How can You Prove It?

Prove It !

Jessica woke up two days after that incident. The moment she opens her eyes, she saw Yoona sleeping on her lap. Yoona looked so beautiful when she was asleep. She looks so tired and in her hand, there was her phone. She must have been waiting for the others to text her .

 

Yoona have been taking care of her this whole time. She has a really close relationship with Jessica. Even closer than her relationship with the other members. She has canceled all of her schedule just for Jessica. She remembered the last time she was at the hospital, Jessica did the same thing for her.

 

yoona_sleeps_in_red_flannel-3019.jpg

 

Not wanting to wake Yoona up, Jessica slowly move and get out of bed. She need to go to the toilet. ASAP. Jessica wonders how long has she been asleep. Maybe a few hours.

 

"Mmmmmmmhh...",Yoona woke up. She stretch her body. Then, when she turns around to look at Jessica's condition, she was not there!

 

"Sica!! Sica!!!Sica Unnie!!",shouts Yoona searching for Jessica. Where can she be? Did some fan idolnapped Jessica when she was asleep? Ohmy god!!

 

"Yoona ahh.. Why are you shouting? I'm not deaf you know..", Said Jessica as she stick her head out from the toilet. Yoona took a deep breath and relax. Her heart almost dropped. She thought maybe, just maybe that Onew somehow took Jessica away..

 

"Yoona ah. Don't you have work today? Don't worry about me, I was just sleeping this past few hours.",said Jessica not wanting to make Yoona worry about her and skip her job. 

 

"Unnie. You've been unconcious for more than two days already. The doctor said to just let you take a rest for a few days since you didn't get enough sleep and you don't eat properly.",said Yoona explaining her condition .

 

"Omo.. Did you take care of me these past few days?",asked Jessica worrily. She really don't want to become the reason that Yoona lose her CF's contract or anything. She really don't.

 

"Urm.. Yes. But lets not worry about that.."

 

"Oh. Yoona aah. Where is my phone? Onew must be...", said Jessica not finishing her sentences. She suddenly remembered the shocking news about Onew cheeting on her.

 

Yoona just kept quite for a while. Jessica didn't say a word and was looking down. It breaks Yoona's heart to see her Unnie sad. Then she saw Jessica's shoulders were shaking. She was crying.

 

Yoona went to Jessica and directly hug her. She tried to calm her down but the more she tries, the more Jessica cries.

 

"Unnie... Shhhhh.. shhh.. Its okay. its okay now. I'm here. All of us are here.", said Yoona as she saw the other members enters the room. All of them just kept quite watching Jessica cries. She really love Onew.

 

tumblr_m90tudIQ3D1r6q117.gif

 

"How could he do this to me Yoong.. I really love him.. I really do... ",cries Jessica. How could he do this to her? Should she not trust the rumour? Did he get bored of her? What did she do wrong?

 

"Unnie. Its okay.. We're here for you..",said Yoona slowly. When Jessica finally calmed down a bit, everyone told her to sleep to relax. But Jessica refuses. She says that she has enough sleep already.

 

"Sica, we changed your phone number.",said Hyoyeon to Jessica.

 

"What? Why?",asked Jessica. Why would they change her number? Its ridiculous.

 

"We want to ask a favour from you, Sica. Wait. Its an order. From now on, you are not allowed to talk, see ,meet, gives signs, texts, emails, calls, or even look at Onew's face anymore. We forbid it.",said Taeyeon.

 

"Huh..? But I want to hear his explaination.",said Jessica trying to protest. Taeyeon is really scary if someone objects her orders. Its a taboo for her.

 

"No. If he wants to explain, he has to fight his way though us! Full stop. "

 

"Hmm... Arasso Unnie.",Jessica gave up. At this moments, even she doesn't want to see Onew. It hurts her if she even remember his face.

 

"Huh.. I'm sorry Sica, but If he's really sorry, he would have come to me and say so. And he will explain to us. We're doing this for your own good.",explain Taeyeon to Jessica. She really doesnt want Jessica to hate her.

 

"Kwenchana Unnie. I don't think I would want to meet him now anyway. Gomawo~",said Jessica. She understands all of her Unnies intention. She won't blame them for doing it because if she's in their place, she will do the same because all of them are overprotective.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgZAugcwPH_Bw3pYCaVYB

 


 

At the Shinee's dorm, Minho and the others were really worried about Onew. He has been in a bad mood since he came back from the hospital. Yoona has told him everything that had happened and he didn't blame the SNSD at all since its their hyung's fault. Why would he went to his ex's house and being caught hugging that women.

 

They have never approved his relationship with Jiyeon last time. Jiyeon was very kind, they can't deny that but she has always seemed like she had another intention of dating Onew. They don't like it. But Jessica is different.

 

After the announcement, Onew has been smiling non-stop about all of their dates and how they fall in love and everything. Eventhough its really annoying listen to those love story since they're all single, they're happy for him. They have never seen him smile that way before. 

 

But now, on every stage that they have perform on, every song, Onew will somehow cry. Thank god, the fans didn't notice much. Not even fried chicken can cheer him up. He has gotten quite and doesn't talk at all. Sometimes, it seems like he is in his own world. Its really sad seeing their leader like that.

 

onew_ii_by_nanallyskywalker-d30lija.gif

 

Then suddenly they hear someone knocking on their door. Who might it be? Hmmmm...

 

"Anneayounghaseyo~",It was their CEO, Lee Soo Man. All of them nervously bowed to him. His mood has gotten pretty bad since the rumour started. Haishh.. 

 

"Where is Onew-sshi? I need to talk to him about something.",said Soo Man.

 

"He's in his room. Maybe he's sleeping.",reply Key. He need to give out a good image in front of his CEO before his CEO looses his temper. 

 

"Okay then. Why don't you guys go out and buy some grocery now. Your house is quite empty.",said the CEO as he hand them some money with a 'Go somewhere else, I need to talk with him privately' look.

 

"Yes sir.",said all of them before going out of the house.. Huuhhh. Scary.

 

Lee Soo Man slowly walk inside Onew's room. He was anot sleeping. He was just sitting there looking at his phone. Problably waiting for Jessica to call him. Hmm. Its quite impossible right now since she has changed her number.

 

"Onew. Why are you here?", asked Lee Soo Man without even saying hello.

 

"She's in the hospital because of me."

 

"Hmm.. She have woke up an hour ago. Taeyeon has changed Jessica's number so she won't be calling you any time sooner."

 

"Is she okay?",asked Onew with tears in his eyes. He really needs to know.

 

"She's fine. Onew, do you remember your promise to me?",said Soo Man, "That I won't hear any rumours about you two break up."

 

"Yes.. But we--"

 

"Is she's the one who decide that you've broken up with her?", asked him again not letting Onew answer the question.

 

"No.. She didn't. But they won't even let me explain."

 

"Are you going to let that stop you?",asked him again trying to give Onew some support. 

 

"No... But what should I do?",asked Onew. He really doesn't know what to do about this problem. The SNSD members doesn't even looked at his face except for Yoona and Tifanny.

 

"You have to prove it. Not only to Jessica but also to her members, their family, their managers, their fans, everyone. I've warned you about this before Onew, You guys are idols, your problem is everyone's problem.",says Lee Soo Man.

 

"Hmm.. Prove it huh..."

 


 

tumblr_m3b3nlTW0a1r6qmej.gif

 

tumblr_lzqqb8PQ0Y1r8wcvzo1_500.gif

 

So~~ What do you guys think about this chapter. I really love ONSICA!!

Kyaaaaaa~~~~~~ HEHE

Actually. I was going to say some bad news. 

There's a high chance that the next chapter is going to be the last chapter.

So..

Thank you for everyone who has support this fanfic this whole time

and I hoped you'll read it again and again.

And again!

 

Don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment Onsice lovers!!

Saranghae <3