Day 3

Love in 30 Days

Day 3

------------

-Her-

For some odd reason, I woke up quite late today. Not a single bothersome last night interrupted what seems like a good night sleep for me which doesn't happen often nowadays. After what happened yesterday with my so called mini accident in front of Jiyong and Yoojun, I couldn't look at both at all. Yoojun's persistent teasing sure got me quiet throughout the rest of the night.

As far as I remember, I went to bed thinking about the same scenes we had yesterday. From Jiyong and Yoojun's wonderful view which I admit to see a new side of Jiyong. And up to my clumsy accident which not only caused me a sore bum, but also the most humiliating action that would continuously play in my head.

The closeness of our body and our faces, would always excite my heart which made me often confuse. From last night, I remember laying in bed, just thinking about it until I dozed off to dreamland.

And today felt rather unusual as I woke up with a faint smile on my face.

"Dara-ya are you okay?" I turned and found Halmoni looking at me worried. "You've been standing there for quite awhile." I looked around my surrounding and not one inch have I moved from my spot. I remember going somewhere, but the sudden thought about yesterday stopped me from going to wherever that place was.

"Jiyong and Yoojun are in the beach now," Halmoni went on. "They're both helping out for tonight's festivity."

"Oh," I heard myself answer.

"If you want you can join them," she went on. "But don't tire yourself okay?"

"Neh!" I smiled.

"Go on," Halmoni smiled back. Before I left, I waved at halmoni excitedly which made the old lady laugh. It's nice to know that Halmoni can laugh even though she worries a lot for me.

As I made it to the beach, I found everyone busy setting up tables and fire torches which I believe that will light the place tonight. And just imagining the lights and fire torches and the beautiful designs from flowers to anything beach theme made me extra excited. I've never been in such festivity that I can't help but look forward for tonight's event.

I looked around and found some familiar faces that I've grew accustomed to even though I've only been here for a couple of days. Even the new faces would smile at me as I made my way further into the place.

I quickly turned around as I hear Yoojun's familiar laugh. Just when I was about to call him, there I saw Jiyong playing with him. Rather than helping out, the two sure caused chaos which the people didn't seem to mind.

Most of them had huge smiles on their faces and I knew exactly why. It was just like yesterday where I saw the two of them playing. Yoojun's laugh is sure contagious that I didn't even realize I was already smiling.

"Oh noona!" I nodded as Yoojun noticed me. And I suddenly felt my cheeks burn as Jiyong smiled at me. It must be the sun, Dara-ya. It is the sun. I too nodded at Jiyong which he once again smiled to. "Did you have a good sleep? Usually you'd be up by the time I visit you!"

"Oh," I shyly muttered. "I did. I guess I must be tired from yesterday."

"Really noona?" I looked at him confuse until my eyes widen hoping he'd notice my warnings. "I guess you weren't the only one affected! Jiyong hyung was also hmmmmmphhhmmmmmphhh...." I looked up and found Jiyong chuckling nervously. Then I looked down and saw Yoojun struggling to get Jiyong's hand off his mouth.

"Kids," Jiyong scratched the back of his neck. "They just keep on talking and talking."

"Right," I nodded again. I don't even know why I would only say one word whenver he's talking to me. 

"Ayyy you two are hopeless," Yoojun's face painted annoyance. "Like my omma said, put together two stubborn people together there won't be any progress."

"Neh?" both Jiyong and I exclaimed.

"Stubborn noona and hyung!" Yoojun shook his head and left us with such atmosphere.

"So..." I looked at Jiyong again. I sudden felt curious as to why he's talking like this. It's as if he's nervous around me. Shouldn't I be the one nervous here? "Are you coming to tonight's bonfire?"

"Oh..." I felt myself wanting to choke all of sudden. I wanted to spit an answer without stuttering, but I can't help but choke at my words. "Hmmm..." I just went to the easy answer along with my nods.

"That's great!" Jiyong smiled at again which made me blush. I knew I'm blushing to the point my face is red as a tomato. "I guess I'll see you tonight!" 

"Yea..." I suddenly felt the urge to move around.

"Noona!" I sighed in relief hearing Yoojun call. 

"Later," I looked at Jiyong one last time before going to where Yoojun and his omma was. I bit my lips trying not to curse at myself for being one word girl. You know me answering with only one word which I bet Jiyong found annoying. Wait, why am I suddenly feeling conscious about me speaking to him. 

"Are you okay Dara?" I heard Yoojun's mother ask. I looked at her nodding slowly. "He's very nice, isn't he?"

"Neh?" I uttered.

"Jiyong," she laughed which made me blush again. "Yoojun always comes home with stories about his adventure with his Jiyong hyung. I'm glad Yoojun's been enjoying other people's company. That kid sure never runs out of energy. I'm glad he found his match."

"Ahhh neh," I nodded.

"I can't help but notice something between the two of you," she went on which made me nervous all over again. Anything about me and Jiyong in one sentence make me really nervous. "You two seems to be shy around each other. Or at least you are Dara-ya."

"Ehh?" I bit my lips forcing myself not to react after all I don't like where this is going.

"I bet he'll make a good boyfriend for you," I suddenly cough at what Yoojun's mother said. She let out a soft laugh which made me flush brighter than a red tomato. "He seems to be the type of guy that  you can take home to your parents. The guy who will take good care of you. And most of all, he seems to be the type of guy that will make a good husband and a father."

"Hmm..." I felt a sudden pang of pain in my heart. 

"You two would make a good couple you know," she smiled at me. "Your kids will definitely look beautiful."

I noticed her look away and there I look as well and saw Yoojun and Jiyong playing again. I too can't help agree with what she said about Jiyong after all I can already see it in his face.

"Maybe faith brought the two of you here, Dara-ya," she lastly said and I couldn't help but feel unsure. 

-

After finishing the decorations in the beach, Yoojun's mother decided to drag me in her house. Yoojun's mother was simply beautiful in her way. She was still young, yet she's already living the life of every girl's dream. She's happily married and has beautiful kids like Yoojun. And seeing how her and her kids interact I can tell how perfect of a mother she is. 

And everything in her face painted only one thing, happiness

"Come on Dara," she pulled me to her livingroom. "Feel at home. I'll just get my stuff ready and we'll start."

"Unnie you really don't have to," I shyly said.

"Don't be shy Dara," she laughed. "You know, I suddenly miss my little sister. We use to play with makeup back then and I remember doing her makeup and hair during her school prom. Please let me help you."

"Ahhh... I guess," I just nodded. 

After a couple of minutes, Yoojun's mother returned with a big makeup bag and all other styling devices like a curling iron and so on. I don't really know how to put makeup on aside from lipgloss or lipstick as for the other makeup well I never bothered trying since I don't really go anywhere that needs for me to dress up. 

My mother was also concerned with my skin, she didn't want me aging at a very young age even though it's not really true. I guess they were just that protective. Bom has been persistent about makeup during the time I was still going to school with her, but I gave up since doing makeup was hard and I have no talent in doing it. 

I just go with my everyday bareface which I prefer the most knowing it's the real me that people see. I've always like that. I like to show people the real me.

"You know," my train of thoughts were suddenly broken as unnie started speaking. "You don't really need much of makeup since you are really beautiful." I blush hearing her say that. "So I'll just put something lighter which you won't bother you at all."

I just nodded and let unnie do the rest. As she applied makeup on me, she also started telling me her stories. Her love story in particular. How she met Yoojun's father, to their first date, proposal, wedding and up to the day Yoojun was born. I would smile here and there hearing something so romantic and how happily contagious her laugh and smiles were. I suddenly had the urge to have that kind of guy but then again...

"You know Dara," I looked up and there she was looking at me happily. "When you feel it, go for it. When it comes to love, you should risk it all. The moment you turn your back and not risk it, you might regret that later on."

"What do you mean?" I asked curious why she's telling me this.

"My mother," her smile faded for a bit. "She fell in love with someone like Jiyong. I remember her telling me this when I was young. And I can't help but feel happy when she tells me this story. She told me how great of a man her first love was. But as time went on they had to separate since he was taking a different path while my mother wanted to stay here."

"Halmoni?" I asked earning a faint nod from her.

"Her first love is not my father," she sighed. "Her first love asked her to marry him, but omma didn't take it since she wanted to stay here for the rest of her life which the guy didn't want. After all bigger things were calling for him in the city, he was willing to give everything to my mother, but my mother refused."

"Did halmoni regret it?" I bravely asked. "I mean letting go of her first love."

"I know at some point she does," she answered with a sad smile. "But she assures me and my little sister that she doesn't regret anything since she has us."

"What happened to her first love?" I asked again.

"He has a family of his own of course," she answered again. "First love sure never dies to some people."

"As long as you and halmoni are happy then it's enough unnie," I held her hand for a second which made her smile.

"Yea," she nodded. "I guess there are some things that are and aren't meant to be. But for you Dara, if you feel it risk it. It's hard to regret things later on."

"It's not like I have something to regret on," I suddenly mumbled.

"What?" she asked me which I shook my head no to. 

It's true I had nothing to regret on. So far I've lived all my life the fullest. Met some incredible people and made sure I'll carry more and more memories wherever life would take me.  Regret was never in my vocabulary or is it? 

"I'm almost done," she cheerfully said. And after her mini story, I was left with so many things in mind making me think about my life all over again. It's not what I wanted, but it once again crossed my mind. 

----

 

-Him-

I was glad time went by fast. Everyone were moving all day trying to get the beach ready for tonight's event. And like everyone's hard work it sure paid off as the place looked fantastic. The wind sure cooperated for tonight letting the fire burn lighting up the place. More colorful lights surrounded the place and huts were decorated fancily. Tables were spread throughout the huge land most filled with delicious delicacy that this paradise expertise. 

I can't help but take pictures after pictures seeing how gorgeous the place turned out to be. And what more made me even excited is seeing Dara tonight. 

Everyone were dressed at their best for the summer. Good thing I brought lots of khaki pants and loose white summer polos. My brown overused sandals would sink into the cool sand which I didn't mind after all since this is what I wanted to feel. 

"Here Jiyong," I turned around and found halmoni with fresh flower lei placing them around my neck. "Don't forget to loosen up okay? Tonight will be fun so don't forget that."

"I won't halmoni!" I smiled feeling more and more excited. 

"Jiyong hyung!" I heard Yoojun call and I knew anytime soon Dara will arrive. I looked back to where the voice were coming from and found him dressed in khaki shorts and floral polos that's quite popular during summer. "Hyung!" Yoojun arrived near me breathing heavily. 

"Are you okay kiddo?" I messed with his hair gently. 

"Uhhh yea," he was trying to catch his breath. 

"What's wrong?" I chuckled seeing him shaking his head.

"Nothing hyung," he answered and once he finally composed himself, he looked at me beaming. "I just wanted to tell you... Dara noona look so pretty!"

"Is that so?" I smiled. "Where is she?"

"Hyung..." the little boy plastered a teasing smile. 

"This kid!" I grabbed him light by his neck locking it loosely around my arm. "Now stop teasing! What is it?!"

"Oh I just wanted to tell you that," he smiled making my own smile falter. "Relax hyung, you'll see her in a few minutes. You have time to prepare yourself. Well I'm off to eat!"

"Yah! Kid!" I exclaimed but Yoojun had left me wondering how Dara looks tonight.

As I try to occupy my head, I can't help but smile here and there. I was trying to picture Dara and what she's wearing and how she would look with her makeup and hair.

I didn't even bother to look at the photos I would snap quite randomly which would catch other people's attention. But I didn't care since I looked forward more into seeing Dara.

"Wow, is that Ms. Dara?" I heard someone say and slowly I turned myself around to look where their gazes where at. Like in slow motion, there I saw her making her way towards where the party is held. She was walking with so much grace her knee lenght white dress faintly sway along the gentle breeze. Her long, soft tresses had curls at the bottom which highlighted the shape of her face. I saw a faint paint of makeup on her beautiful face. It wasn't like most girls here had, hers was very simple. A faint blush on her cheeks, mascara to show her long, soft lashes, and lastly her lips that accentuates her precious kissable lips.

Everything about her is beautiful, no flaws. She is perfect for me. Perfect in everything.

As she made her way towards the main venue, everyone stopped from their tracks looking particularly at her. I wanted to kidnap her to take everyone's eyes off of her. I wanted to claim her as mine and no one aside from me is allowed to look at her the way others are looking at her. Even girls, I didn't care all I wanted was her and her attention. Yes, I get possessive, but not to this point where I get so greedy like this. I was never greedy, until I met her.

I was still looking at her, when she suddenly met my gaze. Everything else disappeared in my surrounding, leaving only Dara and me having our own moments. She didn't look away but kept her eyes on me.

My heart, can't stop from beating erratically as we were on our own world looking at each other. I tried reading her eyes, but they remain unreadable. But I didn't let that get to me and instead I treasured these kind of moments with her. Slowly, my lips curved into a faint smile which I saw clearly she returned. I can't help but feel overjoy in the inside as if I had won a jackpot in lottery.

I knew how she's trying to avoid me, but I can't help it. I'm attracted to her and it's not something I can ignore. Especially if she and I will be staying here for awhile.

As our eyes were still locked, my feet started to move as if it's trying to tell me to go and make a move. I did moving slowly towards her. My camera, that was around my neck vanished which I didnt' even feel. I kept on walking and walking until I met her in the middle where the area are meant for people to dance to.

And once our distance was short, I felt as if time stopped. I could feel her presence even more telling me this is real that this wasn't just a dream I had last night. It was the same feel I had yesterday when her body was on top of me. Her breathing which I can her and her faint energy I can detect. Dara was really close to me.

"Hi," I softly murmured.

"Hi," she answered softly as well. Her voice sounded so soothing that I can't help but smile. My heart fluttered like a little boy who has fallen in love for the first time.

We stood looking at each other more and slowly a soft tune came. And on cue, people made their way around us grouping themselves in pairs as they dance to the soft music.

Dara blushed realizing what people around us were doing.

"May I have a dance with you?" I tried not to stuttered. She looked around first then at me feeling unsure at first. And cutely she nodded.

"I..." she stuttered this time.

"You?" I tried finding her eyes as she looked down for a bit. As she looked up she was flushed red.

"I..." she whispered but loud enough for me to hear through the music. "I... don't...I don't know how to...dance."

I smiled seeing how cute she looked which earned another faint of red on her already pink cheeks. And just when she was about to move away, I gently grasp her wrist stopping her from moving. Dara then looked at me nervous, but I didn't stop. Touching her like this, I felt the sudden jolt in my body. The way her skin felt in my hands were different. It was indescribable.

"Jiyong," she called my name.

"It's like this," I took both of her hand  placing them around my neck. She looked down telling me she's shy all of sudden. Once her hands were secured around my neck, one of my hands gently lifted her chin making her look up to me. And once our eyes are locked to each other, I gradually wrapped my arms around her waist which made her tense for a bit. I assurely smiled at her and seeing her ease up I started to move.

"I don't know how to dance either," I explained. "But I've seen people dance. I guess it goes something like this."

She bit her lips trying not to smile, but failed to do so as she let out a smile I've been wanting to see.

"You just move accordingly to the music," I went on hoping to ease her up after all she's been nervous around me. "Taking one step at a time moving around the dance floor or in this case in this sand."

Her once tensed shoulder, loosened and off we were dancing normally like everyone else in the area were doing. I looked at her lovingly hoping for her to see and seeing another faint of pink spreading across her cheeks I knew she can see and feel it.

"You look beautiful Dara," I whispered. "Each day you never fail to look more and more beautiful."

"Thank you," she murmured shyly. 

After my compliment things were quiet again around us, well the music kept playing and we were just in each others arms dancing just as everyone else were doing. I didn't care about the silence between us after all, being this close to her  and to be able to hold her like this was enough to make my night a memorable one. 

I gently pulled her closer to me which made her gasp for a bit and holding onto her tightly I swayed us gently. Closing my eyes, cherishing this moments with her is enough to make this night complete.

"Thank you," I cooed near her ear. "For this dance."

---

-Her-

Being wrapped around his arms, felt so right and comforting right now. I didn't know this is what it feels like to be in someone's arms, to be held tightly like this and to dance as if you two are the only one on the dance floor. His breathing, I can totally feel just around my expose shoulder and his chest that I can feel heave gently up and down on me. 

I didn't know this is what it feels like to be wrapped in a man's arms, to feel secure and to forget whatever you have to worry about. This was a perfect picture I've always wanted to picture myself in.

Thank you those words he whispered near my ears sent shivering sensation in my body. The way his hands secured me in his made me feel something deeper inside me. Like wanting to be there for a long time. 

As he pulled me much closer to his body, I felt warm and secured. I couldn't help but wrapped myself around him much tighter which I knew made him tense for a bit. Was he not expecting it?  But feeling him ease a bit, I let out a sigh of relief. For all I know my head slowly fell on his chest allowing me to hear his beating heart. Am I doing this to him? I can hear how loudly it is beating and how hard it beat in his chest. It vibrated throughout my ear that I couldn't help but smile knowing he's heart is doing the same thing my heart is feeling right now.

"Jiyong," I called making him shift a bit as we stood in the middle swaying so little unlike the other people dancing. "Thank you."

"Hmm..." I heard him moan which made me feel at ease just taking this moment in. "This night couldn't be more perfect huh?"

"Hmm..." I lightly nodded closing my eyes to bury this cherished moments deep in my mind and heart.

For all I know we were just standing in the middle arm in arm holding onto each other tightly. We both didn't care if people find us weird as we just stood there in the middle hugging and letting the music go. Just having him with me is enough to forget whatever hesitation I had and the words Yoojun's omma had told me earlier. Is it worth risking it all?

-

As the night deepened, the more I actually felt at ease around Jiyong. I was still one word and if I get lucky I was able to produce at least three or four words as an answer. He was very caring, he took care of me. He brought whatever food I didn't ask for which I would say he didn't have to, but with his persistence I let him be. I felt really taken cared of, which is something new. It wasn't like the care my parents did to me, Jiyong was different.

"Here," I heard him say as he wrapped a blanket around my shoulders. "It's getting cold, I don't want you to get sick."

"Thanks," I faintly smiled.

"How long are you here?" he asked and this made me think. How long? I don't exactly know how long exactly. It can be by the end of next week or two. And maybe even tomorrow. 

"I really don't know yet," I answered since it is after all what I know of. "As long as I'm here I guess."

"Hmmm?" he looked at me puzzled. "So you don't know when you'll go home?"

"Yea," I just nodded. "I haven't decided really."

"Same here," Jiyong smiled. "So what made you come here?"

"I've always wanted to come here," I said looking at the sea even though its dark I knew it's beautiful. "This place is paradise and I knew coming here will make me feel comfortable and happy. And find that peace I am looking for."

"Yea, it does have that feel huh?" he nodded agreeing to what I said.

"How about you?" I asked.

"Me?" Jiyong smiled again. "I wanted to find myself."

"Hmm?" it was my turn to be puzzled since I didn't get what he meant.

"Remember I told you that I'm a famous photographer," he started which I nodded to. "Well, I realized that my life in the city or being known as G-Dragon wasn't the person I wanted to be. So I ended up leaving my real life for all this. And never did I regret doing that. You can say I'm searching for myself."

"Is that so?" I said which he just smiled to.

"I think I'm slowly figuring out what I really want," Jiyong stopped at some point from walking which I did too.

"Is that so?" I asked which made him nod.

"Yes," he turned towards me looking at me the same way he did while we were dancing earlier. At this point this made me nervous. I don't exactly know where this was going, but somehow I felt something different. His eyes are not that hard to figure out since I find his eyes easy to read. They were expressive as always and I can tell what he's feeling. Or that's what I've been good at ever since... Ever since people around me started to pity me. "The moment I stepped on this island, I found what I needed all my life.

I stood stiff at my spot, letting the cool breeze touch me as the blanket around me fell on the sand. I looked at him quite stunned, but instead of being scared or feels concerned, he just smiled at me.

"Dara," he called my name and my heart never failed to beat differently whenever he calls my name. I felt it flutter like the moment I first saw him and for all I know I remembered the day I first saw him. Jiyong was taking a picture of me and somehow that same feeling came over me. "I know I just got to know you," he spoke so softly which made me alert again.

"Jiyong," I knew my voice hinted something different like it's warning him not to say anything more.

"No Dara," he stepped closer towards me making me nervous again. "I have to tell you this."

"Please Jiyong don't," I heard myself say but at the same time I felt something prick in my heart.

"Dara, I like you," Jiyong softly uttered and sincerity filled his voice. His eyes looking straightly at me and for unknown reason my heart skipped a beat just from those three words he said which I'm scared of hearing.

Scared to hear especially coming from Jiyong.

"I like you Dara and I mean it," he grasped gently on my wrist making me stiff at my spot.

"I really do Dara."

----------------------------------

Author's Note:

Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He confessed and it's only the 3rd day! Holy GUACAMOLE! Jiyong you sure move fast! OH EM GEEEEEE! lol So what will Dara say? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? I hope you like this chapter! Nothing like sweet moments for DaraGon! (*^^*) Sweet spoken Jiyong sure never fails to make a girl's heart squeal in delight! Hehehehe More to come! Sweetness overload much! (^___^)

Thanks for reading everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for also subscribing and commenting! Until next time!

Sarang you all much,

Seungska!