3

Do I love him?

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

          I opened my eyes. Where am I? This is a boy's room......"AHHH!!!" I screamed, realizing I was in, probably, Cho Kyuhyun's room. Mrs. Cho came in and asked me if I was okay. I started panicking. She explained to me that I fainted and she brought me to Kyuhyun's room to rest. "Your cousin and mother have returned home." She added. For a second, I felt angry that they had left me here, but I thought, what time is it?! I looked around for a clock. "11:30?!" I cried. Mrs. Cho calmly said, "Your mother called to check on you." I calmed down and stood up to thank Mrs. Cho. Suddenly I remembered something: this was Kyuhyun's room, right? Where will he sleep? I asked Mrs. Cho, and she pointed to the couch and put a finger to her lips. "WHAT?!" I whispered. She walked to her room. I sat on a chair and looked at Kyuhyun sleeping on the couch. I felt sorry for him. "If I had not stayed in the car, if I had not practiced my songs, if I had not met him, if I had not fainted....gosh..." I muttered.

          As if he heard me, he woke up. I blushed and wanted to run off. But he caught my wrist. I didn't know what to do.

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

 

          "Wait!" I grabbed Sungmin's wrist. She looked at me like she didn't know what to do. Neither did I. We stared at each other till she said, "Thank you for letting me sleep in your room." I smiled shyly, though I don't know why I was shy. I offered to let her stay the night. But she was reluctant, saying that I shouldn't sleep on the couch and that she should be the one sleeping on the couch. I had no choice but to agree.

          In the middle of the night, I woke up, unable to sleep. I went to the living room to check on her. I saw her sitting up staring at the wall. When she saw me, she freaked out and hid her face.

 

          SUNGMIN POV

 

          "Um...when did you come out?" I asked, hiding my face as he walked towards me. He did not say anything but just leaned close to me and kissed my lips. I was shocked, in disbelief, but still, I was filled with happiness for some reason. Why, Sungmin? Why?