Note2 : Where are you ?

Run !

Jihyo's Reading .

It was really dark , all I could feel was Gary's hands warmly hugging me tightly. I smiled in the dark to myself . Suddenly , a few pairs of hands pulled me away from Gary. They were strong ! I tugged on Gary's shirt and screamed for his name. It was too dark , I couldn't see anything.

'Gary Oppa ! Gary ! ' I cried my last before a hand cupped over my mouth and pulled me away. I lost the grip of him. Our fingers, which were entangled together in the dark , broke. I could hear gary shouting for my name. 

'Jihyo ! Jihyo ah ! Jihyo !' I got pulled to some place .. A room. The men on the lights and pushed me into the room . I fell on the floor hard ; my hands got scraped by the rough floor. The door slammed shut behind me as I ran towards it.

'Yah ! Let me out ! Yah !' I shouted , banging against the door but no avail. My hands hurt so badly. They were  trembling. I went to the side and sat down , covering myself. It was really cold here..Where am I ? A few moments later , Miyoung , Gary's friend, got thrown in here too. She fell , but I caught her in time , which , in the end , scraped my knees. First my hands , now my knees ? The wounds were bleeding.

'Omo , Unnie ! Bian-ne !' Miyoung kept apologising. 

'Kunchan-na ah Miyoung,' I pat her head softly , to let her know I was fine. Actually , I take back my words. My wounds hurt alot. I held back my tears and looked at the scared Miyoung. We hugged each other as the temperature got colder and colder.

'We'll be fine , okay ? ' I reassured Miyoung , who was trembling in my arms. I scanned the surrounding again , this time , looking carefully. Then it struck me, I knew where I was. You gotta be kidding me. I am stuck in the cold room at the basement ?! This was when Uee , Hara and I were 'kidnapped' and thrown in here. Everything is repeating by itself ! This sicko fan , what are you up to ?I rubbed Miyoung's shoulders , she was really freezing. I had no choice ; I took out my jacket and gave her. 

'Anniiii~Unnie ah~' Her voice was so soft and weak. I pushed the jacket to her,making sure she wears it. Now , I got to think of an idea. Think Blank Ji ! Think !

*Tink*

I had a plan. But it could only save one of us. I looked at the weak Miyoung ; I knew what I had to do. 

'Miyoung ah,' I shook her shoulders to wake her up from the cold. 

'Wake up, we're leaving this damn place.' 

 

Gary's Reading.

I walked around the maze, hoping to find her somewhere. Jihyo , Jihyo... That name keeps ringing in my head. I tried to think ; what could the kidnapper have done to her ? What is he up to ? I turned to discuss this with Haha and JaeSuk. 

'Where do you think the kidnapper will put them ?' Haha started the talk. 

'The storeroom in a building I guess?' Jaesuk answered. 

'Storeroom?'I repeated the answer. Storeroom...Is there even a storeroom.. STOREROOM. I instantly remembered that moment. It was in the past , when Uee and Hara sii were kidnapped with Jihyo by the Running Man Crew. There is a place ... Where is it? 

'Hyung!' I shouted too loud and startled my 2 hyungs. 

'Wae?' They said in unison. 

'Do you remember when we played RM, where did the kidnapper hide the girls ?'

'....'

'........'

'Do you guys know?'

'............'

'..............'

'YAH ! Do you know anot !' I got irritated by the silence atmosphere. Jaesuk immediately whacked me with his cap.

'Im thinking !' 

'I got it!' Haha ran towards the stairs. Seeing Haha run , I remembered too , where they were hidden.I ran up with Jaesuk. Jihyo ah , I thought. Wait for me. I am coming. 

 

Jong Kook's Reading.

Gary entrusted Miyoung to me. I have to find her. I kept thinking, where could the kidnapper kept them ? Kwangsoo and SukJin walked silently behind me. And suddenly. I thought of something and stopped abruptly . Kwangsoo , that giraffe who was stoning while walking, crashed into me , followed by Suk Jin hyung. We fell over each other. 

'Yah Jong Kook !' Kwangsoo shouted my name so loudly. Damn it , I was RIGHT BESIDE HIM . He didn't need to scream ! That rascal. 

'Have you thought of something ? ' Suk Jin hyung talked to me whilst getting up from the fall. Just then , a small figure ran into our direction and --

*BANG*

*CRASHED*

*AHHHHH!*

Miyoung fell onto me and we landed on the floor. That moment , my heart was beating like a thousand times faster . She looked at me , her face all flustered and red. She looks.... So cute from here... A whack woke me up. Kwangsoo whacked me with his cap as Suk Jin got Miyoung up. Feeling embraassed , I got up too and turned to her. 

'Miyoung ah, how did yoou' 

Before I even said my quesiton , she cut in .

'Jihyo Unnie attacked the men when they came in again ,she gave herself up for me...*sob*She .. She' Miyong couldn't stop crying. I held her in my arms. What happened to Jihyo ? 

'What happened to Jihyo ?' Kwangsooo asked anxiously . 

'She told me to run , so I did..' She mumbled back softly like a kitten. 

'Where were you guys kept in ?' Suk Jin asked the question I was about to ask. 

'In the...cold-' Miyoung fainted suddenly.Her body was cold. She must have passed out due to the coldness.Coldness..Coldness !It struck me like lightning. 

'Hyung ! Jihyo is in the cold room ! At the basement ! Go Go ! I'll take care of Miyoung ! GO !' I shouted at the Suk Jin as He grabbed kwangsoo and they ran down the stairs.

Jihyo's Reading.

I waited. And waited , in the cold. I was practially freezing. My wounds were so painful I couldnt move them. But I have to , to get Miyoung out. Just then, the door clicked. That's it. It was my chance. I looked at Miyoung.

'Remember what I told you ?' She nodded her head, scared.

'Unnie , we can go together !' She kept begging me to go with her. I touched her head gently and encouraged her . 

'Miyoung fighting ! You can do this.'I smiled at her . My smiled turned into disgust as the door opened and 2 men stepped in. I took the chance. I ran against them and knocked one down. He seemed really surprise that a girl like me has strength ! I grabbed the other guy and fought with him .

'NOW !' I shouted at Miyoung as she ran past me , out of the door . I attacked the other guy with my leg ,who wanted to chase after Miyoung. They got me within seconds.My hands were pinned behind me , tight.

'Go after the girl.'

The man told his men so as they chased. I hope Miyoung runs. Please , don't tell me what I did was all in vain... The guy picked me up effortlessly. I was out of energy. I was too drained to move. My wounds hurt so much . He threw me onto the floor.

*THUD*

My back ached as the sharp pain rised from my spine. He tugged my shirt  upwards.

'You . You will regret what you just did to me.' '

He ed the first few buttons of my shirt . I tried to rebel , but his thighs were pressing on my hands, and my wounds were crushed by his thighs. I decided to give up. This crazy fan was mad. Just as when I close my eyes to let the happen , I heard a voice. My eyes flutter opened. Gary ran in the room like a bull. 

Gary's Reading.

I ran quickly towards the cold room. She must be freezing ! That thought made my heart pained.It was bleeding for her. I was near the room when I heard this.

'You . You will regret what you just did to me.' ' 

That crazy fan was talking to Jihyo. I heard the ing of a shirt. Without thinking ,I crashed into the party , to see Jihyo's shirt... I unleashed my most inner selff - The crazy and violent Gary. 

'GET THE HELL OFF HER YOU BEAST !' I charged at him and he fell off Jihyo. I came over him and started beating him. Non - stop. I was furious. 

Haha and JaeSuk ran in to help Jihyo up. Haha stripped his outer shirt and gave it to her, Jae suk Piggybacked her and ran out of the room.

'She's cold ! VERY COLD ! OMG !' Jaesuk shouted at me. I turned back to look at her - She looked so weak, dazed. She was semiconsious. Just then, a punch flew towards my head. I fell onto the floor. Haha came and gave a kick in the guy's . Kwangsoo and Suk Jin came in too . Kwangsoo started bashing the mad fan up while Suk Jin and Jae Suk got Jihyo out to safety as the cat fight begin.

"AHHHH*

*NOOO!*

*YOU ASSS!*

*BASH*

*PUNCH*

*WHACK*

*SCREWYOU!*

*@$%@%^*(*

I walked out with Kwangsoo and Haha, all of us were shagged as our clothes were messy. We ran beside Jaesuk, I held her hand as we ran. Her hands were so cold. As cold as ice. 

'jihyo ah...' I spoke softly to her. She moved her head to face me. My heart broke into thousands of pieces to see like this. I her cheek as Jae SUk put her down beside Miyoung , who was lying beside Jong Kook. I sat beside Jihyo and let her head rest on my shoulder. Jae suk and Haha dialed for the ambulance and police. 

She crawled onto me like a leech. She was so cold that her lips were pale white . I touched her face as she looked at me , and smiled abit.I smiled back, and took off my shirt to cover her. She leaned in onto my topless body. Our skin touched and it was BURNING. I was hot and she was cold. We were made to be together ! 

I slowly touched her wounds.She reacted the moment I touched. It must be painful for her.

'Jihyo, did you hurt anywhere else?' I asked gently , holding her tight in my arms. She nodded her head and showed me the wounds.Ahh , another heartbreak to see all the bleeds and cuts.She then broke free from lying on my shoulder and turned around to avoid my face. Did I do something wrong? Suddenly , she pointed to her spine.

'Wae?' I asked.

'Tongchin..'Her lips were vibrating due to the cold. I couldnt get what she was saying. 

'Tongggg...'She couldnt talk anymore. 

'Pain?' I answered her , hoping it's right. She nodded her head. Slowly , I lifted up her shirt from the back. It was pretty bad, her spine had a swollen bum

'DANGG ! ' Kwangsoo spat and that runied the atomsphere.

'We should have killed him.Why did we leave him alive ?' He continued , still angry. 

Author's Reading.

Just then , the same voice boomed throughout the building.

'HAHAHAHAH! YOU WANA GET OUT?FIND THE KEY !'

'Yah , Haha , he told you to find the key.'

Kwangsoo hit Haha on the head. 

OH GOSH , SERIOUSLY ?! Everyone stared at kwangoo , who didn't get anything at all. He was fuming , thats all he knows. 

'Guys , We called the ambulance and police.Only one problem.' Jae suk sighed.

'They cant come in , we cant go out.' Suk Jin finished it for him.

'We need to get the key. The girls can't hold out any longer. ' Gary and Jong Kook said at the same time. They both look at each other. TIME TO GET THE DAMN KEY, We both thought.

What would happen? Read on !