Crushed

All You Need is a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I saw him. He was wearing a glaring look at me as he marched out of the Cube Ent's building. If his sharp looks could kill me, I would surely be lying on the ground drenched with my own blood. Last night I hadn't slept a wink for I keep on thinking about what Jaekyung had adviced me. For a moment, I was lost.

I've done the stupidiest thing because of love...and so be it. I've tried to ruin his relationship with Jihyun and if I fail, so be it. As long as I've tried my best to have him back.

From the look he was wearing, I bet Jihyun had told him everything I said to her yesterday. Yes. I wanted him to know how serious and desperate I am to have him back.

"MiYeon-ah." Sungjae called me, and there was a frown on his handsome face. The rest of the BTOB members didn't climb into the van yet, instead they were looking at us as if they have been awaiting something to happen. "What was that all about? Jihyun had told me every lies you told her."

"When I told you I want you back, I am serious Sungjae-ah." I told him.

"Are you really that desperate that you tried to ruin my relationship with Jihyun? I can't believe you will do that!" He muttered. "Who are you? You're not the MiYeon I once loved."

I gulped. Was I really turning into a monster?

I shook the thoughts away. "I still love you, Sungjae, and I will do everything just to have you back."

"That's not love. You're being selfish." He said bitterly. "This i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter