What Secrets?

Bite Into Love

Yoona looked over to Seohyun with a puzzled face, "What do you mean Seo? What have you been keeping from me this whole time?" Seohyun looked down  for a short amount of time then sighed and looked up.

"Unnie...do you remember how I never show up for sleepovers when the full moon was out, or I always call in sick for any party?"

"Nae, Seohyun are you like a wolf?" Yoona giggled a bit at her comment.

"Not exactly, I'm connected with the nature spirits, basically like a mage or witch, but not in a bad way," Seohyun smiled, " I am human, just with some supernatural qualities"

Yoona just stood there with hanging wide open. "Omo...but-"

After some moments of silence, a knock was heard on their bedroom door, it was Sohyun.

"Yoona ssi, Seohyun ssi, I think it's time to get started~" Sohyun stood at the door with a happy smile. Somehow that innocent smile seemed like it was a smile of an angel, with 1000 secrets behind her.

She lead us downstairs to the kitchen and introduced us to the rest of the maids and butlers. The girls were named, ChoA, Mina, Yuna, Jimin, Seolhyun,Chammi, Hyejeong. The butlers were named L.joe, C.A.P., Ricky, Chanjo, Chunji, and Niel (WOOOO AOA AND TEEN TOP HEHE)

"Sohyun-ssi I see that you are treating Yoona very well for another servant, nice as always," L.joe smirked and went back to wiping the individual wine glasses.

Sohyun blushed a bit and stood still. "Sohyun~are you ok?" Yoona looked over and giggled.

"Yeah, just fine! Kajja!" She snapped out of her fantasies and skipped over to a door on the other side of the hall. She took out the two folded uniforms and gave them a little fluff. "Here ya go! These are the uniforms for you I think..."