Chptr 6: Sweet Revenge

SHINee Girl

 

It's 7:45 am...

I poured some more pancake batter into the pan and let it cook. Then I picked a plate with pancakes I already cooked earlier and placed it on the table.

"Here you go Unni. Eat well.", I told KyeongEun unni. I'm cooking her breakfast this time since she always does that for me. I woke up early to cook before she head to her office.

"Komawo. C'mmon, eat with me."

"I'll just finish cooking first. You better eat ahead, you don't wanna be late for work.", I smiled then check on the pancakes I'm cooking.

"Okay. So... Do you have any plans for today?", she asked me while taking her first bite.

"Uhm... Yes, I have. Remember the 'dating thing' that the boys planned? Today is the first day."

"Really? Don't you think you should be getting ready by now?"

I glanced at the wall clock, "It's still too early...and...", I let out a sigh.

Unni just looked at me. She knew there's something bothering me, so she's waiting for me to open up.

"Uhm..Unni..It's just normal not to have a bias, right?", I asked.

"Well, of course. Even though I used to have a bias before, I believe seeing the members equally is normal."

"Then, why don't they just let me have no bias? Unni, you know I wanted to be fair.", I sighed again.

"So that's what bothering you?", she chuckled, "Based on what I see, the boys just wanted to get your attention. You shouldn't take it seriously. Actually I find it cute.", she chuckled once again.

"But I'm feeling pressured. They want me to choose and it's very hard. I can't afford to disagree on their dating plan because I can see their pleased with it. If I choose one, I know I would disappoint the others, but if I won't give any answer, they might not like their efforts to be just wasted.", I let it all out to unni, even though I accepted their deal, I can't help nut to worry on giving the results.

"Calm down. The boys are just having fun, trust me. You haven't even started yet. Just enjoy the whole dating experience and let yourself decide when it ends. It would be a long run, you don't know what might and might not happen.", she gave very meaningful smile. But somehow, her words calmed me a bit.

Unni stood up, "Done eating. I better prepare now."

I just nodded, then went back to cooking. When I already finished and was about to eat, the doorbell rang. I looked at the wall clock to check the time.

'It's just almost 8 am. Who could be this early visitor?'

When the doorbell rang again, I stood up to check who was it. I thought maybe it was Unni's boyfriend. He's driving her to the office.

 When I opened the door, I was wrong. Instead of seeing unni's boyfriend, I saw a cute man standing in front of me, brightly smiling at me.

"Hi!", it was Onew oppa. He greeted me cheerfully.

"Hello. Good morning.", I also smiled at him and open the door wider for him to come in.

When he stepped in, Unni came out from her room at the same time, carrying all her stuffs. It was quite a lot.

"Who's th-- Oh Onew. Good Morning. You're Jaei's date today, right?", her eyes brightened when she saw Onew.

"Good Morning noona. Yes, I am. Going to office now?", he asked. As usual, talking with all smile.

"Yeah. I should be going now.", when unni tried to walk, some of her stuffs fell because she can't carry it well.

Onew immediately picked them all up and took unni's load. He carried it for her. "To your car?", he asked.

Unni nodded and led the way out. Onew and I followed.
I watch him as he place the stuffs inside the car. He's indeed, a gentleman. This is why unni is trusting them and letting them take care of me. He supports them well.

"Thanks Onew. I'll go now. Take care of my baby girl, okay?", unni said while getting into her car.

"Of course I will, she's also our baby girl.", Onew glanced at me, and winked. I just can;t help myself but to blush.

"Enjoy your day!", then unni's car went away.

Onew and I went back inside the house. When we finally got in, i remembered to ask him.
"Don't you think you're too early?", raising one of my eyebrows cutely.

"Uhm, no? I told you I'll be here on morning."

"Yeah but I don't know that you mean EARLY in the morning. I haven't even taken a bath yet.", I pouted.

He just ruffled my hair and smiled. "Okay. Actually I really went early so we could eat breakfast together. Let's eat out? What do you want to eat.?"

"I have a better idea. How about some pancakes.?", I smiled then pushed him to the kitchen. What will I do with all the pancakes I cooked?

We started eating. Onew always like eating anything I cook, so I guess my pancakes are a better idea than dining out.
I'm just staring at Onew. He's happily eating. Then I remembered my worries earlier. Can I afford to disappoint such a cheerful person like this man?

"What's wrong?", he asked when he noticed me staring.

"Can I ask you something?" , he nodded then I continued, "Do you believe that I don't have a bias?"

"Of course. That's why where making you have one."

I sighed. His face softened. He put down his fork and rest his arms on the table.

"Ok, tell me.", I can see his ready to listen.

"I feel pressured. What if I just all disappoint you at the end? Or maybe disappoint someone if I ended up choosing one?"

For seconds, he didn't answered. Instead, he brushed my hair to the side and he gave me a smile.
"You don't have to be pressured. That's the last thing we would want you to feel. Actually, for me, I wasn't doing this to earn a chance of being your bias. I'm doing this for a bonding time with you. And believe me, the others has the same reason. But of course, being your bias would be good. So you better just enjoy this whole thing. Okay?", again he ended with a smile.

Right now, I can't see the bubbly, childish Onew that I always see. The one talking to me right now is a matured, understanding, grown-up gentleman. hearing his words, my worries seemed to go away. 

I smiled, "Okay, no pressure. So where are we going now?"

 He finished his last bite. "Just see. So.. Let's go?."

"Can't I clean myself first. I don't want to go out wearing these pajamas."

Onew chuckled. "Okay. I'll wait. Take your time."

I stood up and walked out. When suddenly Onew called me back.
I looked back. "What?"

"Do you think animals are cute?", he asked sheepishly

I wondered for a few seconds. Why ask that out of the blue.
"Of course they are.", then i smiled

"Great."
-----------------

 Onew stopped the car and we get off. I looked around. It was a park but a bit in a closed area with fence and glass windows. There were animal decorations outside but the place seemed to be small for a zoo. I tried reading the signboard, but unfortunately, it is out of my korean vocabulary.
'I should study korean words more.' , I gave up guessing where were we so I decided to ask Onew.

"What's this place?"

"Something kinda like a zoo. But no wild animals, just the cute ones.", Onew wrapped one of his arm on my shoulder then we walked to the entrance.

'So this is why he's asking me if animals are cute.'. The boys know that I have weakness on anything cute. Maybe that's why he brought me here.

When we went inside, I saw small glass cages for the animals, different small animals. We walked   closer to a cage and saw a very cute hamster. If not because of the railings surrounding the glass cage I could have grabbed and cuddle it. Onew talked to the crew on the side and asked if we could touch the animals. Luckily, we could. The crew opened the small gate so we could come closer. Onew and I both enjoyed touching the hamster

We went to the other animals as well. There were cute cats, puppies, monkeys, birds, hedgehogs and more. When suddenly a certain glass cage caught my attention. I grabbed Onew's hand and pulled him.

It was a bunny! Cute little rabbits hopping inside their cage.

"Where's the crew?", I asked to Onew because I really wanted to cuddle those rabbits.

He looked around but the crew seemed to be away from his station so we just waited. I leaned forward to take a better look to the bunnies. Onew just leaned to the railing and rested his arms along it, happily watching me.

Then I remembered something. I grinned and look at Onew.

"Why?", he seemed to be puzzled on why am I looking at him.

I projected my cutest eye smile. "You know, you look like one.", pointing at the rabbits.

He wondered for seconds, then laughed. "You even know that?"

He was referring to the nickname his fans gave him. 'Ttoki'(rabbit). It was because of his cute rabbit-like teeth, and he's squishy features.
"Told you, I'm a fan.", I leaned my face closer and whispered, "OnTtoki."

"Really, huh?", he chuckled and as his response to me for teasing him, he moved his face closer to my face, very few inches away. "How did I look like one?", he's grinning.

I can't move. I'm sure my cheeks are turning pink right now. It was the first time I saw him this close, as in just a few inches. You heard him chuckling while still having his face near you.
It took some moments before you could finally calm down and react. 'Oh. So is this his revenge for teasing him?'.
I got an idea. I won't let him make me melt on his revenge. I grinned also, and brought my hands to his face. 
"You looked like a rabbit because of this...", I pinched his nose sweetly, not minding the very short distance of our faces.
"..and this..." i touch his eyes.
"..and this...", I pointed at his lips.
"....and this...",lastly I gently pinched his cheeks. Followed by my signature eye smile.

I can see his facial expression slowly turned from grinning to shocked, or more likely, stoned. Sweet revenge. He's now blushing. I pulled away and burst into laughter.

"So cute.", i said in between my laugh.

"Making fun of me, huh? Just wait and see.", he raised an eyebrow.

 

We did a lot of things after cuddling those cute animals. Lastly, we went to a photobooth and decided to take some remembrance.
He drove me home after dinner.

"Thanks for the day. Goodnight OnTtoki.", I again, then laughed.

He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "OnTtoki, huh?" he mumbled. He held your chin lightly with one hand and the other hand tucked inside the pocket of his jacket.
"Done teasing?", he leaned forward, still holding you chin, bringing your face closer again.

You could feel your cheeks starting to heat up again. You ran out of ideas for fight back.
"U-Uhm, S-sorry? ...n-no more t-teasing...", you stuttered. All you can do is give a your cutest puppy eyes to ask for his forgiveness.

He chuckled. "Forgiven.", he stood straight and let go of your chin. But he stepped closer and hugged you. "I told you, just enjoy everything. As much as I enjoyed.", he said softly to your ear.

Even he can't see, 'cause he's hugging you, you smiled. Smile that would show how much you enjoyed your day with Onew.

He finally pulled away and said goodnight, then went back to his car. You wondered, 'He's a bit different this day. No trace of a childish-leader for today. Just a manly yet  cutely squishy Onew.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weeeh! I updated 2 chapters in 2 consecutive days. Very happy for myself *taps my own shoulder*.
By the way, I should have made this chapter for Jonghyun. He's at the hospital right now because of his car accident. :< Get well soon oppa. :* 

Hope you guys enjoyed. I think the start was a bit lame. Oh well,

READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE <3