Z and J chapter 4

Z and J

tumblr_mig6andkNw1qhqng8o1_500.gif

 

 

"Zelo oppa paliwa!"Said Jieun

Jieun and zelo have been spending the first half of the day visiting the animals at the zoo.

"Jieun do you want to ride the rides now?"Asked Zelo excitedly.

Jieun neglected that request but insisted that they ride the animal roundabout and then he can ride all the rides he wanted.Zelo covered Jieuns eyes and brought her to the roller coaster.

"Zelo where are you taking me?"asked Jieun

"Nowhere."Replied Zelo as he cupped his mouth to prevent himself from laughing.

When Jieun opened her eyes it was too late she was already on the ride and it was going to start soon.

"I dont feel good Zelo I think I'm gonna  Bleargh.."Said Jieun making a vomit sound.

Knowing what is going to happen Zelo carried Jieun back to yonnguk's car that they borrowed.Zelo took out a paper bag that Yongguk kept for emergency purpouses.Zelo was rubbing Jieun's back when she was throwing up in the paper bag.

"What happened to her?"ask Yongguk a little panicky.

"Oh,her I took her on a roller coaster ride after the ride she said she did'nt feel right so I brought her home"Said Zelo as he climbed up the stairs trying to avoid Yongguk.

"nu-uh Young man you are not going anywhere.You are going to be punished for what you have done,you are going to take care Jiuen till she gets well.Understood?"Said Yongguk sounding like army commander.

"Yes sir!"Replied Zelo while doing a salute.

The next morning Jieun woke up a little pale.She looked around seeing a tall figure standing at the door.It was zelo.

"Good Morning my princess did you sleep well?"Asked Zelo cheekily.

JIeun just snorted.The whole Day she has being ordering Zelo around.Asking him to him to massage her back,do her chores.

"Can I rest?"Ask Zelo as he sighed and continue rubbing Jien's leg.

"No over my dead body!"Teased Jieun.

"What is wrong with you I've Been doing everything all day!Even though I'm a robot I still need rest!"Shrieked Zelo as he stood up.

Realizing the tears in Jieun's Eyes he ran to his room.He's Been pacing up and down the room he's starting to see the side effects now he was worried as he wanted to spend more time with Jieun.

It's been three weeks Jieun still does not want to talk to zelo.

"Jieun I want to tell you something."Said Zelo softly.

Jieun just nodded her head.Jieun was at loss of words when she heard Zelo's Explanation.She knelt down from her standing position and just cried.

A few month has passed it's almost the end of another year.Zelo's side effects has become more and more visible now.He tried to control himself but he just couldn't every time he gets pissed off he will just explode like a volcano.Jiuen couldn't  Take it anymore,She decided to break up with zelo and just switch him off forever.

"It's okay just do it I'm fine but after this please check your wardrobe."Said zelo as he closed his eyes and hung his head.

Jieun reached out for the switch.Zelo instantly fell on the floor.Feeling no sense of regret or sorrow she went to check her wardrobe.when she opened the door to her wardrobe a piece of paper fell out,the words were written in pink ink.

If you hold my hand again

like nothing happens once more,

I want to take all the pain.

Even the deepest scars in your heart.

I can't let go Jiuen,

In having let you go so easily,

I don't think I can go on Without you.

Love Choi Junhong.

Jiuen fell to the ground she felt so miserable she felt like someone has stabbed her heart with a knife.Instantly the word suicide came to her head.

"Zelo-ah dont be scared I'm coming soon to accompany you wait for me."Said Jieun as she sliced her hand with a penknife.

Blood trickled down her finger soon she was like lying in a pool of blood.When yongguk broke into the toilet he was too late Jieun had passed on he stood motionless he felt so bad and stupid for not telling Jieun about Zelo's condition.

Everything was white Jieun opened her eyes slowly and there he was zelo standing there in white suit smiling at her.

"Come lets go."said zelo calmly as he grabbed Jieun's hand and went into a white door.

That day yongguk has lost two precious part in his life.He was so miserable.Every day he would dream of Jiuen and Zelo and sometimes he would think tat Zelo and Jiun are still alive.But he realised no point crying over spilled milk.