You

Secret Girlfriend

 

MY POV:

 

After reborrowing my books in a hurry, I planned to run down the stairs exiting the library, feeling bad that I had left Nayeon on her own for ages. Walking out of the library doors, I bumped into that tall plastic looking chick. Again.  She looked at me weirdly, as we stopped awkwardly.

“Oh, sorry,” she apologised suddenly, her head bowing slightly. Oops, it was my bad. I was in a rush!

“It’s okay!” I replied, feeling bad, seeing as it wasn't the first time, but the second time I bumped into her.

“Um, sorry, I probably should have seen where I was going, as I was in a rush,”

“Oh, so was I!” I said surprised, “I should have looked out as well.” We broke into small awkward laughter, before I decided that it was time to leave.

“I’ll be off now, I’m ___ by the way,” I paused, taking a step down the stairs,

“Oh, I’m Hana,” she politely replied and I took another step down, as she walked down next to me.

 

Thinking that I was about to take another step, I mistook the gap, my foot stepping onto air instead.

I felt light, falling slightly, my arms waving around, trying to grab a hold of something.

 

“____,” I heard my name call out, loudly by two people- sounding a lot like guys than girls.

 

I felt something lift me up.

And then all I saw was black.

 


CHANGJO’S POV:

 

After what felt like forever, I managed to open my mouth, my heart pacing at a speed of rollercoaster. I was nervous. But I still had something to give back, right? Waving the gym card that I had found on the floor, the owner only a few steps away from her, something comprehensible finally came out of mouth.

“I think this is yours,” I managed to say, my voice quite unsteady. I had never felt like this before. Actually, the feeling is much like that of when I first debuted, the screaming of the fans ringing in my ears and my adrenaline shot up through the roof.

 

“Huh?” the pretty red head said, sounding surprised. A girl was behind her, dressed up in what seemed like gym gear.

 

Actions speak louder than words, right?

 

I walked over, lifted her hand up, placed the card in her hand and then walked away.

My heart beated wildly, nervous at what I had just done. I walked over, nearing a nearby escalator and I planned to get away as soon as I can.

 

“UH, KOMAWO OPPA!” I heard a loud girly voice, coming from the same direction that I had just left. I turned back, to see the pretty girl smiling happily, looking at me, then turning to face her friend.

“Nae, it’s okay,” I replied brightly, blushing as I left the area. Hehehe, she called me oppa! Hehehe!

I guess my post is temporarily on pause, that is until I get my heart to get back to its normal pace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well that’s all for that chapter, and I hope you like it even though its short!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hehe, I lied, it’s getting longer now. It would be too mean if I left a cliffhanger here :P

 

 


CHUNJI’S POV:

I managed to reach the library, without getting caught, only bumping into one person while trying to look unsuspicious. The janitor. I smiled back, bowing quickly, before walking off in the direction of the library. Thankful that I was finally getting somewhere, seeing as I was the last one of our group to actually leave for the mission are, I walked up the stairs and headed towards the library.

So tiring! Like there were so many stairs, my legs were already aching, not used to the sudden bout of exercise that they were getting. No wonder ___ is so skinny! She always walks up and down these! I looked up, just to see more stairs and I could hear voices getting louder and louder as I kept walking up.

 

I must be getting closer.

 

I saw a pretty girl looking down towards me, wearing sporty clothing.

Wait a second, that pretty girl wasn’t just any pretty girl.

 

Her face looked oddly familiar and extremely similar to that of ___’s.

Except her hair was slightly different.

 

She smiled.

OMG! I FOUND HER. THAT’S DEFINITELY ___. ONLY SHE SMILES LIKE THAT.

Before I could say anything, she seemed to topple over the stairs, missing a step and I yelled her name out loudly. Wierdly, there was someone else who did as well.

Before she could fall, I ran up, holding her so she couldn’t fall any further.

Her eyes shut, and I felt like I was looking at an angel. My angel.

 

If you didn’t look close enough, it might just appear as if she was only asleep.

 

But I knew better.