Stay Away From her !

Prove It !

 

The whole hospital was in a mess. Fans were everywhere. They rush over the second the heard of the news about one of their favourite Idol, Jessica fainted. They were afraid if something bad has happened to her. Especially since they all heard the news this morning. How could her boyfriend did that to her. All the fans trusted him to take care of Jessica but what happened is that he openly cheated on her, with HIS EX GIRLFRIEND.

 

The whole member of SNSD canceled all of their plans and schedule for the day. Most of them didn't even get the chance to go to sleep since they've been working non-stop since yesterday. Exspecially Yoona and Yuri. They were having extra work since they were acting in a new drama this season. It was a hectic time of year for the Girls Generation members.

 

Yoona was the first to arrived at the hospital. After finally managed to escape from the fans, she went directly to Jessica's room. She went inside and she saw that Jessica was sleeping. She thanked god that nothing has happened to Jessica. She went outside and saw Seohyun sitting down on a bench in the corridor.

 

"Seohyun...",calls Yoona quitely.

 

"Unnie...",answers Seohyun as she hugged Yoona." I was so scared. I thought that something bad has happened to Sica Unnie. I shouldn't have shown her that news."

 

"Its okay.. Wait.. What news?", asked Yoona. She was so busy with her work that she didn't have the time to read any news. Seohyun just kept quite and hand to Yoona her mobile phone. She showed Yoona exactly what she showed Jessica in the car. " Sorry Unnie."

 

"OH MY GOD! Is this true?",asked Yoona as she saw the tittle.

 

"See the next page.",said Seohyun to Yoona. The next page contains all the picture of Onew in his ex-girlfriend, Jiyeon's house. Yoona's eyes were wide open as she saw all the picture. The hell?! There was a picture of him hugging that girl.

 

"What the ---------",Yoona swears between her teeth. This is ridiculous. How could Onew do this to Jessica?! This is over the line. This is way past the line. 

 

A few minutes after that, Sunny arrived at the hospital. Yoona and Seohyun showed Sunny all the news and photos and Sunny too, was really mad about this. 

 

"The heck?! Ohhh.. Onew is declaring war with SNSD.", mutter Sunny madly. At last, when the whole SNSD members knew about this at the hospital. They vow never ever letting Onew to ever showed his face in front of Jessica ever again. They have enough proof that what Onew have done was true. No need for explainations. From now on, the SO NYUH SHI DAE is an anti-Onew!!

 

tumblr_m2ldipWcmR1qj2ww9o1_500.gif

228786_203799629659191_3935832_n.jpg
 
 
 

 

Onew came as fast as he could when he heard about Jessica. He was really worried about her these few days. She didn't have a proper sleep and rarely eat. Thats why she's so thin. Sometime he feels like he wanted to make her eat all day. He don't care if she's fat or anything, she's still Jessica. She's still his baby. 

 

He became extra worried when he read about that weird news. He admit that he was at Jiyeon's house this morning but he swears that he didn't sleep over or anything like that.

 

He thought that he'd better explain it fast to Jessica before she read the news. He was at her house because of the favor he asked from Jiyeon . He wanted it to be special and Jiyeon was the only way to do it. There's no other way. But when he came back, he suddenly saw the weird news about it in the internet. 

 

When he finally arrived at the airport, he immediately went to the receptionist to asked about Jessica whereabouts but the receptionist says something like, he wasn't allowed to know any information regarding Jessica. What the hell?

 

"Who says that I can't know ? You father ?! Tell me now where my girlfriend is!", shouted Onew to the receptionist. He can't believe this. Who would even do those kind of things. Forbidding him to see his own girlfriend. 

 

"I'm sorry, I was order to do this by the patients VIP guest. So, you have to make sure you have the permission first to know anything regarding your girlfriend.",explain the receptionist to Onew. It's not like she's the one who refuse to let him see Jessica. She's a fan of Onsica.

 

"Who actually said that to you?! I don't think anyone in their right mind would forbid me to-----"

 

"Its me. I forbid you to know anything about her.", says Yoona when she saw Onew scolding the receptionist. "And its not just me, Its the whole members of SNSD and also our managers."

 

"Wait. What? Why would you do that? What did I do wrong?", asked Onew in disbelieves. Why would Yoona do that ?

 

yoon_large.gif

 

 

"Oh please Onew oppa. The whole Korea knew that you cheated on Sica Unnie. It unforgivable for us SNSD. ", said Yoona in a very mad tone.

 

"Wait. If this is about the stupid rumour, I can---"

 

"And we certainly do not want to hear any explaination from you Onew. If its not because of the rumour, Jessica wouldn't have lie in bed in the hospital by now."

 

"What do you mean by that?", asked Onew ."She's like that because of the rumour?"

 

"Yes. Her body was already weak before she even heard about the rumour but you do know how she is this few weeks right? She can't even get a proper sleep . So, when she read the rumour, I guess its too shocking for her to handle and she fainted. All because of the rumour you created.", says Yoona to Onew. She was really mad. I hurts her heart to see her colleague hurt like that but Jessica is more important. Onew has to learn his lesson.

 

"She knew...."

 

"Yes. She knew. I was kind enough to tell you all this so please, for a while.. Just stay away from her.", begged Yoona. "Its a good thing that I'm the one you heard this from Oppa, If its Sunny, you would have been shouted by now. So just Ka.. OKay."

 

"Yoona. Just tell me.. Is she okay?", asked Onew with tears in his eye.

 

"Yes. She's fine. She's sleeping right now. Go oppa. Bye..", said Yoona turns her back on him. She can't lose to Onew now. She can see his tears but.. She'll talk to the girls about this afterwards. Maybe they should listen to his explaination.

 

"Bye...."

 

That day, during his concert, all of his song with the group, he can't help it but his tears keep falling. He really missed her. He wanted to see her face badly. He needs her now. He just want Jessica to be there in front of him right now... Please...someone... what can he do to fix this....

 

onew-1.gif

 

tumblr_m6gcgdihxd1rsqrva.gif

 

tumblr_m7p9dbZPez1qb8qyxo12_r2_500.gif

 


 

So... What do you think?

I know I've just updated this story yesterday but I get really excited to write more!!

It breaks my heart to write about Onew being hurt like this but...

This story has to go on...

 

I'll be coming out with a new update soon so ..

Don't forget to subscribe to this story !!!

And leave a comment !!

And Upvote if you want to :)

And some of your ideas so I can try to put it in this story :D

 

SARANGHAE~~~

LOOK FORWARD FOR MY UPDATE !!