi..” My mom said it politely.

“Ye...” Seungri sit on the sofa next to me.

“Don’t you mind spare the room? Cuz we also have a guest here.” Dad asked.

“Oh, no problem..”

Bae look so burdened. I tightened my hands on him.

Eunbyul unnie, Oppa’s wife came to the living room.

“Oh, this is my wife, who I want to introduced you.” Oppa said it, while both of them share a bow.

“So, this is Seungri whom you talking about recently. I’m sorry I can’t meet you on the way you here last week. I’m still in Japan to do some dealing with the new investor.”

“Oh, it’s okay.. “ Seungri said it politely.

“So, why don’t we transferred to the dining room. I already prepared a special dinner for you.” Unnie offered.

“Oh, I’m sorry, but I think I have to go, there’s something I.. must do.. I forget that yeah, I have something to do, so...”

“Hey, don’t be like that, I already invite you to come here. It’s not good if you just here a second and then go..” Oppa cut it.

“Yeah, just a few minute for dinner...” Mom added.

Seungri looked at me seems asking for permission. I didn’t know what I should do, so I just gave the look “Whatever”.

-------------------------------------

 

Now, we’re all in the dining room. Dad sat in the end of table, while I sat between mom and Bae, and Eunbyul unnie sat between Oppa and Seungri.

 

I felt so nervous, I knew that this is not right, this is not supposed to be happen. And the hell conversation was started.

 

“Seungri ssi, we haven’t a proper conversation yet while you’re here, right? So now enjoy your food while answering my question. Haha.” Dad said.

“Hey, don’t make it like an interview.” Mom said to dad.

And they started to laugh, except me and Bae.

“You’re the oldest right?” Dad asked.

“Ye.. I’m the oldest and I have a younger sister”

“How old is she?” Mom added.

“She’s still 20, and now get study in America.”

“Woah, Harvard?” Oppa’s turn.

“No, NYU.”

“Oooh..” They are all nodded seems like understand what he said. I just made a sigh.

“Nowadays, people like to send their child to study abroad. That’s all we did just to get a better education. Beacuse education is really important right? Your tittle makes you, define yourself...” Dad said it blablabla.

Seungri just nodded awkwardly, while Bae remain silent.

“Seungri ssi, your father is a chairman of SBS right? Hehe, I really like wathcing SBS, the dramas were the best. Hahaha.” Mom started to mmmh..

“Yeah, she can watch tv all day long. Hahaha” dad added.

They’re all laughed. And again, me and Bae remain silent.

“I heard that you start to run your own business, a talent agency, am I right?” Unnie’s turn.

“Oh ye.. I just get started.”

“A talent agency? So now you’re hiring a new talent, like acting, singing, dancing?” Mom added.

“Oh.. yee..”

“Well, I think Minhyun’s f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter