Bring it on

Would you mind us to be real ??

Anneyonghaseyo readers and subscribers,

Now that i find time to write, i'm going to write what i've been imagining about this sweetest couple *seriously i can't have enough of their sweetness*

I hope, you guys enjoy it :)

And please do not hesitate to leave comment if you find it weird or vice versa :p Remembering I tried to use different kind of writing. So that I can use your comment to do a better writing in the next chapter.

Thank you in advance yeoreobun :)

 

 

 

In the day of First Step launching, not so long after Seohyun and Yonghwa contacted each other. SNSD's dorm suddenly making their own riot.

 

"omooooo maknae, you contacted Jung Yong Hwa and gave him support? How can I didn't know it" Hyoyeon said and the rest members are still making their own high pitch crazy sound of happiness.

 

"how could you know unnie?" Seohyun asked, i've been trying so hard to hide my happiness actually, she speaks with herself.

 

"how can this makes us not knowing?" Taeyon said and give Seohyun her cellphone and shows SNS updates about the album launch.

 

"OH MY GOD, YONG OPPA SAID IT IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE NATION !!! NO WONDER" Seohyun talk to herself while showing her shock face.

 

"yah smart Seohyun, now that you using your cleverness to contact yong hwa-ssi aren't you? perfect timing to contact him maknae. now you need to explore your gift from God being a smart girl to make bunch of reasons to contact him, maknae" Jessica said while the rest were teasing Seohyun.

 

"eonniedeul, why supporting him becomes an embarrassing thing?" Seohyun asked while blushing.

 

"ne? is there anyone here said it's embarrasing? raise your hand girls" Sooyoung asked the girls, which makes Seohyun freezing and realize that she asked a dangerous question in the wrong time.

 

"eiiiii maknae, don't you know it's a good thing? it named taking a step to become a jung yong hwa's woman" Yoona said confidently "omooooo, girls don't you know it will be too perfect for maknae and yong hwa-ssi.. for being together.." Yoona continuing and there are a lot of KYAAAAAA within Yoona's statement.

 

"aaa, eonnieduel. I was really just giving him goodluck wish" and when she finished her line, her cellphone vibrates.

 

From: Yong Oppa

Juhyun-ah, thank you so much for your encourage phone call before. It helps a lot ;) thank you for still be here for me :D

 

Seohyun freezing, don't want to let her eonnideul know about the text, she excuse herself to her room as fast as she can be.

"for Godshaken, how should i reply his text. uma~~ what should i write for replying" she was walking here there, around, flipping herself in her bed for the panic attack. "ah right, he said thank's. then i should say you're welcome. oh seo juhyun, why so panic".

 

To: Yong Oppa

Oppa, you're welcome :) so what do i get for supporting you oppa? Ahahaha. Just kidding oppa, I'm glad that I still can help you :)

 

"Yeayyyy, right. Adding a bit jokes will make it normal. I'm smart. Eh? Why do I praise my self" Seohyun speak with herself.

 

 

Meanwhile..

After finished CNBlue's schedule, Yonghwa feels need to thank Seohyun for being his inspiration "oh no no no, I shouldn't tell her about it. Ah, thank God I even haven't started to text her". With that, he said "Juhyun-ah, thank you so much for your encourage phone call before. It helps a lot ;) thank you for still be here for me :D". "Perfect, adding jokes in the end won't make it awkward" he said to himself. Done thanking Seohyun "let's get roll to our dorm guys" Yonghwa said to Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin.

 

"Hyung, what's with still supporting each other part?" MInhyuk starts teasing Yonghwa, and the rest 3 member but Yonghwa made an AWWWW sound and start to laugh.

 

"YAHHHH, wanna go back to dorm walking? three of you?" he shouted his CNBlue member

 

"Hyung, what's with that anger? getting shy aren't you?" Jonghyun , put his arm in Yonghwa's shoulder. Jonghyun actually do it for giving time for Minhyuk and Jungshin to jump to the other, and held Yonghwa 2 seconds for giving himself time to jump in before Yong Hwa scolded them again.

 

"We think we will go back together hyung" Jungshin emphasizing which makes Yong Hwa finally realize the situation.

 

"Don't three of you think I have next time to let you guys walking yourself to dorm, huh?" Yonghwa said while making himself sit in seat left for him and taking his cellphone from his pocket jeans pocket. Just then.. It vibrates..

 

From: Juhyun-ah :)

Oppa, you're welcome :) so what do I get for supporting you oppa? Ahahaha. Just kidding oppa, I'm glad that I still can help you :)

 

Aish this girl, reply a joke with another joke. Yonghwa just can't help to smile. He replied, and what he's expecting was, they then texting each other. Not that it's a first time, it's just, well, it's a first time after the show ends though.

 

To: Juhyun-ah :)

Wanna have a special sign CD of it? Now that you're a joker Juhyun :p

 

From: Juhyun-ah :)

Why asking? Isn't it something you should do? Ehehe. A joker? Me? I wonder who makes me a joker *thinking hard*

 

"Yah, Juhyun. What's with that thinking hard? Aishhh" Yonghwa talk to himself.

To: Juhyun-ah :)

I don't know. That person must be the greatest person for making you change B)

 

Seohyun's POV

 

"Aish he's just never stop for being too confident isn't he?" Seohyun said.

To: Yong Oppa

 

Why are you so confident oppa? So, do I still get my signed CD or not?

 

From: Yong Oppa

I didn't say that great person is me, read my text one more time gorgeous ;) and of course you'll still get you special signed CD

"What !!! He didn't say it??" while checking previous message "crap, I got caught. Lord what shoul I do? Wait, gorgeous? He just will never being cheesy. Pffftt"

 

Yonghwa's POV

 

From: Juhyun-ah :)

Never get tired for being cheesy aren't you Oppa?

 

To: Juhyun-ah :)

Cheesy? I'm not. Gorgeous and special, it's truth. Why am I being cheesy for telling the truth? So when are you going to take the special CD gorgeous ;)

"Ok Juhyun, let's just bring it on. If said to a whole nation already, aish Jung Yonghwa, what if she doesn't want to meet you for taking the CD" Yonghwa asked himself "Oh God, just please let a miracle be with me".

 

Seohyun's POV

 

Seohyun actually smiling so wide and make herself covered with blanket to prevent her eonnideul seeing her smiling too happy if suddenly one of them comes to her room.

"This guy, just never failed to make me smile" she thinked.

 

To: Yong Oppa

What's the joke Oppa~~ Well, since it's special, I'm not going to take it Oppa. Bring that SPECIAL signed CD to this GORGEOUS at her dorm then *merong*

"Haaaaa, gochaaa. That's what you get for making me smiling crazy Yong Oppa. I'm winning Oppa" Seohyun said proudly, until ...

 

From: Yong Oppa

Your dorm? In 30 minutes gorgeous ;)

 

10 seconds later

From: Yong Oppa

Get yourself prepared, I'm not just going to drop the special CD

 

With this, Seohyun was left freezing