Z and J chapter 3

Z and J

                                                                                      Chapter 3

fdgdf.gif

 

"zelo ah can you come here for a moment I've got something to show you."said Yongguk 

"Zelo's sad why is Ji Eun not talking to zelo?"asked Zelo.

"Zelo ah she does not want to talk to you because you were talking to other girls.You see,I created you to be her soul mate,to protect her,here take this give it to her and say that you are sorry."Said Yongguk.

Zelo took the thing that yongguk gave to him and went up to Ji Eun's room.

"ji Eun Zelo is very sorry for what happen just now"Said zelo when ji eun opened the door to her room.

Ji Eun was so touched she tiptoed for a hug from zelo.Ji Eun whispered to Zelo that it was okay.they spent along time hugging.Yongguk who was climbing up the stairs was giggling at the sight of Ji Eun and Zelo hugging each other.

"umm..Zelo you can let go now."said Ji Eun.

Ji Eun pushed Zelo away and instantly zelo fell on the floor.His eyes were closed as if he was sleeping.Ji Eun went to find yongguk.yongguk was sleeping when Ji Eun went to find him.Yongguk's eyes became big when he heard about Zelo sleeping because robots don't sleep.

"Ah...Zelo's just out of battery i'll just go and charge him up."Said yongguk.

Yongguk carried Zelo on his back all the way down to his working shed.Zelo was placed yongguk in something sort of like a chamber.the chamber instantly lit up giving out blue light.Ji Eun did not want to leave Zelo alone so she sat on the sofa and watched Zelo eventually she fell asleep.

Ji Eun woke up finding herself in her room.she turned to her clock to see what is it.

"Oh no! I'm so late for school!"said Ji Eun as she got up from her bed.

Ji Eun almost bump into yongguk when she went out of her room.

"whoa!Why are you rushing?" asked yongguk

"School what about zelo then?"replied Ji Eun.

"Relax zelo safe and sound in the shed he's still recharging himself,plus today's a Saturday"Replied yongguk while picking up peices of paper he had dropped.

Ji Eun was so relieaved upon hearing that.Later in the afternoon while Ji Eun was doing her homework,a tall shadow blocked her light.It was zelo.

"Ji Eun ah do you want to go out with me tomorrow?"asked zelo.

"sure!But where to?"Replied Jieun.

"How about the zoo?"said Zelo happily.

Later that night,Zelo went to yongguks working shed to find him and ask about the zoo.While walking Zelo stumbled upon some files,curious Zelo went through the files.He found a document named Project Zelo.

ice in his veins,blood in his eyes,hate in his heartand love in his mind.Zelo,a robot created to destroy.Zelo can be hacked into and do the opposite,but be careful the one he loves and care for the most will be the one he will hurt the most.

Zelo froze when he read the document.He quickly placed it back to where it was when he heard footsteps.Yongguk lied to him saying that he was created to be Jieun's soul mate and protect her.

"Ah,Zelo what brings you here?"asked yongguk

"Uh..nothing I just wanted to ask you what is a zoo?"Said zelo.

"oh,well you see a zoo is place where there's lots of animals like lions,zebras and many more"Replied yongguk.

"Oh okay thanks."Said zelo.

Zelo's so dissapointed with himself.He felt like punching the walls shouting out loud but,he can't he just couldn't because Jieun might notice his anger.