Chptr 12: The REAL Result + Surprise

SHINee Girl

 

"Okay. Listen very carefully. I thought of this the whole night. Making this decision is very crucial. Please take my words lightly, okay?", i said. They just nodded like good kids.

Their eyes are sparkling with hope at the same time, with worry.

"I picked...... ", i hung my sentence. They're coming closer and closer, almost not breathing.

"....I picked....all of you.", at last I said it.

Their jaws and shoulders dropped, staring blankly at me. They stayed quiet for a while, maybe waiting for my words to sink in to their system. When they finally got it, their body slumped onto the floor and on the sofa. I almost laughed seeing how they reacted to my answer.

"Are you serious? You didn't pick anyone?", Key looked up to me from laying on the couch.

"I DID pick. I said picked all of you.", I defended

"But where's the concept of bias there if you picked all of us?", Jonghyun said. He's face is in extreme depression.

"There is. You are all my bias among other k-pop idols. If I were asked who's my bias, then I'll say... OnewTaeminJonghyunMinho and Key.", I widely smile at them.

They all let out a very deep sigh.
"Okay, okay, okay. This bias thing is over. No one will bring this bias topic again, understand?", Onew said after fixing himself.

"Finally! Someone already understand what I want. Thanks Onew Oppa.", I clinged at Onew's arm and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Sorry oppas. You're efforts aren't returned enough. It's just really too hard for me to choose.", I said.

They all seated properly from slumping on the sofas. They all gave me a soothing smile.
"Nothing to be sorry about. No efforts have been wasted. We got the chance to bond with you more, so it's all worth it.", Minho answered.

"Peace, oppas? No more bias, alright?", I opened my arms wide, motioning a hug. In the lead of Jonghyun, they all went to me for a nice group hug.

----

*Gom se mariga han chibe isseoappa gomeomma gomaegi gom* (three little bears)

"Yoboseyo?", you said on the other line after you picked up the phone.

"O, yeoja. It's Onew oppa. Got all set? We're on our way now."

"Yeah. All set. Where are we really going?"

"It's a surprise. Wait for us, we're almost there."
"WAIT FOR US YEOJA!", you heard the other members yell on the background.

"Ne. I'll wait. Bye.", then you ended the call.

Earlier, they called you and told you to get dressed because you're going somewhere but they wouldn't tell you where. They said it's a surprise.

'What's new? They always have surprises.' , you thought.

After about 15 minutes, you heard the doorbell. You grabbed your bag and ran to the door.

"Let's go?", asked Minho. He is waiting for you at the door together with Taemin. You nodded and he held your hand until you reach the car.

"Oppa, can't you tell me where are we going now?", these is the 100th time you asked them to tell you where are you going.

You're driving for almost an hour but still, you don't know where are you heading.
The boys shook their head and smiled. Still the same answer as the first time you asked.

You looked around the van and noticed something at the back seat. After taking a better look at it, it was a gift. A big box wrapped in a colorful birthday gift wrapper.

"Birthday? Who's birthday is it.", You asked again. This time you asked directly to Jonghyun because you know he won't refuse to answer if you talked to him directly.

"You'll find out soon. Don't be so impatient. It's a surprise.", he smiled at you and pinched the tip of your nose.

Before you could react, the car already stopped at an apartment building. You looked around to at least know where you are, but you're completely clueless. You've never been here before.

"We're here. Let's go Miss Impatient.", Key opened the van door and held your hand as you get off.

"Miss Impatient, huh? Who do you think woke me up so early in the morning just for something that could be answered if only they waited a bit more hours.", You pouted.

"You brought it up again.", Key just laughed and led you to the apartment entrance.

You rode the elevator up until you reached the right floor. You're walking towards a certain apartment door. Taemin excitedly pressed the doorbell. Actually, everyone looks really excited.

When the door opened, it revealed a middle aged woman. She smiled as soon as she saw the guys.

"Annyeonghaseyo ajumma.", the boys greeted in chorus and bowed down.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo. You came.", then finally the ajumma noticed you, "Oh, who's this pretty lady here?", she said and smiled.

"Oh ajumma. This is our friend. We brought her with us so she could meet.......the celebrant.", Onew smiled at you. You thought Onew would already say who are you going meet, but changed the words.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jaei. Nice to meet you ajumma.", you greeted and bowed politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Come in so you could meet the 'celebrant'.", she got that shinee wanted to surprise you on who the celebrant is so she also intended not to say the name.

You all went in and a boy started run towards the boys. You saw how the faces of them lightened up.

"YOOGEUNIE!!", they called in chorus. The boy ran to them and jumped to get a hug.

You were so surprised. The boys succeeded on their plan to surprise you. It was Yoogeun! Since the day you got closer to them, you already started asking about Yoogeun.
Actually, you first fell in love with Yoogeun, before you liked SHINee. He was the reason why you met SHINee. Maybe the guys, felt your strong love for Yoogeun as they always see you watch Hello Baby episodes again and again.

'He grew a lot now.', You did little mental calculations on how old Yoogeun is now. It's been two years since Hello Baby ended. So by now, he's now more likely 6 years old. But he's still the same sweet, adorable and overly cute Yoogeun.

"Yoogeunie, I'll introduce you to someone.", said Minho while carrying Yoogeun.

"This is Jaei noona. She is appa's very close friend. Say hi to her.",Minho said.

You smiled at Yoogeun. A very fond smile. He stared at you for seconds. While you're waiting for him to greet you, you felt very nervous. 

'What if he doesn't like me?', you thought.

After a few seconds, you felt a big relief when he finally smiled widely at you. Minho let him down so he could greet you properly.

"Annyeonghaseyo noona.", he bowed at you.

'Aigoo, so cute.', you felt the urge of squeezing and hugging him. You smiled at him and also bowed to greet him.
"Oh, Annyeong. I'm Jaei noona. Happy Birthday!"

Fortunately, everything went well between you and Yoogeun. You got close to each other even though you just met each other.
You would talk at each other like what he does to his appasYoogeun wasn't the shy-type boy that is hard to bond with. He already enjoyed seating beside you, hugging you, holding your hand and more. 

"Oh Yoogeun, I almost forgot. You're gift!", Taemin hand out the big box you saw in the van earlier and gave it to Yoogeun.

You were at the living room. Sitting on the floor while playing with each other.

"WoahKomawo appa.", he excitedly took the gift and opened it.

It was a Power Ranger set of toy. It's his favorite character. You can tell that Yoogeun is very happy based on the twinkle you can see in his eyes. You felt a little sadness that you didn't even know that you're going to Yoogeun's birthday and didn't even bought any gift for him.

Minho noticed you. "Why?"

"You should have told me we're going to a child's birthday. I should have bought him something.", You pouted.

He tap your cheeks lightly, "You're as cute as Yoogeun. Here.", he then held a smaller wrapped boc in front of me.

"What's this?", you asked

"Your gift for Yoogeun. We know you would feel upset if you can't give anything for his birthday. So we bought it for you."

You smiled. The surprise was perfectly planned by these guys. They know you so well that they know what to make you happy and what could make you upset.

After saying thank you to Minho, you took the gift and gave it to Yoogeun.

"Woah! Thanks noona!", he hugged you and kissed you on the cheek. You did the same to him.

"Yah YoogeunieAppas never did that so you can't, too.", Jonghyun pulled Yoogeun away from you but you scolded him. 

"YahOppa. What are you doing. So childish...", you puffed your cheeks and took Yoogeun back.

"Yoogeun, since we're your appas, do you want another eomma?", Taemin asked Yoogeun.

"Noona will be my another eomma?", Yoogeun said and looked at you. He seemed delighted to that idea. He hugged you again. 

"Too much skinship!". Jonghyun wailed again. The others glared at him

"Merong", you and Yoogeun both stuck out your tongue at Jonghyun.

After a while, Yoogeun asked you something.
"Do you like Shinee appas?", he asked

"Of course she does!", the boys answered for you. You just nodded to Yoogeun to consider their answer as your answer also.

"You like Onew appa?", he asked once again. You got shock on his question but before you could answer he followed it by more.

"You like Taeminnie appa?"
"How about Key appa?"
"Jonghyunie appa?"
"Minho appa?", he asked continuously. How could he ask this kinds of questions, he's just 6.

The boys giggled. You know you both have same ideas on your mind. It's somehow connected to the bias thing.

"If you're my eomma, then who would be my one true appa, for you?", he asked his final question which brought shock on you. Instead of reacting weirdly, ydecided to take things calmly.

"Then, who do you want it to be?", I asked him back.

He looked at his appas one by one. As expected, they are silently signaling Yoogeun to pick them. Yoogeun scanned them carefully and looked back at me.

"It's our secret, okay?", he said. You nodded and he brought his lips to your ears. He whispered something....

"Promise, I'll keep it from your appas.", I smiled at him and eyed at the boys who seemed to be eavesdropping just a while ago.

 

Shinee brought you back home at around 7pm. They walked you until you reached the doorsteps. They have been bugging you through out the whole drive about what Yoogeun told you.

"Before we go, can't you really tell us what did he told you?", Key asked for the 100th time.

"Okay. This is supposed to be a secret but since you won't stop asking. I'll tell it to you."

Their eyes lit up in happiness and all gathered closer to you.

"He said.... he preferred all of you to be his appas.", i announced.

They are all imaged of disappointment when they heard it. But they managed to cheer up and say goodbye.

"I guess we'll never really find out your bias. Goodnight.", Onew hugged you quickly.

"Goodnight", the others also said goodnight and gave you a quick hug. Then they all walked to the car.

But Jonghyun rushed back to you and whispered something.
"Tell Yoogeun that Jjong appa doesn't like to share his wife to other appas.", he told that to you, gave you another quick but tight hug.

"Go now. They're waiting for you", you told Jonghyun.

When they already went away, you already entered the house. You suddenly felt guilty on lying to them.
Yoogeun really said a particular name. You don't know why he said that name, but you just decided not to tell the boys. Besides, you promised Yoogeun that you would keep it as a secret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEHEYYYY!!! I made a DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY! weeeeeeeee!

I'm seriously very happy! :) There, Yoogeun is the cameo. Will he appear to other chapters? What could be the name he whispered to you? WHO IS IT?!?!?!

READ, COMMENT, VOTE, AND SUBSCRIBE <3

THANKS FOR READING.