Note3 : We are done, Are we ?

Run !

Author's Reading.

'AHHH.POLICE AND AMBULANCE UH?' The voice boomed continuously. The 8 of them were annoyed by the voice.

'TOO BAD ISN'T IT? THEY CANT COME IN..HAHA!' 

'Haha Hyung ! Why does he keeps calling you? Do you knnow him?'

Kwangsoo scratched his head, still puzzled over this silly matter. Everyone sighed and ignored him while Haha smacked him with his hand. 

'WELL,LET'S NOT WAIT.THIS IS ROUND 2 ! 3 MORE ROUNDS TO GO! THE TIME..BEGINS !' 

The voice cracked and disappeared. Instead , a huge time was ticking through the speaker.The mad fan left a clock at the speaker to let them know he was timing them. Quickly , the 8 of them discussed what they should do next.

Gary's Reading.

We immediately went into a discussion.It really reminded me of the past times we had...The running man cast.We used to find ways to solve problems and such stuff..The fun and laughter we had... My jihyo,the monday couple...My mind drifted off until I heard jihyo's whines.I realised I held her too tight that it was pressing her wounds.I immediately loosen my grip , but she pulled me back , as if she wanted me to hold onto to her tight. I felt so shy - but I held her tight still, and she leaned into my chest , breathing slowly.I looked into her eyes, just to make sure she is fine.She looked back into mine..and...Jong Kook just... Have to spoil that moment.

'Yah yah Gary!Kang Gary!'

Jong Kook shouted,when I was RIGHT BESIDE HIM. AM I DEAF ?! Irritated,I turned to him and flashed my fierce ,small eyes. It felt like I was throwing darts to him. 

'Wae WAE ?'

I replied , looking annoyed. Jihyo backed away abit and went back into lying at my chest , resting herself. 

'Jong Kook came over and whispered into my ear. 

'We have a plan. But we can't leave the girls here...'

He looked at the weak Jihyo and the quiet Miyoung. Weird but I realised when Jong Kook sees Miyoung, he... Blushes. 

'I can tag along ! I won't be abother !'

Miyoung came up beside us,standing beside Jong kook. His face went redder. I chuckled at the tiger. 

'Someone loooks like a tomato and not a tiger today! HAHA !'

Jong Kook's Reading.

My face went red when she stood beside me. It really reminds me of Moon Geunyoung ... When she came to running man. Miyoung is exactly like her !She smiled at mee , hoping I could accept her and allow her to join the rest of us,which was crazy and dangerous ! She held her hand towards me , hoping I would take her hand. Should I? Gary chuckled at me , I went even redder, smacking Gary back and we ended up rolling on the floor.

'YAH KANG GARY!'

*ROLLS*

*@$%%*&*

'YAH THAT'S MY FOOT!"

*&$^&$&*

 

Gary's Reading.

Jong Kook smacked me straight - I dropped Jihyo and ended rolling on the floor. Jihyo yelped in pain suddenly,everyone stopped playing. Miyoung immediately ran over - her back was bleeding thanks to Jong Kook.I was mad now , if I could I would punched him. But I know he didn't mean it.He rushed over to Jihyo with a lot of concern showed on his face. Good,he's gulity.

'Yah Yah KIM JONG KOOK! Don't mess with my bickering sister !'

Kwangsoo shouted at Jong Kook as he ran over to help Jihyo up.But she couldn't really stand.I saw him touching Jihyo's hands and kept apologising. My well of jealously bulit within me. I went over and gave him a slight push,which sent him sliding over the floor,with Miyoung going over to help him up.I moved beside Jihyo and carried her,carefully not touching the wound this time.I signalled the rest to start the search .

'Go get the key! We are left with 45 minutes ! I'll stay with Jihyo !'

I looked at Jong Kook's face, who was still feeling gulity.Our eyes met. He got super serious, He mouthed 'bian-na jihyo' and gave me the 'I will find the key 'look. Before he left, I shouted for him.

'Hyung !' 

He turned to look at me while the rest started their search.

'Fighting, you can do this !' 

He smiled at me ad nodded his head.

'Wait, you also-'

He cut me off.

'Arrdasso,Miyoung's under my care ! I will protect her.Take care of Jihyo,I'll be back!' He waved and disappeared from my view. I looked for a corner and put Jihyo down , so she could rest. She yelped abit , and settled down . I sat in front of her, with my arms spreading out to cover her.I was afraid someone might come again. A hand came and hugged my waist.Jihyo slowly moved herself to lie on my back. I smiled shyly. 

'Oppa..' She mouthed.

'Dae?'

'Guma-wo,Saranghae.'

Jong Kook's Reading.

I held her hand as we moved as a group. We searched everywhere - The toilets , every single corner..Just no luck of the key.

'AISH!' Jaesuk threw his cap onto the floor , frustrated. Haha went over to pick up the cap to return to him. Or so I thought.

'HAHA! COME BACK WITH MY CAP!' 

Jaesuk was last seen chasing after Haha , who took his cap and was running around , laughing. I sighed and with a hand , I caught my kid. 

'Yah , Haha , return the cap.' Haha nodded his childish head and returned it.

'This darn place is too big...' 

'Le's split.' I pulled Sukjin hyung,along with Miyoung. 

'Jaesuk ah.' He looked at me as he wore back his cap.

'You'll go with Haha and Kwangsoo.Kwangsoo ah,Keep your phone on.I'll call you .'

Kwangsoo gave me a 'yes sir' nod and we split.I went with Suk Jin hyung and Miyoung .Before my vision of Jaesuk'e team disappeared , I shouted to them to a halt.As usual , my kid haha smacked into Jaesuk , and Jaesuk into Kwangsoo.The three of them were on the floor like little kids , arguing with each another about who's fault was it.I face-palmed myself.

'YAH YAH.'

I got their attention.

'Be careful okay guys.We have enough injured people here.Don't hurt yourselves; on the other hand , protect each other.'

'Dae!'

Haha shouted back as he smacked Kwangsoo, who playfully tried to grab haha's hat. Jaesuk kicked both of their asses and they left.We started the search at the 2nd and 3rd floor wheres Jaesuk's team went for te 1st floor. Miyoung and I went into the few rooms , back nothing.Suk Jin hyung went to the toilets, but there isn't any key.We were exhausted. The same voice boomed throughout the buliding.

 '30 MINUTES LEFT ! HAHA!'

My face changed upon hearing this damn irritaing voice. 

'YAH ! DU-GU ! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?!' My anger burst. Suk Jin hurried over to calm me down.But i was furious. That idiot got all of us into this mess ! A hand came over to my fingers and held it. Miyoung held my hand .

'Oppa, Pugihilji !' (Don't give up)

Her sincere smile and voice stops my anger immediately.I held her hand tighter in return as she looked at my eyes.She smiled again before pulling me to another room. This girl , I smiled to myself . 

Author's Reading.

As Gary was taking care of Jihyo and the 2 teams, Jaesuk and Jongkook , are searching for the key, the police were inside the tower , going towards the old buliding,which the doors were made of steel. Gary heard noises coming from the outside.Carefully and slowly,He put jihyo lying down and he to the door, banging. 

'Annyeounghasaeyo!Is anyone in?' A voice came from the outside.

Gary shouted loudly ,'Here ! We are in here ! There are people injured ! Help us !' He banged the door continously. 

'Don't worry ! We'll try to get in to get you out !' 

 

What would happen? Next out the next chapter !