Chptr 10: Last Date

SHINee Girl

 

"Believe me it's really fun, I wish you could go here Liz."

"I can see you're really having fun.", Liz said.
Liz is my bestfriend back home in California. We always talk to each other through online video chat so we could catch up to each other and to stay in touch with other like what we're doing now.

*ding dong*

Our conversation was interrupted when the doorbell rang.
"Hey Liz, wait a sec. I'll just check on the door.", I stood up and went to the door. When I opened it, I saw Minho standing outside.

"Good morning!", he cheerfully greeted and gave me a quick hug.

"Good morning.. Aren't you a bit early. It's just...", I glanced at the wall clock, "...10 o'clock. You said you'll come by 12 noon."

He closed the door himself and we both walked in. "I finished my schedules earlier so Manager Hyung let me off so I could go here.", he said.

We finally came to the living room and he noticed the opened laptop. 
"What are you doing?", he asked.

"Oh! Come here. You have to meet her!", I excitedly grab his arm and pulled him to the sofa. He just followed with a confused face.

"Hey gir--", I was cut offed by Liz's loud, long squeal from the speakers. She screamed as soon as we we sat on the sofa, visible to the camera. I closed my eyes tightly and covered my ears. 'I knew it. I should have readied my ears.'.
She's also a kpop fan and of course, she knew SHINee. I told her everything about my meeting with shinee. At first, she won't believe me but when I started showing some selcas with them and continuously sharing stories, she won't stop bugging me to let shinee at least say 'HI' to her.

"Oh my GODDDD! Is that really Minho? It's Minho, right?", she excitedly ask when her screaming finally went off.

I heard Minho chuckled. "Yes Liz, it's MinhoMinho, this is Liz, my bestfriend back home.", I introduced in english.

"Hi. I'm Choi Minho...", he looked at me and stretched his arms on my shoulders, "...Jaei's boyfriend.", he smirked after introducing himself in english. I just glared at him but still can't help to giggle.

"Oh My! Girl, he's already your boyfriend. The last time I asked you, they're just your friends.", Liz exaggeratedly said.

"He's my boy FRIEND, not boyfriend. I actually have five boy FRIENDS.", I giggled and looked at Minho. He pouted and mouthed, 'boy FRIEND, huh?'

"Uhh, so lucky! Anyway, I think you two have plans today so you better be going now. Let's talk some other time. And promise to let shinee greet me next time, okay?", Liz said.

"Yeah, we'll do something about that. I miss you sis! Take care, Bye", we ended the video chat and I shut the computer off.

"You're friend symbolizes a true shinee fangirl. The squeals and the screams.", Minho chuckled and laid back on the sofa to relax.

"Yes she is. She's like that every time. Actually not only towards shinee."

"You...", he turned to me, "How could you manage to be so calm when you met us. How about those fangirl squeals and everything."

I just smiled. 'Calm? If only you know how I am feeling when I met you. I feel like exploding.'
I stared at Minho who had his eyes closed while his head laying on the back rest of the sofa. He came here immediately after his schedule for our date.

"Tired, oppa?", I touched his forehead and let my hand slid down through his hair.

He just smiled and his face softened. I continue to caress his hair and forget because I know it can help him relax. After a while, he grabbed my hand and just held it tightly.

"You want to go somewhere?", he asked, already looking at me.

I shook my head. "Anywhere. Don't tell me you don't have date plans too?", I remembered my date with Key, totally no plan.

"Of course I have plans. Lots of plans", he stood up and pulled me, "So we better go now."

We ended up at a restaurant to eat our lunch first. As always, we're at a corner so no one could recognize who's this guy I am with.

"Hey guess what... I met Roo last week!", I excitedly told Minho.

"RooRoo... as in Jonghyun's dog?", he raised his eyebrow

"Yes! Jjong oppa let me meet her. Roo is so adorable, and she likes me. She likes to stay beside me more than Jjong opp--"

"Yah! How can you talk about other guy on our date", he cut offed.

I blinked innocently. I remembered Jonghyun who said the same thing on our date. 'What's up with these guys, being so possessive?'
"Uhm.. I'm not. I'm talking about Roo. And the last time I checked, Roo is a dog, and she's a girl."

I saw how Minho held his laughter but ended up giving in. He smiled on his defeat. Silence came after until Minho spoke, in a serious tone.
"Uhm Jaei. S-seriously, b-by any chance, Did the other members told you something... uhmm... you know..something weird.", he awkwardly stuttered, uncomfortable with his question.

I didn't get what was trying to ask. 'What SOMETHING WEIRD?'. I thought for a while, remembering if there were any weird words from the other oppas.
"Uhmm actually, you know you guys are weird at times. But everything was normal, nothing weirder.", I chuckled

I saw a relieved expression on his face, I don't exactly know why. But I remembered something.
"Oh! there's one. I remembered something."

He gasped and leaned forward. "What is it?"

"Jonghyun was trying to tell me something but he didn't finished it. Instead he just told me to wait."

"Wait for what?", I can see his dying of curiosity.

"I don't know. He didn't explained it so I just agreed to wait."

"What? You don't even know what he's talking about but you agreed?", his face crumpled.

"It's alright. I know it won't do anything that would harm me. Right?", I blinked at him innocently. I heard him sigh and pouted. He looks so cute even when he's grumpy.

"Acting cute~", I pinched his cheeks playfully. He blushed. Minho hates acting cutely. Maybe because he's so manly. It embarrass him the most, but he's unconsciously doing it often.

"Yah stop it. Hurry so we could proceed to the next place.",he said grumpily, but he failed because I heard him chuckled at the end.
---
After lunch Minho brought me to the place I've been wanting to go to even before I came to Korea.
ICE SKATING RINK! I don't know why but for me, there's something special about ice skating rinks on Korea. Even though it was my first time to skate and I don't really have no idea how to do it, I excitedly pulled Minho into the entrance.

"Excited much?", he smiled with amusement over the excitement he's witnessing. "Here, put this on first." he handed me a pair of skating shoes. He sat down on a bench beside me to put on his shoes too.

I just held my shoes while staring at Minho. He's putting his shoes on expertly and there's something that makes me enjoy watching him. He's so quick that he managed to finish in less than a minute, while me, I haven't even slid a single foot in. He even have his disguise worn already, a beanie and a nerdy glasses.

"Finished?" he came too me.

I shook my head and sloppily tried to put the shoes in a hurry.
Taking too much time, he knelt down in front of me and grabbed my hand from the shoe.
"Aigoo. Let me help.", he smiled exactly in front of my face and squeezed my hand gently before letting it go.

He gently and carefully held my foot and put it in the shoe. Expertly doing it, securing the lock, the belts so I would feel comfortable. I can't help to smile as I watch him. This is one of my 'Princess Time' courtesy of SHINee.

When he finished, out of extreme excitement, I pulled him near the rink. It was even hard to walk with the skated on, specially for a first timer, but I managed to run (sloppily) just to go inside the rink immediately. Before we enter, Minho pulled me back.

"You know how to skate, right?", he asked.

"No.", i answered immediately with a wide smile. No trace of worry nor fear. Just pure excitement.

"You can't? You are the one who almost carried me into the rink. You were so excited that I thought you perfectly knew how to skate.", Minho said confused but amazed.

"I was just excited. Actually this is my first time.", still with a big smile.

"First time? How can you get so excited, without even a single worry if it's your first time?"

"Because you're going to teach me, right? And besides, I know you won't let me hurt, so why would I worry. LET'S GO!". I'm dying of excitement so i pulled him into the rink already.

When I finally stepped on the ice, I almost tripped but Minho alertly held me. I just laughed on my clumsiness on ice.

"You almost fell down, still you're laughing?", he gave me an amused look.

"It's fun! Do you want me to just scream and squeal all the time? Cry 'oppa' all the time?"

He laughed and held both my hands so I can stand firmly. "Actually, I expected a girl, if i would bring her here and it's her first time, to do that."

"You prefer girls like that?", I smirked, "Oooooh oppa, I'm scared. AHHHHHHH.", I acted to be scared.

He laughed heartily and held both my cheeks and almost crumpled it. "Ahhh so cute."
But because he let go of my hand, I slipped again, but Minho held me again quickly.

 (MINHO LAUGHING HEARTILY)

I hung one arm at his neck and tried to stand stiffly, "Oppa teach me, okay? and don't ever ever ever let me fall."

He pulled me by the waist closer to him and whispered, "Trust me, I won't never ever ever ever let you fall down. I can't", his words are very gentle, enough for me to feel secured.

He taught me for about 30 minutes and fortunately, I can already glide slowly by myself. 'Good thing I'm a fast learner'. I gave congratulated myself mentally.
I was slowly gliding around the rink but someone, from behind, grabbed me on my waist. When I looked, Minho was happily gliding with me. He pulled me closer to him and started to glide faster.

I have no choice but to tightly hung an arm around his neck again or I would fall on my . 
"Oppaaaaaaa! Slow down!", now I can feel the fear of falling down. We're on full speed.

"Now you're doing it naturally.", he laughed. When we finally slowed down, "I told you I won't let you fall. I can't do that.", he whispered and held my hand. He never let go of my hands until we decided to go.

------
No one's POV

It's already dark but you both decided to went to a cafe. You stayed at the rooftop, opened for costumers but no one is there at that time. You're just leaning on the rails, having coffee and watching the busy streets of Seoul from above. 

Minho went silent for a while then spoke seriously, "Tell me, you really don't know what Jonghyun what Jonghyun told you to wait for?"

You shrugged, "No, I have no idea. He asked that out of the blue but he seemed serious."

'Could it be....?', Minho thought. 'Why do you have to be that innocent?', 

"Hey I thought you don't want to talk about other guys for now? What's with the asking?", you said.

He just chuckled, "How about me? If I'm going to ask you to wait, would you?", he looked straightly on your eyes.

You smiled awkwardly. 'What are these guys up too?'. I thought
"It depends...",  you looked at him and grinned, he raised as eyebrow, "Do aegyo then I'll agree to wait, whatever is it."

His eyes widened, of course, aegyo is a very hard task for him. But you feel like teasing him and insisting to do his aegyo.

"Hey, hey, hey. Do it. Oppa.", you playfully danced around him, teasing and insisting. You stopped beside him and leaned closer to him, "OPPA~", you started to work with your puppy eyes.

He stared at me and brought his face just inches away. "If I were you, I would stop that, if you want to sleep peacefully tonight.", he whispered.

He grinned when he noticed you froze on his threat. 
"Good girl.", he tapped your head lightly.

 'What could he do?'.You smiled mischievously. "But you still have to do the aegyo to make me wait on whatever was it." 

"I told you....", he grabbed you and placed you in front of him, trapping you in between his body and the rails. He placed his chin on top of your head and let it rest there. You stayed in that position until you're both relaxed and comfortable.

"Seriously, you guys are getting weirder and weirder.", you said but just received a chuckle from him as a response.

'The dating challenge is over.', you thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He said he doesn't like aegyo. FOR REAL?

Okay! The dating thing is OVER! 
AND THE RESULT? ^-^  STAY TUNED PLEEEEASE.

BTW, I'm learning to switch POVYEEEY!.  CONGRATULATE ME GUYS :))

READ, COMMENT, VOTE, SUBSCRIBE! <3