Recipe 06

Love Bakery {hiatus}

Kikwang POV

"Jieun-sshi. Who was that girl back in the classroom?" I asked politely towards the girl who was leading me through the school. Her face darkened.

"Choi Sooyoung. One of the playgirls in the school. I'm pretty sure she's found you as a target, so be careful around her," she muttered. 

"You seemingly hate her. Why is that?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Because...She stole a person away from me. Is that clear enough?" she muttered. I slouched.

"Oh," and to think that she actually liked me. I was stupid. I have Hyosung! 

I nodded and let Jieun tour me.

 

"SOOYOUNGGGGG!" Lizzy's bright voice sounded through the hallway. Sooyoung winced and turned around. Nana stood there stoic and stalked off with the rest of the girls.

Sooyoung turned her head around in a robotic way, embarrassed. "Yeeees?"

Lizy's face was red. "You will not believe this!"

Sooyoung gave no reaction.

Lizzy leaned in and whispered into Sooyoung's ear. Sooyoung frowned and shook her head.

"Er, you can just do whatever you want..." she muttered.

Lizzy smiled widely. "Really? Anything? YAY!" she hopped off, her ponytail swinging.

"What did she say?" Hyuna asked when Lizzy was out of our sight. "Nothing..." Sooyoung murmered. Hyuna frowned slightly, but shrugged and walked off. 

Meanwhile, I was watching this in awe. That Sooyoung girl....Was REALLY pretty. Jieun nudged me and forced me to continue walking. Sooyoung caught me staring and winked. Oh good lord. I concentrated back on my love -- Hyosung and thank goodness Sooyoung was then  out of my mind. 

"Kikwang-sshi," Jieun murmered. "It's time for our history lesson. Let's go," I nodded slightly and- regretfully- casted one last look at Sooyoung before letting Jieun push me to the laboratory.

"Mr. Kang isa nice, jolly and plump man who made history even more interesting than it already is," Jieun told me. But today his face was bright red and he was yelling like there was no tomorrow. Spit flew in the air and Jieun was frowning. "I swear, Kikwang, he normally isn't like this..."

I nodded disbelievingly. I tried to peer at who he was yelling at, but I was too short. I sat back down grumpily, trying to catch what he was saying instead. Choi Sooyoung. He was yelling at Sooyoung. Sleeping in class. She was sleeping in class? In history class?! history is such an interesting subject, how could she.... 

Mr. Kang huffed and stomped back to the front of the classroom, and I peeked backwards and got a glance of a very drowsy-eyed Sooyoung yawning. "ATTENTION PLEASE," Mr. Kang boomed, making half the class jump out of their seats. "There will be a project coming up and I have already listed your partners," the class groaned.  I was smiling. A project on history! Marvelous. I hoped I was paired with Jieun, she was a person who was as interested in history as I was.

"...Jieun and Hyukjae," I could hear Jieun groan and I felt her sink low into her seat. I was kind of worrying for myself too.

"Kikwang and Sooyoung,"

Oh, .


A/N:

What is this ing piece of crap I just wrote.