Day 7

Love in 30 Days

Day 7

-------

Her

I woke up with that light feeling once again. I don't exactly know, or in this case I try to ignore the reason that's been ringing in my head on why I am feeling like this. The feeling of looking forward to waking up the next morning. Before I usually am happy knowing I made it the next day, but now something more meaningful comes to my head.

"What are you thinking of Dara-yah!" I ended up scolding myself. No matter how happy my mood is, there is always that one thing that reminds me of how I shouldn't be like this.

But then again, I do get curious with what kind of a life  girls in my age would be experiencing. After all my life hasn't been normal. I've met more doctors than anyone had seen and met. I have been in many different hospitals meeting rare people like me in different parts of the world. I haven't had the normal life since I was born. Ever since my father told me, I am special I knew it meant so much more.

I am really curious about girls like me growing up. Experiencing having crushes, being courted on by a boy you like and even heartaches. Ever since I had hit the puberty age, which doctors said was a miracle, the more I realize there are many things in life I haven't experience. 

Bom, my only friend, had told me what it was like to fall in love. She had told me the feeling which I have no clue what she meant by.

I remember her exact words when she told me how she fell in love with her childhood buddy, who suddenly returned from abroad, and had met her once again.

"Dara, it's all about the heart," she would beam her beautiful smile whenever she would explain it to me. "When you find the one your heart, it would start beating rapidly. You'd think something is wrong with your heart, but its normal. It's a sign that you have feelings for that someone."

I kept telling her my heart is already messed up and no such thing would happen to me. I told her many times that I have met guys everywhere yet no one in particular had set my heart into that. Well there was one time, but it was only my heart aching. Next thing I knew I was in the ER for mild . Yes, mild at a very young age.

So whenever Bom would remind me that feeling, and my heart would start beating rapidly I become more alert knowing it could be another attack.

But Bom is very persistent, she told me not only does your heart rises in its beat. Somehow she told me I'd know it based on how I would look in a guy's eyes.

Now this one is a problem since I can't even keep eye contact to anyone, so I barely know what feeling she meant by it.

All I know is, I am giving up in wanting to feel all those. Not because I am giving up in my life, heck I've fought for a long time now and giving up was not once an option. I knew I had to set my sudden wants aside knowing I don't know when I'll leave the world.

Not to sound dramatic or in this case negative, but I've always reminded myself that everyone has an expiration date. When its your time, its your time. And I know one day my time will be up.

And I've accepted that fact... Have I?

"Dara," I heard him call. I looked at the clock and saw it was already 9 o'clock in the morning. How long have I been up and thinking?

"Umm yea?" I tried to sound normal.

"Ahhh I'll be out for an hour," Jiyong said making me curious. "Will you be okay alone?"

I stood up and made my way towards the door and gently opened it. There I saw him freshened up and dressed up ready to leave.

He never failed to look handsome in any way and he sure never failed to make my heart come alive. Wait... my heart? There I realized what my best friend had told me. No this can't be! But I can feel it and there's no doubt my heart wasn't like this earlier.

I was suddenly in full alert especially with this feeling.

"Are you okay?" Jiyong asked breaking my thoughts. "I'll stay here if you don't feel well."

"Oh I'm fine," I shook my head. "If you don't mind me asking but where are you going?"

"Oh," he lightly laughed. "I have to pick up the rest of the pictures from ahjussi's dark room and I'll pick up some grocery on the way."

"Is that so?" I tried to ease my heart.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I suddenly felt his finger on my chin. I didn't even realize I wasn't even looking at him. Next thing I know my eyes were on him and before I would look away but here he was looking worried at me. My eyes couldn't leave his. I was stuck into his dark orbs.

"Yes, I'm fine Jiyong," I pulled my chin off his finger. "I'll be alright."

"You sure?" he searched for my eyes and boldly I looked at him to assure the guy I'm fine.

"Yes," I whispered. "You should go."

"Okay," Jiyong smiled at me which had my stomach fluttering. "I'll be back. Just call me if anything goes wrong. I left my number on the fridge. Or if you want something in the town just call me okay?"

"Okay Ji," I nodded.

"I'll be back then," he nodded and slowly he moved. His gaze was still at me and somehow something different was in his eyes. Jiyong was looking at me weirdly but somehow it tugged my heart. And the sudden anticipation started to build inside me. "Don't miss me too much!"

My lips suddenly broke into a smile which he mirrored as well.

"That's more like it!" Jiyong murmured. "You look more beautiful smiling. I'll miss you for an hour."

I was left speechless. There was no words to utter after that. And that feeling Bom had reminded me endlessly about being in love echoed in my head.

And once Jiyong was gone, my cheeks heated and my lips would remained stretched into that smile I barely show. And the light feeling once again came over me.

"Yah!" I bit my lips trying not to let that squeal that's been wanting to come out of me. "Stop it Dara!"

In the end, I threw my head in the pillow and squealed like a real girl.

-

After I finished washing up and getting dressed I went to the dining area to find the table filled with food. In the middle of a table was a single pink rose with a note stuck on the vase. I pulled the note and read it and once again something in me tugged.

Dara,

I don't know what you'd want for breakfast today, so I decided to cook you all of these. I hope you enjoy them all. When I get back, I hope the plates are all empty. ;) Good morning to you beautiful. I'll be back in no time. I mean it, don't miss me!

<3

Jiyong

I bit my lips trying not to let that funny smile I would end up putting, but the feeling was unstoppable. My body seem to have a mind of its own which I suddenly had no control over.

"What are you doing to me Jiyong?" I asked myself.

I ended up ignoring that question and decided to enjoy the goodness right in front of me. Jiyong had thought about me once again and somehow it felt good inside me.

----

Him

I smiled seeing the pictures of Dara I had developed from yesterday. Every single picture of her looked amazing no imperfection could be detected. The smile in her lips were so real and breathtakingly beautiful and the way she looked into the lens had gone deeper into my eyes.

I remembered so well how happy she looked when we went to the cliff where the scenery was perfect. I saw how fascinated she had become seeing something like that. I have seen many more beautiful landscapes in my life yet I don't see myself excited like her.

But everything we went to a couple of days ago made it all exciting for me. It made me look forward in seeing new places I once didn't care for. All I know is, discovering new places with her has this amazing feeling that my pictures had looked lively how it should really be.

"She's very beautiful," I turned and saw ahjussi smiling. "She reminded me of my wife."

"Really?" I can't help but smile as well.

"Really," the man chuckled. "You know, it is true when it comes to photographers like us."

"What's true?" I asked curious what ahjussi meant.

"That when you discover new places with that one person that is special to you," he started. "The photos would turn much more special. The way a photographer would capture the places is exactly what it should be. You know son, I would always bring my wife to places and take pictures. And the genuine beauty of the place I'm trying to capture would come out exactly how I want it to be."

"Then I realize," he continued reminiscing his life. "When my wife wasn't present, the picture becomes dull and boring. I would get really dismayed and disappointed since that wasn't what I want my pictures to come out. My wife you can say had always been my inspiration in everything. That's how my pictures came out so lively and exciting."

"I get what you mean," I agreed to what he said. After all the past pictures I have taken had never satisfied me yet people in the city would compliment it. Some would even pay a fortune just to have possession of it.

"She's a keeper son," ahjussi smiled at me. "If you are this happy with how your photos came out to be, then she is the inspiration you've been looking for. From another photographer perspective, I know when one is not happy with their work. I must say I've seen your past works. It is nothing like what you have now."

"And we both know why, right?" he asked me andfor all I know I nodded agreeing to everything he had said. "Don't ever let her go. Girls had tendency to push you away, but that's only because they're scared. I've seen that in her. Your pictures had capture who Dara is and for sure she'll need someone like you."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Let's say my wife was like that too," he laughed. "She gave me a tough time before she accepted me. I know Dara is the same, I know it when I see it! Don't tell me you don't see it?"

"I do actually," I honestly answered. "I'm just taking it slow that way I don't scare her."

"Good!" Ahjussi patted me on the shoulder. "I don't want to keep you here, go on and woo your girl!"

"Thanks ahjussi!" I chuckled as I bid goodbye. "Thank you for letting me use your dark room."

"Anytime Jiyong!" he waved at me before I could head back home.

-

After getting everything I needed from the town, I happily rode back to the resthouse. I kept smiling knowing I'll be seeing her already and even though I had about missing me, I ended up missing her more. As I made my way to the front, there I saw her in the hammock peacefully reading a book. 

As she heard me come up, she looked at me and faintly smile.

"You're back," she shyly uttered making me smile.

"I am," I dropped the bags I had in my hands and walked over to her. "I have some things to show you."

"What?" she asked.

I comfortably plopped myself next to her on the hammock letting our skin touch. I felt a tingly sensation go inside me making me feel giddy in the inside. I looked at her hoping I have kept a normal face after all, inside of me I am all flustered up.

I'm just using whatever courage I have inside me hoping I can get through this.

"Here!" I pulled an envelop out of my messenger bag. Dara carefully opened it and took out the content.

"Wow," I heard her gasp as she saw the very first picture. "Jiyong they're beautiful."

"Aren't they?" I said earning a nod from her.

"Wow!" she went on as she goes through the next pictures.

"It'll get better," I said looking at her for a second then back to the pictures.

"Oh god!" Dara's jaw dropped for a second and then she looked at me surprised. A faint color of pink spread acrossed her cheeks telling me she's flustered and all.

"It's breathtaking isn't it?" I said but she remained quiet as she looked at the picture in her hand. "You know, just looking at this picture of you I feel like I know you."

"Hmm?" I heard her murmur.

"You don't have to be scared Dara," I whispered looking away from the picture and instead looked at her. She slowly turned her head and there she had met my eyes. "You can be this happy and carefree, if you'd set yourself free. Free from all the fear you have inside you."

"I'll be here," I went on taking the opportunity to let her know my real intention. "I'll take you to places you want to go and see. I'll be here to share you the adventure I know you're afraid to take. I'll be here for you Dara no matter where you want to go."

"Jiyong," Dara was trying to pull away. Instead I held her gently in my hands searching her eyes.

"I want to show the world Dara," I said the words I long to tell her. "I know its scary as it sound, but with you, you make me want to explore the world and discover places together. I want to show you everything I have seen and share every moments we both should be feeling."

"I want to be there when you fall," I brushed her cheek softly. "I want to be there when you're happy, sad, vulnerable and excited. I want to be next to you sharing the feelings you've long to feel. I just want to be by your side Dara."

"Jiyong," Dara whispered. "I...I..."

"Shhhh..." I placed my finger on her lips. "I don't want to hear it yet, but tonight."

"What about tonight?" she asked.

"I'll be waiting for you," I said. "In the lighthouse, I'll be waiting for you there. If you don't come I'd gladly accept your decision. But for now I want you to think about it."

"I don't get what you mean," Dara shook her head.

"It's all about chance Dara," I looked into here eyes. "I'm giving you the time to think about it. All I'm asking is for you to give me a chance to show you what real life is about."

"Jiyong," she called again, but I had to get her to agree on this.

"Please Dara don't," I muttered hoping not to sound hurt. "Tonight, I'll wait for you in the lighthouse. Like I said, if you don't come I know what your answer would be. And I'll respect that, but for now I'm giving you this time to think about it. There are so many things I want to show and tell you Dara. I know something you'll enjoy..."

"Just like how you looked like in these photos," I held her hands. "These Dara can't lie. I know how happy you were here and I know there will be more to that if you would just give me a chance."

I gently tucked her stray hair aside and looked lovingly in her eyes. I saw fear, but I know someday she'll learn how to remove them. Carefully, I cupped her face looking longingly into her and the fear in her eyes slowly vanished and I knew she was thinking about it.

"Tonight Dara," I whispered before slowly moving closer to her face and plant my lips on her forehead. "I'll wait for you."

I didn't want to let her go just yet, but I knew I had to go. I needed to give her time and space to think. And I needed to prepare myself for tonight...physically and most of all emotionally. 

This decision I made is like putting my life in danger. The moment she comes I knew I took the best risk of my life.

And if she doesn't... then I know its the end of my life. I just know it.

---

Her

I paced back and forth in my room just thinking about what Jiyong had told me hours ago. That clock on my wall is beginning to irritate me as time goes by so fast. I didn't even realize I have been in my room for four hours already. Did I even eat lunch? Is it dinner now? I don't even know if I've eaten anything else!

"What am I going to do?" I'm talking to myself once again. Jiyong gave me one of the hardest decision to make. I actually don't know why it is hard for me. Of course I can decline right? I mean that's what he told me... It's my decision.

But the thoughts of the possible decision I can make, only made things complicated.

If I go, I know he'd think I have given him a chance of course that's the purpose right? And If I didn't go he knows I didn't give him the chance he is asking for.

And if I chose that path, I know things between Jiyong and I would be awkward. His presence will only drive me nuts and it'll only tell me the possible worst decision I would have made.

Is it really worth it?

I looked at my phone over the bedside table and right now I needed someone to speak to. I needed to know someone's opinion since I have been known to be the worst decision maker ever. Or that's what Bom had said about me. And yet I have to agree since I am the worst at that.

I've never taken a risk when I know it'll be worth it. And it's something I know I can look back to when I know my time is near. It's not like I'm dying yet right?

I grabbed my phone and pressed the speed dial and like I had expected her cheerful voice echoed from the other line.

"Oh Dara-yah!" she giggled. "It's good to hear from you."

"I haven't even said hello," I mumbled.

"Okay what's going on?" Bom's cheerful voice turned serious. That's my best friend she knows when I am in need of a friend. She can detect me even from a far. "Dara are you okay?"

"I'm fine Bommah," I whispered. "I'm just..."

"Just? Are you aching? Where's halmoni?" she's panicking and I know it based on her trembling voice.

"Bom I'm fine," I assured her and once she was back to normal I can't help but let out a faint sigh.

"What's bugging you?" Bom asked.

"I... I just..." I started to speak, but can't help but stop. I don't really talk to her about boys knowing I've turned myself numb on that topic. But I'm so clueless right now. I mean with Jiyong, I feel like it's worth it. However a part of me is pulling me back and it's bugging me. And this leaves me with nothing but doubts on myself.

"Dara what is it really?" rather than her trembling voice it was her distinct annoyed voice I hear. Bom would sound like this whenever I don't tell her something. "Don't make me come over there this instant!"

"Bom don't," I murmured. "I'll speak just give me a second."

"You can always tell me anything," Bom's voice softened. "You know that Dara, since we were young I've known you as more than a friend. We're practically sisters."

I blinked the tears back hoping not to get emotional after all Bom is good at that. She always brings out the real me and not once did anyone else were able to do that. My parents would always ask Bom to talk to me so I can release whatever I was feeling and she never failed to do that to me.

"Don't you dare cry!" I heard her sniffed and I know she's getting emotional as well. "You're not dying Dara. You are a strong woman and you can make it. Is that what's bugging you?"

Not really, but now that she mentioned it a part of me is starting to pull back. That's what it is, I can't give Jiyong the chance he is asking for since I haven't had the chance I needed in life.

"Please Dara," Bom's worried voice echoed. "Whatever you wanted to tell me you know I'll say the same thing. Remember I supported you in this trip which your parents didn't want you to go to. I know it's time you take risk and I'm very proud of you. You need to see the world outside the world your parents had put you through."

"I'm scared Bom," I finally let out what I wanted to say. That's what was bugging me, it's my fear of one day leaving the world with the promise I can't give to Jiyong. Somehow during this short period of time I've spent with him, I know how precious he had become to me. And I didn't want to give him the idea that whatever I feel for him is forever.

"Everyone gets scared Dara," she said and I know she would be looking at me warmly. With her dark big orbs assuring me how everything will be alright. And how she would hold me and hug me tightly to assure me that I'll be fine. That's what Bom is good at, she knows how to comfort me. "But sometimes dear, you have to let that go and find the courage to take a risk. You have to live a little more not less, but more Dara. I want you to create memories you can happily take."

"Remember you told me everyone has expiration date," Bom muttered.

"Yea," I softly answered.

"I do believe in that too," she admitted. "And if you know then it's a sign... It's a sign that you have to take every bit of the days you have left and live it to the fullest. This is why you went there Dara. It's to enjoy the life you are given each day."

"It's a boy," I bit my lips not saying anymore.

"And this scares you?" Bom murmured.

"Hmmm..." I answered nervously. "He's amazing Bommah and I just can't..."

"Can't what?" I looked up and found the time running and I know I have to make a decision in an hour. "Can't give him a chance because you're sick?"

"Yea," I honestly said.

"Then what the hell is your purpose there?" Bom exclaimed. "Dara, do I need to hit your head on the wall or something? Look, this is why you're there. You wanted to experience real life outside your bubble. And given the chance... take risk Darong. Take it! God only gave us one life. And it is up to you to live to it the fullest."

"For once," she paused. "Stop thinking about your illness and think about what you'd want. Even though you keep telling me you're not interested in falling in love, I don't believe you at all. Because I know everyone will come to that point. So take it Dara. Make this experience of yours worthwhile. Like you told me it would be."

"You think so?" I shyly asked.

"I'm sure," I know she's smiling right now. "You only live once Dara, you even told me that. This is why I'm adventurous now with my life. It's because of you I have learned to live a little more and not less."

"Thank you," I closed my eyes letting the tears go.

"Don't you cry!" she faintly laughed. "You know I wear tons of eyeliner and mascara."

"I love you Bommie," I said and I mean it.

"I love you too Dara," Bom softly said. "More than a friend, but a sister. Make me proud Darong and take that risk!"

"Thank you," I whispered looking at the clock once more. And this time I finally have the answer to all my questions and doubts.

----

Him

Waiting for Dara in the lighthouse seems to be dragging. I've been here earlier setting up for the possible date. I wouldn't really say date, but you know the whole result thing. I tried to make this lighthouse appealing and I think I did well on putting it together.

I chose this place since I found that tonight will be calm and the full moon will be out shining over the vast ocean behind us. The candles I got in the town were all finally lit as I last checked the time when Dara should be arriving. I looked back at the roughed wall and found the mosaic of her pictures that I have taken these past few days. And there I was able to to put together a whole beautiful picture of her face consisting each tile of her picture and places we discovered that I have taken. It took me awhile to get them together, but I was happy with the outcome of it.

And hopefully she'll get to see this. I wanted her to see this. I want to show her how beautiful she is and how she make simple things lively and breathtaking.

I want her to feel special and love.

I glanced at my watch and saw the time is almost 7pm and anytime soon I'll know her decision. The way my heart is beating was too fast and irregular that my whole body felt that tingly sensation I can't even form or tell. I'm hella nervous since I don't know what she'll decide on.

When I looked at her earlier, I couldn't tell what she would do. Dara was hard to read and I know I'm putting myself in such pain which I have experience with her before. I'm risking this once again to tell show her how sincere I am when it comes to her. 

"It'll be okay Jiyong," I tried to cheer myself up. It's really the only thing I can do for myself.

I looked at my watch again and saw that I only had a minute left before its revealing time. If she walks in great, I'll be the happiest man alive and if she doesn't I know things between us will be different. The pain will all come back to me again.

I kept my eyes on my watch and as it turned 7 pm I looked at the only entrance to the top of the lighthouse. The way my heart was beating was way too fast and I feel like anytime soon my chest would explode. My hands began to sweat and so did my forehead. I gulped the saliva stuck in my throat hoping to ease the knot forming there.

My eyes began to moisten feeling something weakening inside me. I glanced at my watch and saw at that a minute had passed and there was still no Dara.

"She's running late Jiyong," I tried to comfort myself. "It has only been a minute pass."

I stood at my spot watching the only open door and no one had come in yet.  

The next time I glanced at my watch, time had passed so fast. It was 7:15 pm already and still there was no Dara.

I felt my cheeks wet and slowly my feet hard turned putting me face to face on the mosaic I had made. All I can do is look at her picture and admire her beauty like this.

Little did I know my tears kept falling feeling the sudden shattered dreams.

"I'm sorry I'm late," my head quickly whipped back to that familiar voice.

And there she was standing in front me in awe.

"Wow," she whispered her eyes looking pass me.

"Dara," I called her name making sure it was really real. She didn't move and her eyes were fixed on the wall where the masterpiece was located.

My feet however moved, heading to where she is standing.

"Are you really here?" I asked and her gaze fell on me.

Slowly, a faint smile appeared on her lips.

Feeling overwhelmed and stunned I can't help but run to her and pull her in my arms.

"I thought you'd never show up," I chanted those painful words I thought I would be saying to myself. I didn't care if I looked pathetic, but having her presence here means so much to me. "I thought it was the end."

"Shhh..." I felt her hand soothing my head. "I'm here."

"Thank you Dara," I pulled my face off her neck and look into her eyes. "I guarantee you, Dara that you made the best decision."

"Jiyong," Dara softly uttered my name. "We need to talk about this."

"I know," I excitedly answered. "Don't worry Dara, I'm just happy to know you are giving me a chance. I won't force you to move fast. I'll take this slow and earn your trust."

"This whole set up..." she shyly murmured.

"All I'm asking is for a chance to date you," I told her and the crease on her forehead eased. "Is that what's bugging you?"

"Partly," Dara looked at me nervously.

"I'll work hard for it Dara," I held her hands. "I will work hard to show you who I really am. In the end, it's still your decision."

"So what are we?" she blushed as she asked me.

"Exclusively dating," I smiled and there she bit her lips. "Kwon Jiyong courting you if you need another explanation. We'll date, get to know each other for as long as you want. Then you decided where this will all go."

"Look Jiyong," Dara looked at me seriously. "I'm not experience in all this. I don't want you to hope that I'll be an expert in all this. I just don't date or have been in a date. Heck I haven't experience stuff like this which is embarrassing really..."

I smiled as I watched her explain to me her fear, weakness and all and I just know this is the kind of girl I want. Someone who is willing to risk it all just to experience it all.

And seeing her like this made me love her more. Crazy as that sound,  but I do. You know what they say love at first sight. I just know she's the one.

I can't help but admire her more and more as the real Sandara Park is starting to come out showing me the real side of her.

"I have the worst mood swing ever," she went on ranting. "I know you'll get sick of that and will get tired of me faster than a kid who gets tired in a toy. Then you'll see all this imperfection I have which will turn you off. I'm just..." I can't help but pull her into a kiss.

As much as I want to hear her rant like this, but those lips were killing me. I've been dying to kiss it again since the other night.

Dara's once tensed body loosened letting me take control of her. I daringly wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her much closer to me as I deepened our kiss. She didn't push me away or pull back she accepted me fully and willingly.

The feeling of tasting her and feeling how soft her lips are is something I will remember.

After the long, sweet kiss, I pulled back a little and our eyes met.

"Are we suppose to kiss if we're just exclusively dating?" she innocently asked which made me smile.

"Depends on how you define exclusively dating," I answered. "But you ranting like that tempted me to kiss you. It's the Dara effect."

"Dara effect?" she repeated making me nod.

"Its when you have this force you give me," I closed my face once again towards her. "That makes me come closer and closer to you and just kiss you."

When she didn't utter a word, I kissed her forehead and then her nose.

"I love it when you get all shy on me," I teased. "It's like we've never kissed before."

"Stop," I knew how much she's blushing.

"Thank you Dara," I can't help but repeat my thanks. "For giving me and us a chance. I thought you weren't going to come and you know scared I was."

"You were crying," she whispered.

"I was," I didn't deny it after all I felt the pain of what it was like to fail.

"I'm sorry," Dara bit her lips. "I didn't realize the time. I was debating all day and when I made a decision the time was already running."

"I'd wait for you all night here," I said making her smile. "I know it would be worth waiting for."

"Jiyong," she looked into my eyes. "I'm not perfect. There will be time where I might run off not because you aren't perfect. You are really, but there will be times where I'll get scared and maybe run off."

"I'll chase you then," I cut her off. "If you run off, I'll follow you. And if I catch you, I'll never let you go."

"There will be times where I might shut you off," Dara looked down.

"Then I'll force my way in back to you," I lifted her chin for our eyes to meet. "Everything you'll do to get away from me, I'll always find a way to get back to you. Remember that. Just like this lighthouse, it's purpose is to lead the lost boats and ships back into its home. I'll always find my way back to you."

Remember that no matter how many times you turn me down, I'll never give up. I know one day it'll be us. I can just feel it Dara. It has been you. It is you that I am looking for.

Someone to complete that missing piece in my heart. You complete me Sandara, only you.

---------------------

Author's Note:

How is exclusively dating? To you guys what is exclusively dating? Is it a boyfriend/girlfriend already? In this case, for me exclusively dating for them is not official yet. However they are only dating each other. Gets?

So now that Dara is taking risk will this go on? And now you know what's her real reason. You all know that was it right? And you all know it is up to me what will happen at the end... Right? Hehehe anyway whatever ending this will have you'll support it right?

Love can be beautiful in any way right? And how would you like a Park Bom in your life? Or are you the Park Bom in someone else's life? It's nice to have a friend who'll be there neh? Especially in tough times like this.

Anyway I hope you like this update! So now I must think of their fist date! Hehehe any ideas? Throw some in that way I can update right away! Falling in Love had somewhat inspired me for this! LOL I'm just glad 2NE1 is back! hehehe

Anywho thank you all for reading! I will try to update soon! For now let me get to my other stories! Okie? Thanks again for reading! Until next time everyone!  Live life a little more... not less! (^_^)

Sarang you all!

Seungska!