Confirmation

Prove It !

"Okay. I'm giving you two the permission to let your relationship out on public.",says their boss, Lee Soo-Man.

 

"Really? Thank you so much !! ",says both Jessica and Onew.

 

"But remember, both of you still have a reputation to take care of and I don't want to hear any strange rumours about both of you breaking up. If you do, my hard work on trying to get your relationship in public will be a total waste."

 

"Yes, sir!", says the couple happily. "You won't regret this."

 

"I hope so.", says the boss hopefully. "You two can go now."

 

"Thank you so much sir. I will never forget this.",claimed Onew. Then he take hold of Jessica's hand and lead her out of the luxury office. 

 

Their boss or director, Lee Soo-Man has a very unique taste for his office. His office has at least three carpets and most of the furniture is made of wood. Nothing of what everyone expects from an owner of one of the most successful Entertainment industry in Korea. He designed it himself. Onew think that his office look more like a modern cabin rather than an office.

 

 

office-in-fishers-indianapolis.jpg

 

 

Lee Soo-Man just sits down on his chair thinking whether the decision he made is right or not. He keeps having this bad feeling that those two, Onew and Jessica is going to have a hard time struggling between their relationship and their work. And what worries him the most is their fans reaction. Not all of Shawols are a fan of Jessica and not all Sone are a fan of Onew eventhough they've always work together.

 

The director drank his coffee and open his files and try to plan something incase if Onew's and Jessica's relationship didn't work out in the industry. He has to somehow help them to keep their relationship last. Even if they're just his workers, he cares about them a lot. Hmmm...

 


 

    

Onew and Jessica went out of the office wrapped in each other hand, not wanting to let go. They have been in a relationship for almost 3 years and they were not able to date freely and show their affection towards each other.

 

Now, when they finally got the chance to do all the things that they have always dreamed of doing, they refuse to let the chance go. All the staffs were looking at them as if they saw Angelina Jolie turns into a mermaid or something. Some of them were saying things like,"Oh my gosh. Why is she's holding his his like that? Are they're dating?","Noo..!! Onew is dating her. I heard it from someone just now."

 

Upon hearing those words, Jessica and Onew just smiled. They felt relieved that everything is going to be out for the whole world to know, That they are in love.

 

"Jagiya,",said Onew with a warm smile," Lets go on a date"

 

"But we haven't even made it public yet. The press conference is tomorrow, right? Lets wait till it finished, then we can do whatever we want.", said Jessica as she hug Onew and looked into his eyes showing off her cute smile.

 

Onew feels somehow recharged whenever she hugged him. He doesn't understand why lot of people keep calling her 'Ice Queen'. She doesn't have a cold heart. She doesn't have a cold attitude. She doesn't even treat people coldly. Onew thinks that she has the most beautiful smile in the whole wide world, with that sweet thin lips and that big eyes, she's full of aegyo. She's a perfect person. And if people says that nobody's perfect, she is NOBODY.

 

"Ahhh.. I can't wait for tomorrow. I want you now!!",whispered Onew to Jessica with  mushy eyes.

 

"Hehee.. Be patient. And I have to go. Snsd have a concert at Busan. We'll be back  in the morning."

 

"Huhh? Yo have to go already? Can't you just stay here and spend the whole day with me?", Onew showed a a very cute doggy eyes and begged.

 

"No, I can't dissappoint my fans."

 

"Hmmm....", Sulked Onew.

 

"I'll be back. I promise.", Jessica kissed him on the cheek.

 

Onew blushed. He love it when she kissed him lightly. Somehow it felt more special. "Hmmm.. Okay then. Do you want me to come and pick you up?

 

"Haha. Don't you have a concert to go to?",asked Jessica.

 

"Ohh, Yes. I forgot."

 

"So..bye..", said Jessica,sad at the fact that they have to leave eachother..

 

"Bye...",Onew gazed at Jessica's back as she went inside SNSD's van. "I'll miss you.."

 


 

The Next Day, After The Press Conference

 

 

onsicasett4.gif     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAAS7z5YRd_mwD3eA7pIk

 

 

 

"Jagiya...", called Onew pulling Jessica to sit on his lap.

 

"Yes?", says Jessica blushing, " Onew, The members will see. Everybody is here remember? Both of our group."

 

"No, I don't", reply Onew. He doesn't care. That was the first time he ever hold Jessica infront of his group members. Now, he doesn't need to keep their relationship a secret anymore, why should he be embarassed? "Ahh.. Your hair smelled like Strawberry."

 

"Yea . Just go ahead and smell each others hair in front of us single people", whine Sunny, pouting.

 

"Hehe. Don't be jealous . ",says Jessica laughing.

 

"Huh. Since when did you start dating each other?", said Yoona. She envied Jessica. She has a huge crush on Minho but she's too scared too confess.

 

"Yea. Since when?",asked Minho looking at Yoona. And of course Jessica and Onew.

 

"Urm.. about 3 years ago? I think , right ?", said Jessica facing Onew.

 

"Yes. About 3 years. Why?", said Onew. Jessica gave a signal to Onew about Yoona and Minho. Both of them know that Minho and Yoona liked each other but both of them refuse to confess and still didn't notice each others feelings. Their actioon annoys Jessica and Onew a lot since both of them felt pity towards them, always suppressing their feeling and keep it in a bottle like a genie.

 

"Nothing.",said Yoona and Minho at once. 

 

"Actually,"said Onew wanted to make Minho and Yoona confess," We made our status public because we're tired out being scared of rejection and hide our feelings."

 

"Yea. We decide to TALK ABOUT IT and just CONFESS our feelings to each other." continued Jessica.

 

Yoona and Minho just sit down and keep quite. They knew the meaning under Jessica and Onew's actions. 

 

"Okay. I want to take my women on our first public date ." says Onew hugging Jessica tightly. Jessica just blushed and wrap herself to him more.

 

"Aigooo.. Arasso..arasso.. Ka... Ka... ",said Taeyeon and Jonghyun. They got tired of Onew and Jessica being all mushy and sweet in front of them. 

 

"Hehehe.. Bye.. "

 

 


 

Okay ! What do you guys think. Sorry I didn't get to update both of my Fanfic Sooner. Its all because I am sick now and I have to study for my finals. Which is this Wednesday!! Kyaaaaa~~~ Aihhh..

 

Sorry If my grammar and my spelling is horrible, blame it on the virus that suddently attack me in my sleep. And I'm really sorry for the short chapter. I was thinking of doing a one shot so... damn this fever. 

 

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE , leave a COMMENT , and Upvote :)

 

And most of all.... SARANGHAE <3

 

Byeeee!!

 

tumblr_mb9o9hECzq1rrc2m2o1_500.gif

 

tumblr_md33d4ckBy1rhuscpo1_500.gif