Entering the house and secrets

Bite Into Love

YoonA's P.O.V.;

"889,890.89- I found it unnie!" Seohyun said as she pointed outside of the car window to a huge gateway with trees surrounding it all around.

"Aish....Did he make his own forest for himself or something?" I thought as I parked my car across the street and stepped out of the car.

The lot seemed to be really big and spacious....but it looked very dark and creppy feeling....kinda like Jonghyun I guess.... It did fit him well. I took out my bag and gave Seo her bag from the trunk and then started to walk towards the eerie gates.... Seohyun stood behind me as I walked slowly towards them. They towered over us and were rusted and worn out already, which made the terrifying gates look even worse.

"Um, Hello anyone there?" I asked hoping someone could hear me.

Suddenly the doors open wide, followed by a gust of cold air. Seohyun and I were shaking a bit, but I took my chances and walked in.

"So glad you can make it, dont worry its not like the trees will swallow you..." A familiar male voice said to us from above...it was Jonghyun on a balcony coming to "greet us" (Yeah from like 20 feet on top, I dont think so man...)

"Ok Jong, I'm here but now can you tell me why I am he- Oh, I see Yoona and..." The boy from the cafe walked in and said while staring at Seohyun, 'Why is she here? Seohyun am I right?"

Seohyun seemed shocked, we never told him her name before....I don't even know his!

"Your friend told me to bring her too...." I said while glaring at Jonghyun who seemed to be pretty emotionless.

He shot a glare up to him  right after my answer and looked back down shaking his head, "Well it looks like I'll be here with you guys...I'm Yonghwa, but you can just call me Yong if you want."

"Nice to meet you Yong~" I bowed and seohyun followed not saying anything.

Jonghyun looked down, " I think it's time for your time to start YoonA, and I'll show you to your room Seo..." He smirked, but his voice seemed cold like always. Somehow those eyes, they always look like they are staring into my soul.....

 

Jonghyun's P.O.V.-

"Sohyun, will you show the two girls to their room and what they'll need?" I asked one of my maids who seemed to be the same age rank with the two ladies.

"Yes master..." She bowed and walked out the door.

I walked back inside and rushed downstairs to Yonghwa, who seemed to be a bit mad. "Why did you bring the other girl here?" His voice was soft but hard.

"I didn't want to have all the fun to myself, don't you like her anyways? You were staring at her," I Answered.

"Pabo ya, doesn't mean I love her like that, we just met. Plus you need to learn how to love again before you suggest me girls, especially her...." he said looking at the ground, "Doesn't matter now, where am I staying?"

I pointed to a room next to the girls' room, which was in the corner away from direct sunlight.

"You know my taste so well...." He smirked and went upstairs.

 

YoonA's P.O.V.

After being lead around the house by Sohyun, a new maid that I just met, I realized how rich this guy must be! It was 10x bigger than mine, maybe even 20x! Seohyun seemed to be very uncomfortable walking around the house, she had her hand on this necklace she was wearing ever since I told her we were coming over here. "Seo, is everything alright?" i asked.

"I'm fine unnie~" She gave off a fake smile and said.

"Your room is right here~ Please ask if you need anything, and talk to me anytime....Master Lee is too strict sometimes, "She giggled and walked out

She was very nice for a maid of such a dark place, if I were to make new friends~ she would be a nice fit.  As soon as she left Seo grabbed my arm and her gaze was cold (unlike usual) and serious.

"Unnie, we need to finish this task and leave soon....those boys aren't what you think they are....they have secrets...and I do too..."

 

 

 

 

 

New Character!

Sohyun~

so_hyun_selca_photo-3008.jpg