meeting them

living with 12 idiots

 

               i sat in the living room flipping through channels laying lazily on the couch when auntie rushed into the room "ah why are you still here" she asked me  "well i live here" i told her stilling through the channels "yah" she called on to me "yes" i asked still flipping through the channels. she walked in front of the t.v. shutting it off "get dress" she ordered i sighed heavily as i dragged my body of the couch "and pack for a week" she ordered i groaned loudly letting her know i was not liking this.

         i came down in my clothes and with a bag "let's go" she said cheerfully. i let out a low groan as we left the house, i got into uncle car and sat quietly while they discussed their trip that i wasnt going on.

         i yawned as we pulled up to a big house i gasped at the house "get out so you can meet your new care takers" auntie said to excited may i say. i opened the door and got out looking around.

         it was beautiful i must say not my taste but nice none of the less. "come on" auntie said pulling me along to the front door "dont worry these guys are real gentle men" she told me smiling before facing the door "sure they -i turned my head looking at her- they are what?!?!" i asked in panic the door opened and i turned spotting a good looking guy. "kyungsoo honey here is my gift to you guys take care of her" she said pushing me toward him i bumped into him and felt his hand grab my arm holding me and himself up. 

         "well bye" she said i turned to look at the woman only to see her half way to the car "yah!!!" i yelled moving out of his grip and to the edge of the steps. but the car was soon gone. i whimper as i turned facing the clueless angel who just stared blankly like an owl. 

       "oh! your here" another said pushing past the male and taking my arm and things leading me inside.

                 "guy's -he yelled loudly- she's here" he said pulling me into a room that turned out to be the living room. "whats your name" he asked me smiling "marry" i told him. his smile was one of an angel "im suho the one you met earlier was kyungsoo" he told me with the same sweet smile "im luhan" i looked to see another cutie rushing toward me. he took me into his grasp and kissed my lips "arent you a cutie" he asked puling away and looking at me i blushed looking away as i touched my lip "hyung your scaring her" a male said pulling him away "dont be jealous sehunnie" he said in a whining tone "yah kyungsoo where's my favorite shirt" a tan one emerged with no shirt on.

                "yah would you two shut up" a grouchy male came from out of a room along with a black hair boy who sneered at people. "krease" a deep voice called in a whining tone following him out "let me have him~" he whined.

           "no now let go" the male yelled at the tall linky guy. "so this is the new roomie" i turned to see two males looking at me like i was going to be the bates for their jokes. "leave her alone" a sweet short boy said pulling me away from the two.

          "welcome to the family" he said. i looked about to see sehun holding the pouting luhan back, krease and black hair trying to pry off the tall boy. suho stopping tan boy from beating up the timid kyungsoo and the two in the corner well they were messing with a quiet male on the couch but soon left him getting no good reaction. i sighed "yeah welcome"