Z and J chapter 2

Z and J

 

tumblr_lvmabnQbF71qlzppvo2_250.gif

 

 

 

Today's the day Zelo and I are going to school together.Everyone is going to be jealous especially those witches.

"Zelo ah later dont call me master call me jieun because I'm your gilfriend and I will call you oppa okay!"Said Ji Eun.

"Okay,so my name is Oppa?"asked zelo.

"No silly,your name is still zelo or choi junhong,is just that I want to call you opppa." Replied Ji Eun.

Zelo nodded.Ji Eun took Zelo and held it tight she giggled to herself thinking how awesome it would be.Eating together.

'!Eating Zelo's a robot which means he does not eat or drink.' thought Ji Eun to herself.

"Zelo ah later during lunchtime follow me to garden will you?"asked Ji Eun.

"what is lunchtime?Are we going to pick flowers at the garden?"Asked zelo as he scratched his head.

Ji Eun explained everything about school while they walked to school.About the teachers,students and many more.Finally they reached at the front of the school gate,Ji Eun grab hold of Zelo's hand just in case those witches tries to steal zelo from her.Ji Eun reminded Zelo about what she had said earlier before they entered their classroom.Everyine was staring at zelo as he entered the class as he was a new student in the class.

"Alright class today we have a new student joining our class.choi Junhong why dont you introduce yourself."Said the teacher.

"Umm,my name is junhong,choi junhong call me zelo I was born in mokpo I have a gilfriend in fact she's in this room her name is Ji Eun,song Ji Eun thank you."said zelo.

The class started cheering and jeering until the teacher shouted silence.After hours and hours of study the class finally ended.And it was lunch time.

"Ji Eun are we going to pick flowers now?"asked Zelo innocently.

the guys around him snorted when they heard when they heard what zelo said.Ji Eun just rolled her eyes and dragged zelo to the garden.

"wait here while I go somewhere and while I'm gone dont do anything stupid or dumb."said Ji Eun.

Ji Eun went to a very secluded corner of the school where there's vending machines.she bought a hot cocoa and a packet of biscuit.when she went back to the garden only to find Zelo talking to some girls Ji Eun dropped her hot cocoa and her bicuits causing Zelo to turn his head.

"Oh Ji Eun ah you're back!"said Zelo.

"I'm going home."Said Ji Eun suddenly sounding so sad.

Zelo instantly caught up JI Eun.He wanted to started a conversation but he did not know what to say so he just kept quite.when they reached home Ji eun went to find Yongguk.Yongguk was working on something in his tool shed.

"Yongguk ah can I ask you something?"said Ji Eun as she entered the tool shed.

"Yeah,what?"Replied Yongguk.

"Just now at school zelo was talking to some girls."Explained Ji Eun.

"And what,You are jealous?Dont worry it's normal just make sure he does not talk to them to much or else you know what will happen."Replied Yongguk.

Ji Eun was relieved when she heard that.