Day 5

Love in 30 Days

Day 5

 

-----

 

Him

Last night, when I decided to break the rule I had put when I went out with Dara was probably the best thing that I had ever done. I didn't exactly know how she would react, but based on the way she responded to our kiss it was a good move I did. But of course it's not my way of taking advantages you know. It was only a one time deal, since I felt it. It was the perfect moment and I had to do it.

"Well good morning to you Jiyong," I looked back and saw Halmoni with a huge smile on her face. "Did you even sleep?"

"Hmm kind of," I smiled back. "I guess I have so much energy to even sleep."

"Aigoo," the old lady laughed. "Kids nowadays!"

"Correction halmoni," I laughed. "It's adult these days!"

"But what are you cooking?" she asked and I looked back at the pan and smiled.

"I'm  making Dara strawberry pancakes," I answered as I tended the goodness on the pan. "I heard from Joowon its Dara's favorite and you know me, I'm the master in all kinds of pancakes."

"Are you now?" Halmoni laughed. "Well I'm glad you and Dara enjoyed the night. Thank you Jiyong."

"For?" I asked still looking at what I am cooking.

"For letting Dara experience what she should be experiencing," she answered making me think. "She's very shy and secured in her cocoon that I wish I can break myself, but having you here makes it a lot easier for me."

"What do you mean?" I looked back, and the frown on halmoni's face diminish. Why did she look like that?

"Nothing," she quickly shrugged and plastered  a force smile. When it comes to facial expressions I know well when it's fake and force. I am no photographer to not know. "Anyway enjoy the morning and the rest of your day. Please tell Dara I will be gone for a few days."

"Where to?" I asked.

"My daughter's family and I need to go to the other side of paradise," she smiled. "My other daughter will be having her very first baby."

"Then congratulations halmoni!" I smiled.

"Thank you," she too smiled. "Please remind Dara, Halmoni's words."

"And that is?" I looked at her playfully.

"That is only us girls know," she shook her head and let out a laugh. "I'll get going, it'll be one heck of a long drive for us. Old ladies and long drive are not good."

"Well good luck on that halmoni," I winked making her smile.

"Please take good care of Dara for me," she looked at me seriously.

"I will, promise!" I placed my right hand up like I'm taking an oath in front of a judge.

"I know you would," she gave a faint nod and that genuine smile. "And don't burn my home."

"Never thought of it," I joked earning a glare from halmoni. "You should get going," I said making her nod.

"I will see you two soon," she lastly said before exiting the kitchen.

Once I was alone again, I continued cooking and I didn't even realize how much I had made from an hour. Taking a few fresh strawberrries, I sliced them and decorated the plate I had placed Dara's pancakes on. And seeing it perfect I can't help but smile.

"I wish I can do this everyday to you," I let out a good sigh of breath.

As I got the plate of pancakes, fresh slices of fruits and some fresh squeeze orange juice on the tray along with a small vase of flowers I got in one of Joowon's neighbor, I slowly made my way towards Dara's door.

"," I let out a faint curse realizing my hands are full. I tried hitting the door with my hips, but failed. "Why am I skinny?" Then I tried my foot, but that didn't work since I was scared I'd I'd lose my balance and mess the perfection right in front of me. "Think Kwon," I murmured.

The door suddenly opened which I quickly had put a smile on. Dara's eyes widen and slightly opened. Is she shock seeing me? And her door slammed loudly making move slightly back on my feet.

"Dara, are you okay?" I asked and slowly a smile started to creep on my lips seeing her react like this. "Dara?"

-

Her

My heart was beating frantically as I opened my door earlier and found Jiyong with a tray of food and that huge cute smile on his face. I panicked and didnt' realized I had closed the door on him. 

I quickly walked towards the huge mirror in my vanity table and found my hair messy.

"Is that a drool stain?" I touched the corner of my lips trying to scratch the stain. I heard him call my name again which didn't help me ease my heart's rapid beating.

"Are you okay in there?" he asked again.

"Hmm yea," I uttered nervously.

I quickly brushed my hair tying it as neatly as I could in a ponytail and took a wet wipes wiping my face hoping there are no more morning glories around my face. But thinking about my morning breath didn't help my situation at all now. I don't even know why I'm beginning to feel conscious about myself when it's just Jiyong. But the ideas of looking crappy in front of him made me like this.

And I didn't want to look crappy in front of him. At least not this crappy! 

I took one of my floral summer scarves I have and wrapped it around the lower part of my head covering parts of my mouth. I know I look more hideous like this, but I didn't want him to you know smell my morning breath.

Gathering my last pride in me, I made my way towards my door. I took one last breath before opening the door revealing Jiyong still standing with that smile.

"Are you okay?" he sure noticed my scarf all right.

"Hmm..." I didn't dare speak.

"I made you breakfast," he said. "Breakfast in bed!"

"Hmmm..." I nodded. "Hmmthanks..."

I grab the tray from his hold and this surprised him. Is he expecting to come in, in my room?

"Ahhh ummm..." he scratched the back of his neck. ! He is expecting to come in. I looked back and glad I made my bed at least. But the thought of having him in my room just seems wrong. Why am I thinking like this?! 

I moved back and gave him way and slowly he entered my room. He stopped right in front of me and took the tray. "Go on and wash up I'll wait for you here."

My cheeks burned and I know I'm blushing right in front of him. And to salvage the last few dignity I have in me, I just nodded and walked out of my room.

I tried to ease the redness of my cheeks with cold water, but that didn't help.

"Grrr..." I stared at my reflection in the mirror and found the unwanted redness on my face getting darker. "Get a grip of yourself Dara. Relax. Breath. Smell." I closed my eyes and opened it again and I repeated the same process over and over again as I try to calm myself.

But the faint smile I could feel on my lips wouldn't subside and the constant reminder of how my heart is beating uncontrollably didn't help me forget it either. All of these feelings were unfamiliar to me, but I can't help but like the feeling it is bringing inside me.

After gathering myself back to normal, I made my way back to my room. I found him sitting on the white chair I had for my vanity table.

"Very lovely," I teased since the room I have sort of has a theme of a princess.

"I know," he smiled. "Good morning!"

"Morning," I suddenly felt nervous.

"Sorry for scaring you earlier," Jiyong said which I just nodded to. "I was going to knock, but I had my hands full."

"Why are you doing this?" I suddenly had the urge to ask. I know it came out rather rude since the tone of my voice sounded a bit bitter. But I figured I needed to push Jiyong away before things turn out to what I don't want things for us to happen.

After thinking in the bathroom, I had to remind myself what I needed to do. I know this is what girls feel when they finally realize what crushes or whatever you describe this feeling is to be. But in my case it is something I cannot let out of control or to even feel.

I needed to control my feelings that my heart is experiencing, before I hurt myself and most of all before I could hurt Jiyong.

And yes, I am hurting him right now, but what more if I give him the pain in the end. A pain I'm scared to even think about leaving to my family and friends.

"Why can I not do this for you?" Jiyong didn't answer and instead asked me back.

"Jiyong I'm not joking around," I uttered seriously.

"And so am I," he shrugged. "Halmoni will be gone for a few days and somehow you have to eat too."

"I can cook," I said which was a lie.

"That's not what halmoni said," I saw him smirk. "Look these things I am doing, they're nothing but for a helping hand. Just take it as friends Dara. I won't force you or try to push you fast, but I want you to know and feel that what I truly feel for you  is all real. And that this is me and no one else. I don't want to end up regretting in letting this chance go if I didn't make a move."

"You don't understand," I bit my lips as I realized what I just said.

"Then make me understand it," Jiyong looked at me warmly. The same eyes that looked at me last night. I know any girls would feel like jelly and giddy having to experience what I am going through with Jiyong, but no. It's happening to me, out of all the girls that Jiyong could encounter it is me.

He deserves someone who will return the love he's showering me right now and yes, I feel it since I'm not that numb to not know or feel it. I know he also deserves someone who is worthy of his forever sicnce that is...

That is something I can't give him.

"Just eat up," he stood up. "I'll be out in the front yard to get our stuff ready."

"For?" I can't help but ask.

"I need to take pictures of this paradise and I want you in it," Jiyong smiled. "You don't have to fix yourself since you are beautiful just the way you are."

"Wait... what?" I called ignoring his words which I know I am blushing to once again. And just before he could leave, he looked at me with his beautiful brown orbs.

"You'll be my masterpiece Dara," he said happily. 

"Jiyong," I called, but he already left.

-

Him

As I lastly checked on my stuff, I can't help but feel a lot more excited. I don't exactly know why Dara keeps pushing me away, but it is something I can't give up. Especially when I, myself can feel that Dara feels something for me just like what I am feeling when it comes to her.

I wanted to get to know her more and I am willing to do just about everything to get her time with me. I will show her everything and have her experience all the things I know halmoni had told me earlier.

Dara is indeed one of a kind, and I know based on how she looks and how she act. She's not quite familiar of what's really out in the real world and I want to be the first one to show her.

If it's my only chance to be closer to her, I won't have any second thoughts in taking it. I'll be greedy when it comes to her.

I patiently waited at my spot next to the motorcycle that another friendly neighbor of Halmoni's let me borrow for the whole day. Thanking heavens for such a good weather, I know Dara would enjoy this ride.

I looked at the front door, hoping Dara would come out and join me. I wanted this to happen. I want her to be my masterpiece.

And most of all I want to show her places I myself haven't seen. I want to experience exploring the world with her and find new places that us two would see first and not just by myself.

That in the end of the day, I want to be able to look back and tell her We found this place, together.

My eyes can't help but glisten in delight seeing her come out. She never failed to look beautiful in white. Dara surely looks like an angel like this.

I love how she looks more and more beautiful each day. How her creamy, smooth skin would shine through the bright sun. Her hair is in another simple style and this time her fringes were braided beautifully in the sides. The soft, auburn waves of the rest of her locks were gorgeous as it frames her perfect face.

I can't help but admire her breathtakingly beautiful face. It was bare just what I want her to be. Her natural look blends so well to the place will find here.

"Should I change?" she asked looking at our transporation.

"No, it's fine," I smiled. "I have this. I flashed a small blanket at her. "Shall we go?"

As she made her way towards me, I can't help but extend my hand hoping she'd take it. And seeing it in front her Dara didn't hesitate and took my hand without hesitating. I then guided her on the bike helping her to get on carefully.

Once she was secured in her spot, I hopped in gently in front her. I felt her move back a bit probably due to our sudden closeness.

But I have to admit, this is my favorite part about riding in motorcycle.

"Dara," I called.

"Hmm yea?" I heard her murmured.

"You have to hold on," I tried not to smile, but I can't help it.

"Hmmkay," she held on the side of the motorcycle.

"Umm Dara," I bit my lips trying to ease the feeling my tummy is experiencing right now.

"Yea?" I wanted to turn to see her face, but I know in the back of my head, she's blushing. And she's probably biting those sweet, pink lips I have felt before.

"You have to hold here," I softly grabbed both of her hands and guided it aroud my waist. I felt her stiffen a bit probably feeling conscious with our position. "Hold onto me tight okay?"

"Hmmm..." she faintly answered.

"Tighter than that," I teased. I know she's contemplating on what to do, but when I grabbed her hands again pulling it tighter around me she followed. And once I felt her secured on me, I started the motorcyle. "Do you trust me?"

"Huh?" I heard her whisper.

"Do you trust me with your life?" I asked. "I need your answer Dara so we can get moving here."

"Yes," I heard her say and that was it. She trust me and I know it's just the beginning.

"Good! Because I promise you, whenever you're with me you'll always be safe," I then started the motorcycle slowly and then we were off in greater speed.

-

As I led her out of the bike, she quickly ran towards the edge of the cliff. The way her face shine as she sees the breathtakingly picture perfect scenery right in front of her. The way her lips stretch into that gorgeous white smile of hers makes me happy. 

My heart can't help but feel overwhelmed seeing such sight. It's as if a child was given another new toy. The excitement on her face was so clear that I didn't think twice to take pictures after pictures of her. 

Even with little movements, it still seems different from one another but it all came out the same beautiful. I can describe her countless times as beautiful since she is beautiful no matter what she does. 

And it is the face I'd want to wake up next to everyday for the rest of my life. 

"Hey!" I took a picture of her annoyed face. I didn't even realize that she's now looking at me. I can't help but take more pictures of her since every single movement she makes is worth capturing. "Stop that!" 

"What?" I bit my lips trying not to laugh. This is Dara, the Dara I want to know. I know deep down in her reserved personality she can be as playful and friendly kind of person. That she can be a fun person too which I know she hasn't seen herself yet. 

"Stop it!" she walked towards me, but I continued to take pictures of her. "Yah! I said stop!" 

"No!" I playfully laugh. "I like it like this!"

"What is to like about that?!" she tried not to giggle. "Jiyong stop it!" 

"I like the way you are acting right now," I sincerely uttered. "The playful you is more beautiful you know."

Dara stopped after I had said that. I placed the camera down and looked at her curious why she had stopped. 

"Playful?" she whispered. 

"Yes," I moved closer to her and brushed the stray hair off her face. "Be you Dara, it's what I want my pictures to be. Not the forced smile or forced pout you might think I want. Just you...being you is all I need. Like right now," I lifted my camera and focused on her face. When she heard the click of my camera she looked up at me stunned. 

"Yah!!!!" Dara's eyes were wide taken back with what I have done. "Jiyong!"

The way her soft giggle resonated along with the waves and wind was so perfect that I didn't need to think twice in capturing it. It's one of the memories I want to remember with her.

After the shoot we had on the cliff, we moved near the shore down the beach. I watched her walk ahead of me, with curiousity filled in her face. I love how she had eased up a bit ever since we had that small talk this morning. I still question what Dara meant, but I didn't dare bring it back. I want this day to be happy filled moments with her. 

I should be taking pictures of her right now since the scene in front of me is just too gorgeous and perfect. I love how Dara feels everything around her taking in every moment inside her. 

"Hey!" I called and she stopped from walking. She looked at me and smiled. 

"Yea?" Dara uttered softly. 

I ran towards her and stood right in front of her for a second. 

"You were walking too fast," I smiled. 

"Am I?" she giggled. "Or you're just too slow?"

"Hmmm maybe," I laughed. 

"Are we taking pictures here?" she looked around the place. "It's beautiful here."

"Hmm no," I said making her look back at me and curiousity filled in her face. 

"Why? It's nice here," Dara said.

"I know," I chuckled. "I have something else in mind."

"And that is?" she asked.

"This," I grabbed her hand and entwined it with mine. She looked at me shy but I didn't care. "Let's walk."

And as I tightened my hold on her hand, she quickly turned straight ahead but her hand remained with mine. As we began to move, I felt her hold on my hand tightened. 

This, this is one of the things I'd love to be able to do with her. The peaceful walk near the shore holding hands is enough for me to feel happy. 

"Thank you," I said and she just looked at me. "For all of this."

She nodded and quickly looked back at the path we were heading to. Wherever life takes me Dara, I want you to be in it. 

-

Her

It was just like the other night, when Jiyong and I returned from our so called hangout in the town. Jiyong took me back to my room and the sudden feeling inside me was at it again. I can feel my stomach twist and turn in a good way just like what people say, butterflies in my stomach kind of feel. 

"You didn't have to take me back here," I laughed.

"I want to," Jiyong smiled. "It's my way to know you're safe."

"Jiyong, we're in the resthouse already," I shook my head yet the smile on my face was clear. 

"I just want to," he insisted. "Thank you."

"For?" I asked.

"For today," Jiyong scratched his head as if he was nervous. "For being my masterpiece."

"Oh that," I nodded. "Well I hope I did justice to it."

"Oh you did," he exclaimed. "More than you know it."

"Thank you," I uttered lowly.

"For?" he this time asked me.

"For showing me such beautiful places," I bit my lips remembering the places we went and what we've done. "I've never seen places like that in my whole entire life."

"Ahh..." Jiyong nodded. "As long as you're with me, you'll get somewhere nice."

"Conceited!" I teased. 

"Well, I guess it's good night?" Jiyong whispered. 

"Hmm..." I nodded since the words in me wouldn't come out properly.  "Good night."

"Yea," he bit his lips again and looked back and forth. "Good night."

"Okay, thanks," I smiled. As Jiyong slowly turned, I suddenly felt something missing. Omo! Am I expecting what I think I am thinking of? 

As Jiyong moved, I quickly held his arm stopping him from getting too far. He stiffened for a second and slowly turned looking at me curiously.

"Yea?" he asked. I didn't know what to say since I myself can't figure out what I was doing or what to even do. 

"Good night," I said once again, but this time I tiptoed towards him kissing his cheek slowly. I heard him gasp knowing he didn't expect me to do that, but there was no way I am stopping now. It's what was missing from this night. 

And once I moved back I looked at him shyly and quickly turned towards my door.

"," I whispered as I bumped into my door. "Open dammit!" 

"Here," I felt his arm brush on mine. I couldn't help but bite my lips since I am sure making a huge scene. "Good night Dara." I felt his breath brush on my neck. "Sweet dreams." 

I entered my room and turned to look at him and there he was smiling at me. 

"Good night," he repeated making me nod. My eyes widen seeing him come close and for all I know I felt his lips brush mine. "This was missing," he murmured planting a kiss on my lips. "Rest well okay?"

"Hmm..." I knew my cheeks were red and even through the dim light in the hallway I know he can see it. "You too." 

"I will," Jiyong brushed the back of his hand on my cheek. "Go on and get some rest. Good night."

I just nodded once again before I move back from the door. He held the door knob and slowly closed my door yet our eyes were still connected. And once the door was shut, I bit my lips trying to hold the squeal that was ready to burst out of me. 

"No Dara! Calm down!" I whispered. "Hmmmm!" I heard myself say with a huge smile on my lips. 

Surprisingly that night, I slept like a baby. I had something in mind that has something to do with Jiyong. 

"Good night Jiyong," I murmured falling deeper in my sleep.

 

----------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Yoohooooooooo! Hello everyone! Now who miss me? Hahaha I've been busy and now I am slowly getting some free time. Summer break had started, but I'm also on a job hunt! So wish me luck everyone! hehehe

Anyway how is this chapter. Can you feel Dara's push and pull? Just understand Dara neh? And another sweet chapter doesn't hurt right? Even though Dara's been doing lots of push and pull. Hehehe Are this somewhat sweet enough? Is it enough to make you all giddy? kekekeke

Anyway thank you everyone for reading! I am going to start working on pdf files on my completed fics. I hope to have done soon. So far I have Ain't No Fun on a pdf file so if anyone wants it please send me a message. 

Thank you to one of my dongsaeng for making the file for me! ^^ I'll work on the others soon! Thank you all for reading! For subscribing and commenting thank you! 

Til the next day! Sarang you all~!

SeungsKa!

P.S.

I'm on twitter if some of you don't know. Follow me neh? @SeungsKa2X