Still & There

Secret Girlfriend

 

NAYEON’S POV:         

 

Set.

 

My heart pounded, as I felt like it was literally going to fall out;

 

I turned my head and faced the direction of the ert’s voice.

 

Or at least what I thought was the ert.

 

Instead of seeing that black singlet and muscly biceps, I was met with one of my closest friends, Kim Hara. Her red hair was out today, matched with a black dress and heels. Well, at least it wasn’t the ert!

 

“Hey Hara, what’s up?” I asked casually, hoping to not look suspicious to her. My heart was still beating really fast, as I tried to catch my breath without her noticing.

 

“Oh, nothing much, I was going to go the gym and had brought stuff to change into, but it seems like I’ve either lost my gym card or left it at home.”

“Ah, I see. Well, me and ____ were at the gym as well, we could totally exercise together!” I replied, my breath still pretty unsteady. Hara was looking down, rummaging through her bag. I gasped suddenly, Hara oblivious to what was behind her.

 

In fact, who was behind her.

 

In his hands, was a card, waving it around slightly. I think he was trying to grab my attention and I must say it worked.

“Or, in fact who stole your card,” I added, my heart pounding once again. He looked at me, his eyes looking pitiful. It doesn’t seem like he actually stole it, his face seemed to spell something different. Hara looked up, as the ert took a step closer towards us.

“Oh, um,” he started, my free hand automatically changing to ‘defence mode,’ scrunching up into a ball tightly. Come closer and hurt either me or her and I’ll fight you back! Did I mention that I’m an A-grade taekwondo specialist? Don’t you dare take another step, ERT!

He took a step closer, as I stumbled backwards slightly, tapping Hara with my drink bottle. She looked up, her face looking at me weirdly. FML, I probably have really scared face right now which could probably accurately depict what I felt. She turned, facing the ert and my free hand moved her slightly closer towards me, still in ‘defence mode.’

 

“Ah,” I heard her gasp suddenly, as the ert took another step closer. Seeing the ert up close made me realise that he might be part-ghost or something. He seemed really pale. My back hit the drinking taps behind me feeling both, really hard and painful.

“Ow,” I said quietly, my drink bottle falling to the floor. There goes an item that I could of used for defense! My other hand scrunched up tightly, ready to show the ert what I was truly made of, glad that all those lessons when I was younger were going to good use. Oh, my. He really is so, so, pale, like unnaturally pale. His arms seemed to be more tanned compared to his face. Maybe he wants a drink, and is tired?

 

“Ah,” he said, his mouth opening to say something, sounding pretty incomprehensible to me. All I could here was the pounding of my heart in my ears and wasn’t able to calm myself due to the build-up both, anxiety and fright. His teeth glistened in the light, as he opened it slightly again. Maybe he’s part vampire.

 

I felt the sudden urge to pee and straight away regretted drinking so much water while I was working out. Oh, why now bladder?

He took another step towards us, my feet refusing to move as I stayed still.

 


 

ROCKHYUN’S POV:

 

Yes, we are indeed here. I placed the bags on the ground, my arms feeling like they were going to fall off if I held onto them for any longer.

Who was the girl that I saw before?

Lee Chanhee.

Well boy actually, he’s currently in disguise as Lee Jinhee.

 

“Wow, thanks oppa!” Kim said to me excitedly, her hands pulling out a phone from her pocket.

“No problem,” anything for the cute girl! I looked around, seeing many other girls gather around to an area near us. There was definitely one thing though- Kim was definitely the prettiest out of all of them! I looked back to her, her little fingers furiously typing at her phone. She had a pink leather case wrapped around a touch phone, the phone bigger than her own hand! She looked up, as the phone beeped suddenly, her gaze going back to face her phone and she pouted cutely. Gahhh, she was cute!

 

“So, um Kim,” I started, feeling bad that I was breaking her texting time. Her face looked up, her eyes meeting mine again. I felt butterflies swarm my stomach making me forget what I was going to say. The pause became longer, my mouth not opening up at all.

 

“Um, oppa, I think you can leave now.” she pointed out, our eyes still looking at the others.

“Thanks heaps, Hyunwoo oppa,” she added, her hand lifting up slightly. Ahh, she wants me to shake it?

I put my hand up, leaning into to slightly, in order to shake it. Her hand then moved up higher, her palm facing my instead. I looked at her, confused.

 

“Hi-five, oppa!” she said cutely, my hand reaching in towards her. We touched each other gently, as I felt a volt of electricity from her hand when we touched. Kasdgblubgl;sobvaslkjbva;sokfv! WE TOUCHED! OH. MY. WE HI-FIVED! AKVBLGVBA;WORLVBK! YAYAYAYAYAY!

I smiled, both of us breaking into huge smiles after.

 

“KIM!”

“KIM!” A loud demanding female voice called out and I figured that she had to go. Aww, but we just met!

 

“Oh, I have to go. I think its role call now,” she pouted cutely, looking at me.

“Oh, um yeah, you should go,” I insisted, feeling a bit sad that she was going already. I hope we can hang out later, Kim!

“Have fun,” I added, her hands reaching for the handle of the luggage, pulling it behind her.

“Nae, I will. Thank-you again Hyunwoo oppa!” she said smiling, before turning around and walking towards the group of girls gathering up, a bus arriving near them.

 

I’ll miss you Kim, please come back soon. My heart began to return to a normal pace as I turned around to leave.

 

Oh, FML! I suddenly remembered the reason why I was here, completely forgetting it as I was mesmerised by the beautiful young lady. I went to take my walky talky out, thinking I had put it in my pocket. I felt my right pocket. No, not there. I placed my hand in my left pocket. Hmm, not there either!

 

I’m definitely in trouble now!