Note1 : The chase ?

Run !

Jiyhyo Reading.

I was sleeping in the room when I heard someone coming into my room. I peeked with one of my eyes , thinking it might be a running man unnie coming in for some challenge at night. Well , Running Man games are always surprising and shocking.That person came in and closed the door softly,with a little creek . The person moved closer to me and I flipped open my blanket , hoping to scare the unnie that wanted to give me the challenge for the day.That face... I was shocked . It was a unfamiliar face. 

'Du-gu!?'I shouted as the person covered my mouth with a cloth.The cloth smelled weird...Cholro?My mind went Blank,.Right, I am BLANK JI, as the darkness fell in and I was falling into it. Gary oppa , he was the last person I thought of.

Gary Reading.

I ran out of the house first , into the streets with my PJs on. Jong Kook and Kwangsoo ran behind me, soon catching up. My mind was blank ; Frantic ; Practically breaking down. My Jihyo, what happened to you? Please , please , be fine. Jae Suk and Suk Jin caught up with us , both panting. 

'Aish, You all are too OLD !' Kwangsoo patted on their backs as they heaved in breaths.Haha walked up behind , with another note. 

'I told the RM crew about it.They were astonished, and they said they didn't leave any note behind at all. Now , everyone is searching for her . I found another note while you idiots ran out of the house without looking,kyaaa,Hyung-nim. Here.' He passed the note to Jae Suk ,who opened the note. 

'It says :

Mokyang Tower(301)
2271-5 Bunji
Hwamyeong-3-dong, Buk-gu
Busan, SOUTH KOREA 616-123

Come here ALONE.' Jae Suk read finished the note before Passing it to me and Jong Kook.

'Where are we gonna get 5 million ?! Is this a joke ?' Suk JIn scratched his head. I read the note over and over again.Mokyang tower...I know that place ! We played Running man Maze that time there... And Miyoung is working there !

'Isn't this...'Jong Kook looked closely at the address . I nodded my head in argreement. We had the same thought in mind.Without thinking , both of us ran to the direction where the building was. I took out my phone and Dialed : Miyoung. 

'Ring ~ Ring !~

'Annyeonghaesaeyo~' Miyoung's voice answered.

'Miyoung ah, Jong Kook and I are running towards your working place ! Have you seen Jihyo unnie?' I spat out saliva while talking ; I was panting , gasping for air as I ran with all my might .Jong Kook was ahead of me , running.

'Ahh ? Ji Hyo Unnie ? Aniyo oppa. Wae ? Is everything okay ?'

'No , It's not , meet us at the front of the building !' I hung up the call and concentrated on running. 

Author's Reading.

After reading , Gary and Jong Kook took off like a speed of light. Kwangsoo shouted .

'Yah ! Hyung ! Hyung-nim ! Ordiso ?' They didn't turn back. Quickly , Jae Suk thought back into his mind.

And.. *Tink!*

'I know where they are going ! This place is the place we had the maze game remember?' Jae Suk tried to recall the memories from the others. One by one they slowly remember the scenes and nodded their heads. Keeping the note , they ran behind the 2 that disappeared in the crowd.

JiHyo's Reading

I woke up,shocked as a spalsh of cold water hit me with force.I jerked left and right , to realise I was tied to a chair. I scanned around the surroundings. Using my Ace powers , I knew where I was. Mokyang Tower. The Maze still looks the same. Not from afar , I could hear Gary and Jong Kook shouting my name. I wanted to shout back to them, but the man silence me with a tape over my mouth. He smiled at me with a evil scheme in his mind. my cheek , he whispered into my ear .

'Jihyo ah, Im your number 1 fan you'll know..'His fingers went down to my neck.I was digusted.

'I'll get rid of the running man guys ! They always disturb you! Let the Game , begin...'He tore my tape and moved back into the darkness.I immediately shouted.

'Gary Oppa ! Gary Oppa ! Jong Kook oppa ! Im here !' 

I heard footsteps coming , in a blink of an eye , I saw Gary , panting and sweating as he came towards me. He cupped my face with his sweaty hands. 

'Jihyo ah!' He panted.

'Kunchan-na Jihyo ah ~' He finished his sentence as he untied me. I swung my arms over him . I HAD NO IDEA WHY. I felt sercure with him around . He returned my hug by hugging me tighter.Jong Kook Oppa and Miyoung came running behind us. 

'Jihyo ah, Kun-channa?' Jong Kook asked, squatting down beside Gary and I. I nodded my head ; apparently I was still in shock about whatever happened.The rest of running man came towards us , all panting. I felt so sweet then. They cared for me. HE cared for me.I turned to look at him , who was still sweating. He was wearing his cap , and he was.. Still in his PJs ?! 

'Ermm.. Guys ,' Miyoung's voice quivered.

'This place is not part of Mokyang tower , it used to be , but now it's about to be desmolished..' 

Just then , the lights went off and the doors went BAMM. We were stuck in the old building.

Gary's Reading.

I found her. I found her. She was at her usual hiding place , tied up. I never felt so happy. I quickly untied her and she... Hugged me.My heart stopped for that moment. The rest came and we broke the hug. She was flushing , I presume she was still trying to take in everything. Jae Suk came beside her .

' Can you see me ?' He waved his hands in front of her like an idiot. She laughed.

What a stupid question to ask.

'Yah , Hyung , use your brains , do you think she can see ?' Kwangsoo took the chance to whack Jae Suk head with his cap. 

'What type of quesiton is that? Pabo !' Suk Jin whacked him again. Poor Jae Suk . 

 

'Ermm.. Guys ,' Miyoung's voice quivered. I turn to look at her.

'This place is not part of Mokyang tower , it used to be , but now it's about to be desmolished..' 

What ?

Just then , the lights went off and the doors went BAMM. We were stuck in the old building.

Jihyo screamed and hugged me tight again. The guys shouted . It was chaos because it was dark , we couldn't see anything. 

Suddenly , I felt Jihyo pulling away from me. I tried to grab her tight but the thing that was pulling her was STRONG. 

'Oppa ! Gary oppa ! Help!!!!' Her screams covered the whole darkness.

'Jihyo ah! Where are you ?! Jihyo !" I shouted in the darkness, trying to feel for her. Nothing. She's gone. 

I heard another voice - Miyoung's scream in the darkness.

Jong Kook's voice were also shouting for Miyoung's name.

'Miyoung ah! Miyoung !' 

The lights went back , it was just the 6 of us again. 

No. Where is Jihyo and Miyoung ?

WHAT HAPPENED?

Author's Reading.

Gary and Joog Kook looked around. Nope , No Jihyo and Miyoung.

'WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED ?' Haha half cied and spoke. Jae Suk held him too prevent him from falling.

'Where is Jihyo ?' Kwangsoo scanned around. He looked at Gary.

'She was with you !' Kwangso charged towards Gary.

'I...' Gary stumbled back as the 6 of them started quarrelling. 

'Stop it ! ' The sparta within him came out. He roared like a tiger. 

'Not only Jihyo , miyoung's gone too. SOMETHING'S WRONG..' He spoked loudly. 

'YOU'RE RIGHT SPARTA.' 

A voice boomed around the buliding. 

'LET THE GAME...BEGIN.' 

'What?'The 6 of them were blank.

'FIND THE GIRLS WITHIN A TIME LIMIT. OR THEY DIE. 1 HOUR.STARTING...NOW!'

'What the?' Jae Suk was angry. 

'This is a freaking maze ! How are we suppose to find them ?' Haha and Suk Jin said together. 

'We'll split up. Jae Suk , Haha and I will find Jihyo.The rest of you , find Miyoung.' Gary said firmly. He looked at Jong Kook's eyes. 

'Please find her. She's like my younger sister.' Gary spoke seriously to Jong Kook. Jong Kook gave back the fierce and serious look . 

And he said something that ruined the atomsphere.

'Im the sparta ! Who can kill me? I'll kill THEM !ROARRRRR' He shouted so loudly , beating his man s like a monkey. Everyone burst into laughter. Even laughter were heard in the mic. The person that caught the girls were also laughing. It was hilarious because Jong Kook never hits his man s.

'What's so funny !' The sparta got really angry now. He looked as if he was spitting fire and everyone kept quiet as they went on a journey to find the girls.

What would the journey be like ? Stay tuned to the next chapter !