Two

Bus

 

“I never told you where I lived.”

 

Taemin raises an eyebrow at Minho because how in the world would Minho know where he lived unless Minho foll- Well that can’t be true. Choi Minho is not the kind of person that stalks people, people stalk him.

“You didn’t?” Minho answers. His face slowly forming an unreadable expression.

“I didn’t. So how did you know where to sent me?” Taemin walks closer towards Minho and his y motorcycle.

“I- I can read minds. Yes, I can read minds. That’s how I know where to sent you to.” What the did Minho just say to him? Because even though Taemin thinks having superpowers is cool, this is beyond weird.

“Even if you could read my mind, I don’t even know where I live.”

“I-I jus-Taemin you are getting too close.” Minho warns him suddenly when they are less than 20 cm away from each other.

“You still haven’t answered me.” Taemin feels nervous getting on Minho’s nerves like this but he honestly wanted an answer. He wanted to know how did Minho know where he lived, or more importantly why?

“Minho, your nose is bleeding. Are you okay?” Taemin panics suddenly when a trail of blood leaves his nose. Is Minho sick? God, is he dying? Did he cause Minho to die?

“Taemin, please don’t get any closer.” Minho wipes the blood a little. His face getting paler.

“But your nose-“ Taemin inches closer, taking a piece of tissue of his pocket and leaning in to wipe the blood.

And then

 

 

“What happened?” Minho wakes up. His head feels light and why does this place seem familiar? The blue curtains with lace and the slightly cracked window. No, no. He cannot be in-. Its just too mind boggling for him. He was in Taemin’s room. Even the scent of Taemin lingered on the pillow he- God. He was sleeping on Choi Taem- wait, Lee Taemin’s pillow. He couldn’t stop the giggles coming out of his mouth, his face getting very hot. He couldn’t help himself. He was shrieking so much he didn’t realise the object of his dreams already entered the room.  

“Minho.” he hears bells in his ears.

“Are you okay?” Taemin clearly panicking seeing the unusual, very happy Minho he has never seen before. In fact, no one has seen Minho smile before(he’s too cool for that), let alone giggling like school girl in her bed.

“You’re here?” Minho panics.

“This is my house. Of course I’m here.” that seemed logical.

“What happened?” Minho asks, trying to hide his face behind on the pillows. He’s trying to control his little inner fangirl so badly but what use could that be. Taemin has already seen him like this.

“You passed out. You don’t remember?” Taemin asks. Leaning in to check the temperature on Minho’s forehead.

“Please don’t get any closer.” Minho pleads, not demands actually.

“I just want to check your temperature. You were really hot just now.” Taemin says.

“You-you, touched me?” Minho nearly shrieks.

“How do you think you got up here? Wood fairies came by and carried you?”

“No.” Minho looks the other way. His face turning red.

“You still haven’t told me how you know where I lived.” Taemin asks.

“You really want to know?” Minho says after some time. After he manages to subside the heat all over his body.

“Yes.”

“I follow you around all the time.” Taemin tries to process that but that wasn’t his main concern.

“Why?” Taemin asks, his eyes getting all big and cute and Minho is at the brink of it again.

“Please, don’t make me say it.” Minho pleads. He's going to turn into creep with freaking Cheshire smile if he ever admits liking Taemin.

“Fine, then don’t tell me.” Taemin says, sounding mad though he really wasn’t all too mad. Its just that he never gets mad and Minho acting all weird like this in his room was getting on his nerves a little. Sure he loved the fact that the older, very handsome boy was in his bed but this seemed a little disturbing for him.

Taemin chooses to walk out of the room, to leave Minho until he gets better. He seems a little out of it now.

“Are you mad at me?” Taemin could hear Minho’s voice cracking from the back and when he turns, he could see tears coming out.

“Yah, why are you crying?”

“Because you’re mad at me. That’s why.” Minho wipes the few drops off his face.

“Why would you cry if I’m mad at you?” Taemin puzzles. He never imagined, the statuesque Choi Minho who seems so calm and y display so many (girly) emotions today. He never in a million years have imagined he would see his crush cry, let alone cry because he was mad at him.

“Because I really, really like you and I would practically burn in a pit of blazing red fire if you’re mad at me.”

“I-you like me?” Taemin struggles.

“Yes. Can I go now?” Because Minho feels he’s going to fly to Neverland if he stays any longer. This was by far the most embarrassing moment he has ever gone through.

“No.” Taemin helds the boy’s hand.  Minho’s hands were slowly getting cold.

“If you have been following me then you must know that I like you too.” Taemin says without a hitch. He felt the need to be the calm one seeing Minho all fidgety like this.

“You like to write my name on parts of you.” Minho manages to say.

"I tend to do that."

"I think its really cute." as well as everything about you.

“Why do you like me?” Taemin asks because he feels its weird for someone as perfect as Minho(except for the fact he looks like the Joker from Batman when he’s laughing like just now while rolling in  his bed).

“Because I can see you and no one else.”

Listening to that declaration coming out of Minho’s mouth, Taemin couldn’t help but lean in, wanting to kiss the elder boy but

“You have to know this.If you kiss me,I might pass out again .” Minho warns.

“Oh, then can I continue kissing you while you pass out later?”

 

 

 

 

Author's note: this is so screwed up on so many levels.p/s: check out 'parts' and 'shoes'. they are my new, long chaptered babies.