Inside (beside) me is you

Would you mind us to be real ??

Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun.

Mianhaeyo for long time not updating. I got super busy.

Not only losing my spare time, I can't even sleep well T___T

Jinjja mianhaeyo.

Btw, I finally manage my self little by little to write this chapter.

After finished it, I really couldn't tell whether this chapter is good enaough to be read or not.

 

Kindly comment this chapter if you find your self either like or dislike.

Because after 4 chapters, I still can't figure out how to make a good writing.

Kekeke.

 

Here it is readers and subscribers,

I hope you find this chapter enjoyable :)

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

 

“Ah Seohyun, kwenchana?”

Yonghwa held Seohyun’s right shoulder preventing Seohyun from falling.

 

“Ah ne, kwenchanayo oppa. Mianhaeyo. I feel a bit dizzy”

that’s the only reason Seohyun can comes up with, while she’s talking to herself “omo is this what I get for being too shock with yonghwa oppa’s smile?”

 

“I’ll help you come inside if you allowed me?” Yonghwa tries to being polite, while he’s asking to himself

“so Seohyun is sick? Does it mean I can’t take her out?”

 

When Yonghwa is helping Seohyun to sit in SNSD’s dorm’s couch, Seohyun’s unnideul are coming and greet him

“Annyeonghaseyo Jung Yonghwa-ssi, chukaeyo for your launching”

and he responsively reply “Ah ne, kamsahamnida sunbaenim-deul”.

Jessica suddenly speak up “Why are you helping Seohyun to sit?”, “Seohyun said that she feels dizzy, she almost fall there” Yonghwa replies.

Hyoyeon shocks and says “Ah chincha? You were alright before Yonghwa comes”, realizing what Hyohyeon said, Seohyun’s face suddenly becomes pink again.

Sooyoung feels like knowing this situation but can’t help herself to say “Omo Seohyun, were you getting panic when you saw Yonghwa? Omooooo, that’s so sweet”.

And Yonghwa just catch up the situation and asks “Ah chincha? Why were you panic?”, “Aniyo oppa, I am not panic” Seohyun answers. “OMOOOOOOOO......” and other sounds are coming from SNSD members, they’re envying their maknae and Yonghwa’s sweet reaction.

 

Yonghwa realizes then how Seohyun’s face becomes redder and takes initiative by saying “Ah right, these are our albums for all of you”,

Yonghwa’s pulling out what’s inside the paper bag and gives 9 cds to all of them.

Taeyeon is so excited but finds out that all notes written in the cds are the same “SNSD sunbaenim-deul, this is our new album. Hoping all of you enjoy our music. Yonghwa, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Jungshin”

by this moment Seohyun speak to herself “Ah, there’s no different about me and my unniedeul, stop expecting more Seo Juhyun”

and Teayeon just continues by asking “Why don’t Seohyun get a special one?” and Yonghwa stutters “Ah ne, about that.. aaa.. that’s a secret. If I tell you all then it won’t be... special.. I guess” while takes his direction to Seohyun.

“Eiiiii Jung Yonghwa, so you don’t want us to break your special surprise?” Yoona says and 8 of them making weird sounds which indicates their envies.

Seohyun keeps silent and speaking to herself “there you go Jung Yonghwa, making me expecting more I guess. Aishhhhh”.

Realizing the situation which makes herself uncomfortable slash shy (bold, underline, italic it to make it more obvious) Seohyun excusing herself to kitchen “Oppa, would you like to drink tea or just mineral water? Or anything else but coffee?”.

“I only would like to have you for being honest” Yonghwa’s heart speaking, but what comes from his mouth is “mineral water is okay I think”, and adding in silence “.. beautiful”.

 

Flashback (Yonghwa’s POV)

 

30 minutes. Yes Seo Juhyun. I actually already prepared it for you.

“Yonghwa hyung” Jonghyun called him and continued “Are you sure you are about to give the same thing to Seohyun?”.

Yonghwa then answered “What? Should I tell you that I preparing something special for her?” and Jonghyun just knew

“Ah so you’re preparing the special thing by yourself. Ahrasseo hyung”. Yonghwa in 0.0547 seconds think to himself “Damn I get caught”,

but then he said to Jonghyun “What if I did? Should tell you about it?”.

“Eiiii, hyung-ssi. Why are you talking like that? Feeling like get caught? Ahahahaha. Ani hyung, you don’t have to tell me. You need to have the courage to give it to her” Jonghyun teased Yonghwa while running to his room to avoid Yonghwa’s action if only Yonghwa tried to smack his head. “Yaaaahhhhh Jonghyunah, neon chincha. Aishhhh” those are only words came from Yonghwa for Jonghyun.

 

“Here you go Jung Yonghwa” he said to himself while putting some things to his sling bag.

 

End of flashback

 

Sunny can’t keep herself from teasing her maknae and Yonghwa by asking

“So Jung Yonghwa, beside the bouquet, does the special thing you are about to give Juhyun is in your bag?”,

“Am I being too obvious?” he asks himself. But then he answers Sunny with the same words “Am I being too obvious Sunny-ssi? Can you girls keep this thought from Seohyun?” with each word he says, his face becomes red and redder word to word.

“Eiii Yonghwa-yah you know that you can’t even hide your feeling in front of the camera when you both on the show” Tiffany responds.

In a millisecond Yuri joins Tiffany “Ne~~ Yonghwa-ssi do you remember how happy you were and couldn’t even hide your wide smile when wgm’s PD asked you about your birthday gift from Seohyun?”. Then as always, the rest screamed loud as a teasing sign for Yonghwa.

 

There is nothing Yonghwa can do and say as a response of SNSD members teasing, his face getting redder time to time. When he finally found the brave to respond them, only “Ah ne~~” comes out from him. Of course with this response SNSD members find it funnier.

But then Jessica continues “We’ll keep our mouth safe about it, but one thing, we need you to keep her feeling safe about your relationship thingy. Just never dare to hurt her. Still remember my message in our album? You are still under that rule if you’re about to have a relationship with uri maknae. Understand?”.

Without needing time to answer, he replies “Yess sisters in law, please treat me well as your maknae’s boyfriend in the future”. “You better be good Yonghwa-ssi” Sooyoung adds.

 

Without realizing things they talking about, Seohyun comes with the mineral water Yonghwa asked before “here Oppa” she gives the water. After being “tortured” by sisters in law, Yonghwa can’t help but bring honest and speaks it loud “Ah ne Seohyun-ah, gomawo, I’m really thirsty while you’re taking this water for me”. No other than a loud laughing bursts from SNSD members hearing Yonghwa honest words.

 

But then, Yonghwa back into reality after finished his water “Seohyun, is there anything you want to do? Or can we go out.. like right now?”.

“Ah ne Oppa, I have nothing else to do. I think it’s okay to go now. Is it okay Unniedeul?” Seohyun asks her unnies.

As a leader, Taeyeon straightly giving her permission without forgetting to “Ne~~ Uri maknae. You be good. Don’t lose your change to be with Yonghwa”.

“Ne? Unnie, what’s with those words? Yong Oppa please do apologize Taeyeon unnie’s words” Seohyun said in her red cheek as a sign of her embarrassment. But her shy face makes Yonghwa wants to again by answering Taeyeon’s words with “Ah ne Taeyeon-ssi, please trust that Seohyun will be okay while going with me; and I’ll make sure she won’t miss any chance to be with me”.

Seohyun’s face is so freaking red and she can’t help glaring at Yonghwa for saying those words. Yonghwa is so enjoying every moment when Seohyun being so embarrass, because it makes him believe that Seohyun does feel the same with him.

But as an action to save Seohyun not to become more embarrass, he’s asking her unnies permission “We are going now sunbaenimdeul, please trust Seohyun with me. Feel free to contact me if you’re worry about her. Thank you for treating me well”. Seohyun continues with “Unniedeul, we are going. Please don’t wait for me”. SNSD members answer in unison “Ne maknae-yah, Yonghwa-yah, please get back with good news. Kyaaaaa”

 

 

Outside SNSD’s dorm

 

While walking to the parking area, Seohyun is speaking to herself “ Why did Yonghwa Oppa have to answer Taeyeon unnie’s statement? He knows the most that it made me embarrass”. As she finished her thought, she is sighing and pouting.

It’s like she forget that she’s with Yonghwa right now. Hearing his favorite girl sighing, Yonghwa turns his head and now he’s seeing her pouting. Seeing her like that, the first thing Yonghwa wants to do is cupped Seohyun’s face to see her face to face closer. But, Yonghwa knows that it’s not appropriate to do that in the first me.

Reacting to that condition, Yonghwa asks Seohyun “Is something bothers you?”. Now that Seohyun realize that she’s with Yonghwa, she can only answer it with “Ani Oppa, kwenchana”. “Keuddaen, why did you sigh and pout? Are you.. You’re not happy going out with me, aren’t you?” that thing actually pops up out of nowhere in Yonghwa’s mind when he tried to figure out things that bothered Seohyun. 

 

Hearing that makes Seohyun panic and answer him as fast as she can to erase the misunderstanding without any second of thinking

“Aniyo Oppa, that’s not the reason I sighed. I’m so much happy that we both can go out without another people”

Hearing those words Yonghwa grins widely and saying “Cincha?”. “Ah ne Oppa, but actually why do I have to tell it?” Seohyun said and blushing, but continues “Ah Oppa, it’s not that I don’t mean what I said, but I’m just too shy” Seohyun decides to be honest before anything worse could happen.

“I don’t mind at all Seohyun, I love seeing your gorgeous face when you’re shy” not forget to pat Seohyun’s head, and he adds “Don’t be shy to shy, I like it when you’re shy”. Seohyun now that it’s so cheesy, as always, cheesy is his style. But knowing that his favorite boy doesn’t change a bit, she realize that she always happy hearing those cheesy things from Yonghwa.

 

Without realizing, they’re now in front of Yonghwa’s car. After get inside the car, Seohyun who still bearing her thought about Yonghwa’s cheesiness finally decides to say it to Yonghwa.

 

“You’re really not change even a little bit oppa, still cheesy”

“I do. Why should I change anyway? It’s still nae in e neo iss da (inside me is you)”

“Jinjja? I’m beside you right now oppa, not inside you. Merong”

 

Yonghwa gets surprise of Seohyun’s unpredictable answer and makes laugh out loud of her unpredictable answer.

 

“You’re really something Seohyun-ah. Goddess, charming, gorgeous”

 

While saying this, Yonghwa can not hold longer his wall. He grabs Seohyun’s left hand with his right hand, and kisses her hand while he is driving. Seohyun in the other side trying her hard to not hugging Yonghwa, she is cursing herself inside her heart “if only, we are something right now I won’t hold my self from hugging him. Oh dear God, what took him so long to ask me to be his half heart?”