Hana, Dul, SET!

Secret Girlfriend

 

MY POV:

Guess who’s going on a date?

                                Guess who’s going on a date?

                                                                Guess who’s going on a date?

Yes, that’s right, I’m going on a date, erssssss!

I practically skipped out of the lecture room, Nayeon meeting up with me at the exit; as I had been moved, because apparently I, ‘was a distraction.’ Hmph. We were only talking about tonight and trust me, that’s way more exciting than musical notes will ever be!

“Excited?” Nayeon sounded worn out, frantically trying to keep up her pace.

“No-duhh, of course I am!” We both walked towards the cafeteria, where Nana, Miyoung, Kim and Hara were seated, looking quite into their ‘studying.’ Making a ‘shhh,’ sign to Nayeon, she understood what I had planned to do, as I took quiet secret-agent like steps towards their table.

 

“STUDYING I SEE,” I said loudly, sounding muck like our principal- Ms Kim, the girls being fooled as Hara and Kim jumped from their seats, being the ones that were closer to me.

“Yah, ____, you scared me!” Nana said, her hand placed on her chest. Hehe, it was easy to scare them!

“Some people do get scared easily!” Hara included, but much to my carefree-ish attitude, it was fun to see all the girls together and what better thing to do than to scare them all at once! Well, with the exception of Nayeon, who is never really scared.

“You seem really excited,” Miyoung started, winking at Kim, who looked up from her phone.

“Excited for a date, I presume?” Kim finished off and I felt hands wrap my waist gently.

“This is what she wants Chunji to do to her,” Nayeon continued, the other girls cracking up.

“Hey, you told them?” I asked, wondering how everyone else seemed to now, except me.

“Nah, I texted them,” Nayeon answered her hands leaving my waist.

“You should get going, if you don’t want to be late!” Nana burst out, her face turning red, as if she remembered something.

“Haha, how’s Changbum?” I winked, remembering how Chunji told me that he was taken by my tall model-like friend.

“Hey! How did you know?”

I have my sources,” I answered, breaking into a grin. Nana wasn’t the type to go out with guys, turning really shy in front of guys that she liked. I guess I had to break it even, seeing as she helped Byunghun kind of find Nayeon, secretly.

“Anyway, I should get going,”

“Mhhmm, don’t want to be late on the first date,” Kim said, her hands gesturing quotations at the ‘first date’ part.

We all said our farewells, Nayeon following me out as well, my heart beating loudly for two reasons; being nervous and of course- super, super excited!

“I know, I know,” Nayeon replied, as I went on about dresses for the engagement and the fact that I was going to get engaged soon.

“As long as you promise me one thing,” she said, sounding a bit serious.

“Hmm, it depends,” I answered, knowing that Nayeon wouldn’t have any weird sort of promises, or anything bad.

“When you and Chunji have children,” she started, her eyes looking away from mine.

“Mhhmm,”

“Make me their aunty!” Haha, so behind that nerd like model student, was a secret girly girl, her dorky and clumsy self coming out!

“Of course!” I answered, hugging Nayeon just before we got to the gates of the university. I noticed a black limo was out the front, a guy with black hair standing in front of it. Hmm. He looked vaguely familiar.

Nayeon pulled out of my hug, running off towards him, as they hugged for a while, leaving me to stand there awkwardly. I took a few more steps in their direction, before clearing my throat loudly. Both of them broke the hug, looking up to me. Ahh, Byunghun and Nayeon. The next cutest couple after Lee Minjung and Lee Byunghun.

 

“Sorry to break your hug,”

“But my hugging partner isn’t here,” I pouted.

“Oh, Chunji sent this limo for you to go in,” Byunghun stated, pointing towards the door. He opened it for me and I noticed that he was holding Nayeon’s hand tightly. Nayeon’s got a bit of explaining to do later!

“Gomawo,” I said, getting into the limo.

“It’s okay, have fun!”

“Update me later,” Naeyeon added in,

“Nae, thanks guys, you have fun too!” They nodded in reply, before I closed the door, the limo beginning to drive off slowly. I placed my bag on the seat next to me, noticing a massive blanket on the opposite side. It seemed like it was hiding stuff under there. What could it be? To open it or not to open it?

 

The limo turned a corner and I noticed that the blanket moved slightly and realised that there may actually be more than one thing under there.

 

Here goes. My curiosity got the better of me, as I pulled the blanket off the seat, my eyes widening in surprise.


so, what do you think is under the blanket? *dun, dun, dun!* soon to find out~