Is This How It Ends ?

Prove It !

tumblr_lowwutv5rJ1qeihhgo1_500.gif

 

At SNSD's dorm, Jessica was lying around at the Tv lounge since she doesn't have any schedule for the day. It's been almost two since since she came out of the hospital. She was given lesser activity since she fainted that day. She can never forget about that news about Onew. She can't deny that she's still deeply in love with him eventhough her Unnies told her to forget about him. Its just impossible.

 

Jessica was really frustrated with Onew for not even trying to have any contact with her. She watch his conference about the scandal but somehow her Unnies are not convinced that Onew has nothing to do with his ex. She missed him a lot but, maybe, Onew didn't miss her at all. He didn't even went to see her when their schedule clash. It hurts her a lot.

 

Maybe this is how their relationship ends. Maybe this is what Onew wanted. An ending. She can't understand what she did wrong to receive this kind of treatment. It's just not fair.

 

"Sica, you have to go to now. You have to perform with the others.",said SNSD's manager. "Are you feeling okay?"

 

"Yes Oppa. I'm fine. Don't worry too much, arasso? ",said Jessica trying to make the manager feels better since he blamed himself for giving her too much activity last time.

 

"Ahh. Dae! Okay. Kaaja. We have to go now. We're late.",rush the manager.

 

"Arasso, arasso!",Jessica stomped her way out. The manager just laugh. The girls has never ceased to make him laugh.

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShVb7YnPKtmZoLJlnDN7Q

 


 

When Jessica arrived at her destination, she went directly to the rooftop to see her favourite Sunbae. That sunbae has always helped her through all her years since her first arrival during her training years. She really love that sunbae. She thinks of him as her own Oppa. 

 

"Donghae Oppa!!",shouts Jessica as she saw Donghae. Its been a long time since they've got the chance to meet each other.

 

"Jessica. You're a girl. Don't scream like that.", said Donghae as he reply Jessica's hug. "Kwenchana?",asked Donghae when he saw Jessica's tears.

 

"Ahh.. Oppa..!! I hated this feelings ! I want Onew to take notice of me again...",said Jessica as tears running. She doesn't know why, maybe a reflex, she'll always blurred out her feelings to Donghae. His presence always made her feel better.

 

"Hahh.. Its okay.. One day he'll come back, and you guys will be just like before."

 

"H..Hhh.. what makes you so sure about that , Oppa?",asked Jessica sobbing.

 

"Because I know that you two are made for each other.",said Donghae soothingly. Don't worry Jessica, just wait a little longer.

 

tumblr_lc1vpfmRnm1qdcwxjo1_500.png

 


 

On stage, Jessica try to give her best on the performance. When it was her turn to stand at the center, she thought she saw Onew, but when she looked again, he wasn't there. Because of that, she did a lot of errors on her dance. It was embarassing.

 

When they went backstage, Jessica immeadiately runs to their room. 

 

"Ahhhhhhhh~~~!!!",screamed Jessica. She was so embarassed !

 

"Jessica. How many time do I have to tell you, don't scream!",scolded manager Oppa right after he enters the room. He was about to tell Jessica something important but she's screaming at the mirror. Again.

 

"Oppa!! Did everyone notice my mistake?",asked Jessica worriedly.

 

"Who didn't? It was so obvious.",said the manager with a hint of sarcasm. "Get ready, the director just informed me that he want you to sing a solo on stage today. A live performence."

 

"What?! And I just got to know about this now?",asked Jessica. How can she perform something without any practice? "What song Oppa?"

 

"You'll be singging Snow Flower by Park Hyo Shin.Good Luck !",said the managers. Jessica just stand there dumbfounded. How could she sing that song. It's not an easy song. Ahhh~ Otoke?

 

tumblr_ldnskcHFtc1qf4yiqo1_400.gif

 

When she was finally on stage, She tried her best to sing the song. She hope that she can sing it well since she just have 10 minutes of practice, minus the preparation. Jessica took a deep breath and sing. This song... reminds her... It was their song...

 

With these white snow flowers falling endlessly
The sidewalk that we are walking on glows with a bright light
Without even knowing that it's changed

Have I lived on for someone else?
Wanting to do everything for them
I learned that that was love

If by chance I knew where you were
I would've become a star in the winter sky and shined on you

Even on days when you laugh and sad nights that are damp with tears
I'll be by your side always, whenever that may be

As I watch the first snow flowers of this year right now
In this moment that we share together, I want to give you my everything
Do you know of my heart?

Don't cry, look at me
All I want to do is be together with you by your side
I won't let you go this time

Inside the snow flowers that fill this path and shower on us endlessly
Little by little, small memories are being drawn inside our hearts
Forever by my side you are there

 

as she sings that song, she felt her  tears running. She hoped that her fans won't notice it since it might cause them to be worried. She hates it when her beloved worries. They might get wrinkles. When the song finally finished, suddenly she hears a familiar melody. It is her duet with Onew.

 

Without thinking, she just started singing her lines. But when it was Onew's turn, the lights went off and there were only a single spotlight. That spotlight shines on a figure at the sit on the second floor. That figure slowly walk downstairs to the stage. It was Onew. He just sings the chorus. Jessica was too shocked to respond.

 

"Jagi..ya..",Says Jessica with her eyes wide open as she saw Onew slowly kneeling in front of her. On one hand, he has a bouquet of four-leaf clover and Shepherd's Purse And on his other hand, there was a transparent ring box. Onew was wearing a white tux and a leather shoe.

 

"Jessica, It hurts me for not being there for you these few weeks but no matter how hard I tried to get to you, the others won't let me.",explain Onew sincerely."So, today I'm standing here to explain everything to you."

 

"Hmmm..?",Jessica was speechless. If it's weren't for all the audience, she would've hug him already. She missed him a lot. Just by hearing his voice just now made her miss him more.

 

"Sica, that day, its true I was at Jiyeon's house. It's true that I hugged her. But that was just a thank you hug. Do you know why I thank her?",said Onew with a cute grin.

 

Jessica just shake her hear, saying, "Anii.."

 

"Because, she helps me to prepare this ring. I designed it myself. Her father owned a company for stuffs like this. And she also helped me to prepare your wedding dress."

 

"Wedding Dress...?"

 

"Yes, do you remember what's today date?",asked Onew.

 

"I lost count...."

 

"Its our anniversary.",said Onew. He can see tears in her eyes now."I was planning to propose you today. But, I was hoping that I'll propose you privately.."

 

"Ahh... Oppa.."

 

"So, Jessica Jung, will you be my everything, my eternaty, my love and my happiness? Will you spend teh rest of your life with me, grow old with me and have my children and become my children's children's children grandmother?",propose Onew nervously. He needs a yes.

 

Jessica finally can't take it anymore. She can't hold her tears anymore. Her tears keep on falling and falling. Her face become as red as a rose and now, she has a running nose. She doesn't know how her voice will be when she answer that question and she doesn't know what to answer. The only thing she can do is nod.

 

When Onew saw her nod, he felt like he's the most happiness person in the universe. Everyone cheered at that time. Jessica leaped to his arm and they stay like that for a long time. When they finally let each other go, Jessica asked Onew a question.

 

"Jagiya, why four leaf clover? And why this flower? I don't even know the name....",asked Jessica with her cute aegyo.

 

 

 

tumblr_m4b3v2usWe1qmiepro1_500.gif

 

"Hmmm.. Why a four leaf clover? Thats because a four leaf clover means , Be mine. Suited for my proposal to you and this flower is called a shepherd's Purse. It represents my heart. I just gave my heart to you. Happy?",said Onew, giving Jessica a hug.

 

"Dae. I'm happy !",said Jessica. Both of them practically forget about the thousands of audience. When they do, Jessica and Onew just wave at them. 

 

When they went backstage, Onew explain everything to the SNSD members. After hours of explaining, they finally let go of Onew. Onew brought Jessica to his house then, introduced her to his parents and dear readers, you can guess what happens next .

 

 


 

Dear beloved Readers,

I wanted to thank all of you for supporting me this whole time.

I finally ended this fanfic. I hope you guys are happy with it!!

JJang !! Hehe..

saranghae~~~ yO~~