The Spirit

Would you mind us to be real ??

Yonghwa's POV

 

First step launching today. You called, giving me spirit. Yess gorgeous, you are the spirit I need in me. Thank you so much for calling me today and giving me spirit. Realizing that there's no more our time like before, you have no idea how I'm missing you.

Thank You God by letting her giving me spirit. Thank You God. That's what I need, spirit from her. I lose my spirit God, it's in her. Thank You God. Thank you gorgeous, thank you so much for giving my spirit back. I miss you gorgeous. So much. So much. You even offering yourself to come to the launching, that will be so lovely gorgeous. If only it's not including meeting. You don't know how much I want to meet you. I miss you.

 

Seohyun's POV

 

Being in different country, it's hard for us to meet accidentally. I really have no courage to text him, just to say "hi oppa" or just to ask "how are you doing?", if only I have the courage, I would love to say "Oppa, I miss you". He told me once that I have to say what's in my mind, I agreed with it. I should contact him if I miss him. But it was when we were in the show. But now it's a real life.

But somehow, God just simply give the way. I have a reason to call you Oppa. I need to cheer you up for your new album. I was about to cry when I heard you voice, I was shocked when I about to cry. Is it because I miss you too much Oppa? That's why I asked you whether I can come to the launching or not, too bad it was somekind of fan meeting too. I, of course, feel uncomfortable if I come. It's not like we were being watched, but it's just different from the show. It's no more a show.

 

 

 

 

 

Anneyonghaseyo readers,

Since it's my first time writing fanfic. I would like to ask you for kindly giving me comments on this story. Either it might find too boring or too short or anything. So that I can know how is good writing supposed to be.

Thank you so much for your attention and kindness :)