Meeting

Bite Into Love

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V.-

“A cup of rasberrry tea...”  I said to the cashier lady infront of me.

“Ok and anyth-?” She asked back

“No, that would be all...” I said as a shot a cold glance to her stopping her from making any of those stupid offers and gave her the money.

Everything in this world seems to be so...full of hate now after that event... All the girls would always be the same, fangs or no fangs...

“Omo! Did you see that new vampire movie?!” a girl screamed in glee

“Yeah! He is so hot when he sparkles in the sun hehehe” another girl yelled back.

I had enough of these girls when they started to say BS about vampires, “OK for one thing, they do not sparkle in the sun, they don’t repel from garlic, they don’t hate werewolfs,  they do sleep IN THE NIGHT, and they are just plain deadly, not hot like you think...”

Just then a hand grabbed me from the back and pulled me out of the way with a strong hold. “I’m sorry about that, my friend just hates vampires, so he would bash anything about them, just mind his mental mind for now...” I was about to turn around and punch whoever it was in the face, then I realized it was Yonghwa-hyung who seemed to be smiling to the girls to try to get us out of this mess. He then pulled me away with him to another table since the girls seemed to stunned by his looks.

“So it seems like I always have to be there to protect you from hurting anyone else...” Yonghwa said as he took a sip from his coffee.

“Yeah right, you don’t have to stop me from anything..” I said back as stood up to go the washroom.

BAM!

A rush of burning coffee rolled down my shirt and slightly burned agianst my cold skin. Infront of me stood a girl who...suprisingly looked like her, maybe an exact copy....Her eyes had the same doe look that made me somehow, attached to her. I couldn’t stop staring, at her beauty but also at the smimlarities that she had with that woman.

“Mianhae! Let me help you with that! Mianhae...”  She said as she got a napkin and started to try to rub the stain.

“YA! What are you doing? You girls are all the same, Stupid! You are smudging the stain even more!” I yelled once I snapped back to reality.

“Excuse me?! I was only trying to help you.” She sounded calm, but you could tell that she was getting mad by her eyes. They started to flare up like a wildfire.

“You know what just don’t help at all then!” I said as I pushed her to the side to what seemed to be slight to me, but she stumbled down to the floor.

Another girl rushed over to her side and she seemed to be innocent too. “I’m sorry for what my friend  had done to you, but you cant just push down like that...”

Then Yonghwa came over and said to the girl, “I’m sorry for what he has done, he just has a few issues that occurred in his life.”

Then the girl stood up again and slapped me right across the face, “ I’m sorry for that but get to your senses and treat a girl better. I will play for the shirt in any way you want. My name is Yoona.”

I stood there stunned by her strength and finally I just gave off a mischevious smirk to her. “Ok fine, you have to be my servant for 2 weeks and then I will let you out.”

Yonghwa stared at me in shock and started to give me that “Why that?” look.

“Ok sure. If that’s what you want.” Yoona said.

I wasn’t really expecting that, and I can tell that Yonghwa and her friend wasn’t either.

“Ok lets exchange numbers then, whenever I call you, you better come.” I said assuring that she wasn’t kidding.

“Ok,” She took my phone and dialed down her number and called herself. “There, have fun I guess... Seohyun lets go.”

I guess the girls name was Seohyun, I would need to remember that since Yonghwa seemed so attracted to her.  As they left the door, I found a way to really torture this Yoona girl with her friend as well.

 

Yoona’s P.O.V.-

“Yoona unnie, was that the wisest choice to let him choose? I mean, now you would have to do everything he says and he seemed scary and mysterious...” Seohyun said to me as we walked out of the café.

“It’s ok, I’d rather, so that way I would find more about him and his issues so that way im able to understand why he’s like that...” I said back to her, “Don’t worry I’ll be fine.”

“Ok yoong...” She said as she took a sip from her chilled coffee.

My phone started to buzz ,and as expected he needed something already... 

“WHAT!!!???” I screamed as I looked at the text that was sent and looked back to him through the glass screen. His eyes shot back with a burning feeling also giving back a mysterious look.

 

Hello! I’m here with a new story! I will continue my Taecyoon one and I just did this one because of a request from a friend...Thank you for reading! Gamshamida! ^^