Unnideul's help

Would you mind us to be real ??

 

Suddenly,

 

BRAK BRAK !!

 

But still Seohyun is freezing, doesn’t even realize the riot.

“YAAAAAH SEOHYUN” Sunny yells and shakes Seohyun’s body, that’s when Seohyun gets back to herself and facing her 8 unniedeul.

 

FLASHBACK

“Hyoyeon, why Seohyun suddenly moves to bedroom?” Yuri asked.

Then Hyoyeon answer “ Molla, but I have a feeling that it has something connected with Yong Seobang”.

Jessica suddenly standing and says, “Let’s go check on her” with full of curiosity tone.

“KAJA” says the rest without thinking for even one second.

SNSD members are so curious about their maknae, she is cheer up as usual, but never shows this kind of happiness except when she’s in WGM show with Yonghwa. It’s the first time Seohyun shows to the members her happiness after WGM ends.

And what Seohyun didn’t know is, her unnideul were listening her panic screaming and her panic footsteps and actually strange sounds when Seohyun rolled over her bed.

When no sounds actually heard, all of them have a kind of a feeling that they need to check on her.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Unnideul.. ottohke?” those are the only words Seohyun can manage to speak. Tiffany automatically takes Seohyun’s phone and read what’s on it and suddenly speaks loudly “GIRLS, EMERGENCY !! YONG SEOBANG WILL COME HERE AND PICK URI MAKNAE FOR A DATE”.

They were silent for 3 seconds, and except Hyoyeon, they then run to their bedroom. Hyoyeon helps Seohyun to sit, Seohyun can’t manage to speak other words, she’s still freezing.

In a minute, the rest members get back to Seohyun and Hyoyeon’s room. Two of them got dresses, one got accessories, one got make up, two bring shoes and heels.

 

In about 20 minutes, Seohyun looks so ready for going outside for dating, at least that’s what SNSD memberdeul conclude.

“Unnideul, I’m so nervous. Why Yonghwa-ssi suddenly need to ….”

 

Suddenly,

DING DONG

30 minutes passed.

 

“UNNIDEUL OTTOHKEEEEE ..” Seohyun says in panic state.

8 girls were in silence for 2 seconds and suddenly all talking in unison, but all Seohyun can hear are only “So...don't.. okay.. panic.. smile..” Seohyun can’t hear anything else with those noises. And she suddenly standing and says “Ok, let me just open the door first”.

With that, the rest 8 girls stopping their words and the only word coming out is “HWAITING”.

 

With all energy and all the brave she has, she’s about to open the door and encourage herself “everything will be fine, oh Lord give me Your strength. Isn’t it too much actually? But Lord, that’s what I need the most”

 

KREK, Seohyun opens the door and sees her virtual ex-husband standing there with a killing smile. He’s holding a bouquet of pink and white roses, his another hand is holding a paper bag, and he’s also bring a sleeve bag ?? Why so many things, she’s asking herself.

 

“Hi beautiful” Yonghwa says with a sweet smile. Which makes Seohyun feels something hot is coming up from her feet to her face in a super speed, and that’s when she realizes that her face is kindda hot “oh my God, am I blushing just because he’s smiling and calling me beautiful? I’m feeling like I’m gonna faint right now”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun, long time not updating. Deadlines eat my writing time. I actually stealing some of this updates on my working's deadlines. LoL. Not much YongSeo's moment in here actually, but I kindda imagined how Seohyun be if she is in a panic state. I have some ideas for my next updates, but I think I need your advices. In the next chapter, which will be better, YongSeo's moments or Yonghwa's panic state.

The next help I need is to leave any comment about this kind of writing, I still have no idea whether this chapter is fulfilling readers expectation or not. Since it's my first FF. That's why I need your advices yeoreobun :)

I can't promise when will I update the next chapter (that's sad actually), I'm so sorry in advance. But I hope I can stealing time between my working deadline again :p :p :p