What Does He Want?!

Bite Into Love

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

"Why would you ask for something like that, you are rich! You don't need anymore servants..." Yonghwa looked at me weirdly and asked.

"Just to teach her how to clean up properly and to torture her, that's it." I smirked.

Yonghwa just looked at me with a disapproving look and sat back down, looking out the window to what seems to be the other girl next to that Yoona girl. Then an idea had popped into my mind.

"Ok hyung, stay over for two weeks with me too. I need help with something..." I asked him and watched for his reaction.

"I'm not going to ask why..." He sighed and stood up, "I'm going home to pack then, I'll come over later, ddo bwayo."

I waited for him to leave then I pulled out my phone to dial up that woman. However, texting seemed easier, so I sent a message to her saying, "Come live with me for the whole 2 weeks. Oh and take that girl next you too, she'll be a great help it seems. Thank you." After the message has sent through, I looked out the window waiting for her reaction. As expected it entertained me quite a bit.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YoonA's P.O.V.-

"This guy seriously has some guts..." I said as I read the text over and over again hoping it was misread each time.

"What happened unnie?" Seohyun said as she tilted her head slightly to the side.

"Urm..." I didn't want to tell her at all but it was part of the deal, "I'm going to stay with him for the two weeks....and apparently he wants you to be there too.."

Her facial expression changed in an instant. "Unnie! I told you he was weird! Now we have to stay with a stranger?!"

I didn't know what to say, this was the first time I've seen her like this... It was just plain scary....

"Ok, Mianhamida, I'll go with you, but really... this guy seems werid, so we both have to be careful~" She said slightly looking down, "We should go and pack now..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK GUYS IM SUPER SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND LATE UPDATE HHFISHFBHKYFGWKDJNSHHDOIAQHDCUBAJ! I WILL UPDATE SOON AND HOPEFULLY IT WOULD BE ALOT LONGER OTL.