What Else?

I Do Not Like You!

Jaejoong POV

Ok, ok. What more can you do besides walking in the classroom and it looks like I am the 1st person you search for... besides making me angry when you ruffle my hair? When you tease me? When you make fun of me? When you embarass me? When you make me laugh so much that my tummy aches? Asking me the stupidiest questions with the most obvious questions? What?

 

Why do you need to say sorry to me by kneeling on front of me and my classmates and teacher like you are proposing, saying "I am ready to give myself to you!" when you hit me accidentaly with a paper ball? Why do we need to fight over the stupidiest reasons such as locking the door or not? Why say we are just temporary friends straight to my face? Then you, Jung _______ Yunho later bid me goodbye with that bright smile of yours? Why do you need to enroll with the same class as mine in our summer class, keyboard lessons. i thought you like guitar... Are you following me!? You always hang out in my school service, saying there are a lot of memories there of me and you... when you still like me. Then you'll gonna shout your made up word 'washata' which as you said, means hello on my ears. You always surprise me by whispering in my ears randomly, asking what I am doing.

 

And yesterday, you grinned at me widely yesterday in our recognition at the stage without even thinking Appa is there. On the end you congratulated me because I am the 1st honor. i am so impressed with you yesterday, you are the male emcee and you look like a gentleman wearing a black long sleeve polo with matching reddish-brown necktie and brown slacks. ____, you look so good yesterday, Appa told Umma. I am so happy, but that one moment broke my heart _______ so much.

 

We are taking pictures with my aunt's family and my friend's family, and as usual, when I am not doing anything besides standing, I look around. Turning to my right, I saw your Appa taking a picture of Gail and you, Gail smiling widely, almost leaning her head on you. My friend Ida hugged me, saying it is ok. I stopped my tears from falling because I do not want to make a scene. Then in Facebook, I commented in the pic: "Ayiee! the emcee (Yunho) is so happy!" then what the... Yunho's Umma liked my comment! And she is damn proud! She is the biggest flirt I know! I am always the loser! Why do i have to love someone who left me behind!? What hurts the most is you had me replaced by that girl who cannot even reach my standards. She is not even beautiful. Yeah, you gave way to your friend Len because he also likes Gail, but I know that... you cannot give way for me to your heart. She is still the one... We really do not know what you saw on her that caught your eye, dumping me behind in my dreams... so the teasings of our classmates, our friendly fights, our laughing moments, our sweet and cheesy memories, everything we did together... is for friends only. K, I understand. But ____, what is bad is I cannot move on. How can I? I am seeing you 5 days a week, you make remarks and actions you should not do to a friend but to your special someone, and, even if we graduate tomorrow, you will be studying again at our school next school year and we belong to the same class in summer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jung Yunho, I hate you _______ so much.

 

 

~Author's POV

 

 

My lovestory... it is sad isn't it? all I can do this time is cry.