4

Do I love him?

 

3RD PERSON POV

 

          "Omg I just kissed someone I only met for like a few hours? What do I do.....Will I get scolded by omma? But...I'm happy.....Ahhhhh....What if Mrs Cho kills me? And all those girls screaming...probably his fangirls what if they kill me too?" All these thoughts ran through Sungmin's mind as Kyuhyun kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she didn't resist. She wrapped my hands around his neck tightly. Sensing her movement, Kyuhyun bit her lower lip gently and tightened his hold around Sungmin, and she moaned into the kiss. Kyuhyun took advantage and stuck his tongue into . Their tongues intertwined with each other as Kyuhyun carried Sungmin into his bedroom.

          He and Sungmin fell onto the bed.  Kyuhyun caressed Sungmin's face. Suddenly Sungmin broke the kiss. Startled, Kyuhyun asked, "What? Is something wrong?" Sungmin had tears in her eyes as she said, "Those girls....when they screamed your name earlier....they must be your fangirls. If they know that we're doing this....I'll...I'll be killed by them! And they might...hate you too!" Sungmin wiped off her tears and added, "Sorry. I'm...very sorry!" And she ran out the room, the house, with red eyes.

         

SUNGMIN POV

 

          "Why? Why did I run out? Why did I even go to the party?"  I cried while I ran home. I felt sad, angry, frustrated. It was a long way and it was past midnight. What if I get kidnapped? I thought. I finally reached home. When I reached the door, I suddenly did not want to go in. Heechul was inside and she was a total busybody. I decided to run to my best friend, Kim Ryeowook's home to stay. She was not asleep as her house lights were on and she was the only one at home. I rang the doorbell. Ryeowook opened the door and was shocked to see me with red eyes late at night, not at home. She invited me in and let me wash my face, before we sat on her sofa to talk. "I think you don't want to talk about it?" She softly asked. For some reason, I felt more calm with her. She knew how I felt. I just blurted out everything. Ryeowook listened with wide eyes, before comforting me. She let me stay the night in the guest room, and I gladly accepted.

          The next day, Ryeowook woke me up and told me that my mom, my dad and Heechul had gone overseas to do some stuff for 3 months. My parents were in the same company as Ryeowook's, so she let me stay at her house for the 3 months. What a great friend! She's like a sister to me.^.^