2

Do I love him?

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

          "Goodness, why must I go to omma's party?" I muttered, walking to my house's backyard. Many cars were parked there, since omma had invited many guests. I sighed. I stared blankly and the cars. Just then, I heard someone singing my favorite song, "Smile". I listened, it was a girl's voice, it sounded so melodious and sweet, yet when she hit the high note, her voice was strong and did not crack. I followed the sound and came to a white car. Just as I walked to it, a brown haired girl walked out of the car. She was beautiful, wearing a pink dress down to her knees. When she, saw me, I walked towards her and said, "Good afternoon. You are here for the party?" I knew she did not know me, but I didn't mind.

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

          "Um...who are you?" I asked the tall boy who just talked to me. I felt that he was totally handsome. He replied, "You will know soon." He asked if I was the one who was singing. I nervously mumbled a yes, afraid that he would criticize me. He nodded and said that that was his favorite song. I smiled and felt somewhat more relieved. I told him that I was Sungmin. We chatted happily while walking towards the house. When we walked in, all the girls stared at me. I suddenly felt nervous and quickly said bye to the boy. He smiled and walked towards a room.

          Heechul and Mom were also staring at me. "What?! Why is everyone staring at me?" "Never mind." Mom said. I shrugged and just stayed at a corner.

 

3Rd PERSON POV

 

          "Okay, everyone, good afternoon, I am Mrs. Cho. Today......." Mrs Cho took a mic and talked. ".......and this is  my son, Kyuhyun." All the girls screamed, "OPPA!!!! KYA!!!!!" Sungmin looked up to see why they were screaming their lungs out. To her shock, it was that boy she was talking to just now! She felt dizzy and felt darkness overcome her.

 

 

 

 

 

Note: I don't know the lyrics of Smile...I just picked it :/