Recipe 01

Love Bakery {hiatus}

PROLOUGE

Chapter 1

 

*2 years ago*

Sooyoung POV

 

I felt like he had slapped me. I’d given him everything. My comfort, my care, my love. I’d even given him my Brownie recipe. The one that I kept secret from everyone, so nobody knows what my secret ingredient was.

“B-b-but, why? Why, Siwon?” I asked, tears flowing out of my eyes freely.

“I just don’t feel we suit each other. We should take a break,” he said.

My heart was torn into shreds. It was stomped on, flattened, broken.

“It’s Yoona, isn’t it?” I whispered. “She’s too pretty, she’s taken you away. She’s done it again, seducing away the man I like,”

He looks away. So it IS Yoona. Yoona is my sister, yet she never acts like she is blood-related to me. She steals everyone I’ve always loved. She has gorgeous golden hair, I have dull black hair. She has big doe eyes, I have normal eyes. She’s got a wonderful smile, and I—okay, I like my smile. But Yoona is so much better than me in many ways. She is.. Is my enemy.

“So, Sooyoung… We’ll take a break?” asked Siwon.

I straightened myself. I knew what he was up to. He didn’t say “Break up” because, he knows Yoona is a playgirl. If Yoona dumps him, he’s still got me. I’m not going to be used like that.

“No, Siwon, we are not going on a break –“

he interrupted me.

“No, Sooyoung, please,”

I interrupted him.

“You misunderstood me, Siwon. We aren’t going on a break. We’re breaking up,”

He looked so effing shocked~~~

“O-okay. So, Sooyoung… Goodbye!” he walked away.

I let my strong exterior collapse. I slid down onto the floor, on the street, under the lamp. I looked messy, big coat and crumpled shirt, messenger bag on the floor. I cried. I was crying black tears. My mascara had mixed up with my tears. My wailing could be heard throughout the empty street.

                                ***

I walked into the stationary shop, head high, confident. It was 8 p.m., 2 hours 36 minutes after my breakup, and I’ve decided on turning into a whole new person. If Yoona is such a playgirl, why can’t I?

I walked over to the notebook section. I chose a nice black leather notebook.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwcU-uRkYri5DRS_8CMmS I went over to pay for it, and the clerk asked me,

“Miss, do you need to engrave the cover?”

My mind whirred for a moment.

“Not yet. But could I come later?”

“Sure, Miss. We are closing soon anyway. If you hold a valid receipt and this notebook, you can still get the service, but only if you come back in the next three days.”

I nodded and left.

As I unlocked the door to home, Yoona opened it for me, smirking.

“Hello, sister dear. How’d your date gone?”

That , I thought.

“Oh, it was fine, Yoona. Siwon broke up with me, thank goodness! He’s been SO clingy and annoying, and always talking about how ugly and y you were, sister dear. I put on a big show of crying to put up with his big, fat ego. Why?”

She looked so awestruck.

“Nothing, sister. Just wanted to tell you that he’s going out with ME now,”

“Ooh, okay, I don’t really care,”

Her jaw dropped. This girl is so full of surprises. I live to annoy you, sister. I only steal the people you love. Do you really NOT like him?

I flounced past her and I swear she could have thrown a hissy fit right there. I slammed the door to my bedroom and collapsed on my bed. I took out my notebook and sighed.

Honey Buns… I used to call him that. He is a Honey Bun, so slick on the outside, sweet on the inside… Then too sweet, even SICK in the middle. It’s like every boy is a pastry.

I bolted up. I the cover of my notebook. I looked into my mirror and saw a nerdy girl stare back at me.

Time for my transformation.

REVENGE.

 

A/N: Sooyoung's really pretty... Even before debut... WHO IN THE RIGHT MINDS WOULD BREAK UP WITH HER?