Wicked

All You Need is a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watched Jihyun as she strode down the lobby where I was waiting for her. Yes, I'm waiting for her. I was not here for Sungjae but for her. And I can see the shock and delight on her face when she saw me. My side was starting to unleash from its chain. This girl hadn't done anything bad to me but I hated her existence in Sungjae's life. If she didn't show up, maybe there's still a chance for me and Sungjae.

"Hi, MiYeon-shi." She smiled delightedly when she finally approached me. "You're here for an audition?"

"No." I smiled at her, hoping the smile shown on my face wouldn't be identified as a fake one.

"Oh, so you're here for Sungjae-ah? I think he's—"

"No, I'm not here to see him." I cut her off. "I'm here to see you, actually."

She looked surprised. "Oh~" But she smiled when she recovered. "I'm really hungry, maybe we could have something to eat? I know a place. Don't worry, my treat." She clasped her hands together.

"No, this wouldn't take a while." I said, this time my smile faded from my face. I crossed my arms together as my face grew serious. "I don't like to beat around the bush, Jihyun-shi so I'm gonna tell you this straight to your face. Sungjae and I are not friends. We are ex-lovers. And now that I'm back, the feelings we have for each other before started to surface. I love him and he loves me back."

"N-No, y-you are lying.." Her eyes were bulge as she looked at me.

"No, I'm not." I told her. "It's the truth. We still love each other. Sungjae doesn't want to hurt you but stuff happens—"

"S-Stop it." Jihyun hissed, her eyes squinting at me. "You're lying!"

I smirked at her. I feel like a witch right now but who cares. "I'm sorry, Jihyun-ah but Sungjae's falling out of love with you."

"No, I don't want to hear it from you." She pointed a finger at me. "I know you're lying to me. Well here's the thing MiYeon-shi, I will not believe you. I will only believe it if Sungjae will tell me everything you've just said to right now st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter