Note4 : Found it !

Run !

Jihyo's Reading.

He looked at me as if I said something wrong. I waved my not injured hand at his eyes. He just... BLANK. I tickled him and he laughed immediately.He held my hands gently and looked straight into my eyes. 

'What do you see in my eyes ?' 

He asked me.

'Me?'

I blushed. He showed his white teeth as he smiled brightly. 

'Bingo.' He leaned in and gave me a peck on my cheek. Immediately my cheeks went red. He touched my hair and smoothed it,putting it behind my ear. I looked down , face turning redder and redder each second. His fingers moved to my chin and lift up my face.Slowly , he moves in again. I closed my eyes. Something warm and soft touched my lips. And it happened , it felt like fire when I kissed Gary. His lips were so smooth , sweet... AND , it tasted like strawberries. I broke the kiss and he stared at me. 

'Wae? Why did you break it ? Come , come again !' He comes leaning in again , but I pushed him away , laughing at his actions. He laughs and asks .

'Wae? What's wrong?' 

'Oppa , did you eat strawbrries in the morning ?' 

'Wah , Jihyo ah daebak ! Dae ! Our telepathy is still on-going !(RM ep111 i think)' 

We laughed again until there was a knock at the steel doors.

'Is anyone there?Hello?'

Gary immediately puts me into a comfortable postiion and runs to the steel doors, banging them like a mad person.

'We're here ! We're here ! Help us ! There are injured people in here !' 

'Don't worry ! We'll get you out soon !' 

I tried to stand up . I limped over, slowly , to Gary . But the sudden pain from my back send me falling onto the ground.

Great, Why do I keep injuring myself? I thought. The impact's gonna be so painful !

But I didn't hit the floor.Gary's strong arms caught me from falling. He smiles and plants a kiss on my forehead. 

'Watch it.'

Kwangsoo's Reading.

Jaesuk hyung kicked my really hard ! I was angry , because he left a beautiful foot mark on my dark blue pants. Haha hyung wouldn't stop laughing. Geez. We went around the 1st floor , hoping we would see something. Checking every single room until we were so tired, I actually treated a roll of golden thread that was on the floor as the key.

'Hyung hyung ! I FOUND IT!' I exclaimed happily as Jaesuk and Haha ran over. To realise... It was just a ball of golden thread.

*SMACK*

*WHACK*

'Look carefully!' 

Jaesuk hyung smacked me on the head , making my head dizzier. The next thing I knew my face was on the floor.Haha hyung gave me another kick.Sigh. Now I have 2 foot prints on my .

'Yah , You ! Not only carefully but slowly too ! So impatient.'

I feel like strangling haha .Imagine a giraffe strangling a kid and suddenly...

A TIGER COMES OUT SAYING :

'HOW DARE YOU STRANGLE MY KID.'

In the end, the giraffe dies and the tiger happily goes off with haha. That dream disappeared when haha hit me on the head again.Just then ,Jaesuk hyung signalled us over to his side. Due to curiousity , we went over. 

'I FOUND IT.' Jaesuk hyung took the hidden key was was below the desk.

'This must be it!' Haha smiled .Quickly , I took out my phone and dialed for Jong Kook hyung. 

'15 MINUTES LEFT!HAHA!' 

That annoying voice keeps calling for Haha hyung!Why does he keeps calling him? Ignoring him , I dialed the number.

'Hyung!We found it!' I exclaimed with excitement. My excitement went down the drain when I heard the commander's panic but yet calm voice in the phone. 

'Dae?What?!What happen?'

Jong Kook's Reading.

We were walking , finding the key when we found the room. The MC room , the that was announcing all the time. I cracked my fingers. Ready to attack my prey. Slowly , I signalled Suk Jin hyung and Mi young to stand behind me. I opened the door and immediately ran towards the mad fan .He seemed very shocked at first, but he defended himself very fast , and we ended up fighting. He suddenly pushed me away and grabbed Mi young , who got pushed away by Suk Jin hyung. That mad fan grabbed Suk Jin and threatened to kill him. I helped Mi young up and we backed away deeper into the room. Smiling , he pushed Suk Jin hyung towards us and he closed the doors behind us. I ran , but was too late. The door closed with a click. DAMN IT , That idiot locked us in ! 

'HAHA ! You think you can win me ? Now you have to find the other key ! Good luck!' 

That mad fan shouted throught the door and ran off  I slammed the door with my hands. AND OW. It hurts. After helping Suk Jin hyung up , she rushed over to me to check my hands. So sweet of her. She looked so panicked and worried about my hands. 

'Are you okay?' She checked my body and my head. I smiled and nodded my head. 

'Im fine. Are you?'I checker her too , just to make sure she is fine. And Suk Jin hyung has to spoil this moment. Why do running man always do this?!

'HELLO , I AM HERE. IM NOT FINE. MY BACK!' Suk Jin waved at us. Sigh. Mi young laughed and went over to check on Suk Jin hyung.Just then, my phone rang. It was the giraffe that was calling me. 

'You found it ? Alright , good good , hurry go and open the doors .' I replied cooly, hoping Gwangsoo doesn't ask me what I feared the most. He did. 

'What happen?You sound weird.' 

'Nothing , nothing's wrong.' I answered. 

'Let's meet up then !' 

Damn,he said it.I had to tell the truth. And his reaction will be ...

...

....

.....

'WHAT?! HE LOCKED YOU IN?!' Kwangsoo shouted into my ear thru the phone. OUCH.

'Kwangsoo ah, chill.I'll find a way out , don't worry. Get the rest out first okay?' The phone line switched to Jae Suk. 

'Jong Kook , where are you ?'

'At the speaker room.Wae?'

'We're coming for you.Wait for us,we'll find the key.'

*TOOOT..TOOOT*

*Phone call ends*

'YAH !Jae Suk Hyung ! Hyungnim!' I shouted into the phone. Aish, I knew this would happen. Miyoung looked at me , wondering what happened. 

'Oppa..' She called me. 

'Dae?'

'Kun-channa?' 

'Dae.' 

I walked over to her side, holding her hand tightly , to let her know everything is fine. 

'Let's get Hyungnim to the side.' Slowly , I carried Suk Jin on my back and put him down at the sofa for him to lie and rest. While Hyung closed his eyes, I took that chance. 

'Miyoung?'

'Hmm?' She turned her cute face to face me. I leaned in and gave a kiss on her cheeks,She seemed shocked when I backed away. She looked...uncomfortable. , kissed at the wrong time.I turned away when a hand caught my face  She spun me around and return my kiss with a kiss.I smiled. 

Kwangsoo's Reading.

Jae Suk Hyung took my phone and talked to Jong Kook hyung. After hanging up , he spoke to haha and I .

'We need to get another key. Jong Kook's team is stuck upstairs.The key should be at...'

'Office Guard room!!'Haha and I said at once , high five-ing with each other. As usual...

*SMACK*

'YAH!HYUNG!' I shouted at the laughing haha , who smacked my face and gave it a high five instead of my hand. Jae Suk laughed and said,

'Let's go !' 

We ran towards the guard room and quickly , we found the key. To make things quicker , Jae Suk hyung and I decided to get Jong Kook hyung while Haha hyung would go to Gary hyung and Jihyo noona to open the doors. 

 

Gary's Reading.

I pulled her up slowly, still remembing she is injured. She smiled at me with her rosy cheeks .Gosh , she is a goddess in my eyes. She filled my heart totally.I messed with her hair playfully as she leaned in to lie on me. 

'Jihyo ah...' I spoke softly into her ear.

'Dae..?'

'I'll get you the ring.'

'What ring?'

'Don't you remember?' 

'I don't..'

I tried to recall her memory.

'Remember in Macau..? I'll get you the ring. I promise.' 

'Serious?'Her eyes brightened even more. I nodded my head and leaned in .

'So...'

'Yeah?'

'Will you be my girlfriend?'

She was about to answer me when footsteps were heard and Haha hyung appeared..WITH THE KEY ! 

'Gary! Gary ! The..the key !' He panted and tried to gasp for air as he halt to a stop and threw the key into my direction. I caught it , and ran to the doors. One by one , I opened the doors. Lights shone in as police and the paramadic came rushing in. I directed them to Jihyo. Just then, Jong Kook and the rest came, with Miyoung and Suk Jin both injured. I went over and helped Suk Jin .

'What happened to you?' I asked Suk Jin. 

'They got locked in by that fan.Suk Jin protected Miyoung and ended up getting his back hurt.' Kwangsoo answered me as we left Suk Jin at the ambulance. They brought another person with them..The mad fan ! He was kicking and screaming loudly when he saw my hands holding Jihyo's hands.I smiled and even pulled my hands,whose were tangled with Jihyo's , up for him to see clearer. I also sent him a message.

'Leave my jihyo alone.I'll make sure you'll live like hell if you touch her again.'

I caught a glimpse of Jihyo smiling sweetly.

Author's Reading.

'Yeah ! STOP calling haha hyung and don't you dare hurt anyone from the running man cast. I will personally kill you if you do it ever.'Kwangsoo's words sent everyone laughing.

'Stop calling haha hyung? HAAH! You still don't get it , do you?'

Jong Kook patted the confused kwangsoo as everyone got onto the ambulance and the mad fan went to the police car. Soon , they were at the hospital. Jong Kook's busy with Miyoung and Gary with Jihyo. Jae Suk , Suk Jin , Haha and Kwangsoo looked at the loving couples...

'Honeyy!! I love you! Muacks muacks!' Jae Suk and Haha started disturbing Jong Kook and Miyoung whereas the easy brothers disturbed Gary and Jihyo. While they were having fun , the running man crew came crashing in .

'How are all of you?'

'Anyone hurt?'

'Omg , are you all fine?'

'We tried to call you but we couldnt get through !'

'Yah you guys ran too fast in the crowd ! How are we suppose to catch up?!' 

The PD came in with a worried face. All of us smiled and answered him.

'WE ARE FINE ! IN FACT , WE LOVE THIS. '

'Can you all still do the show on sunday?' 

He asked , concerned.

All of us looked at each other.

'Definitely.We can't stop ! Our viewers and fans would be sad.Especially the giraffe's fan club !' 

Everyone laughed cheerfully in the hospital room.

Gary pulled Jihyo to the side. 

'Are you sure you can?'

'Dae,I'm alot better now!'

'So...ermm.'

'hmm?'

'You haven't answer my question.'

'Question?'

'Will you be my girlfriend?'

Jihyo was silent for awhile and that sent gary breaking into beads of sweats. 

'I'll give the answer on sunday.'

 

What is the answer?Check out the last CHAPTER ! :)