Before and One

Bus

Choi Minho is a typical bad in school. No, he doesn’t beat people up or anything remotely close. Its just this aura that exudes out of him. This undeniably y-any-one-would-suffocate-to-be-near-with aura. Those deep, brown globes and his high cheek bones. His long, firm legs moving in way that it would seem like he was gliding on water.

Choi Minho made sure that every one in the school knew who he was without doing a single thing other than sitting like a freaking Greek god.

However no one ever suspected that the Choi Minho has a very soft spot towards cute, fluffy blonde boys. He will ultimately turn into a giddy fangirl with a bleeding nose every time he sees something cute. A secret no one other than his long time bestfriend Jonghyun knows.

 

The first time he meets his fluffy, cute blonde boy was when the bundle of gold fell down and he helped him up. Minho could hardly contain himself that day when Taemin seemed so embarrassed and mumbled a soft thank you. Minho could hardly maintain his statuesque face. He wanted so badly to jump up and down and giggle in happiness. Minho could slowly feel his face getting hot. So much so he couldn’t say anything back and walked away. Walked away to the little boy’s room and giggling like a little girl who just saw her favourite idol. When he finally contained himself, he looked into the mirror, adjusted his black jacket and walked out with the masculine image he so desperately wanted to maintain. He worked so hard to look like this, how could a single very cute blonde boy turned him into something no one expected.

 

The next time he spots Taemin was when the boy was walking with Key, a boy his bestfriend was head over heels for. Taemin was laughing with Key. The sounds coming out of his mouth were so pretty. And Taemin was wearing a big Mickey Mouse jacket and Minho oh so desperately wants to wrap his arms around that boy. He wants to hug Taemin . He wants to keep the boy in his pocket. Minho could slowly feel himself turning into a giggling mess again. He wasn’t going to. He cannot risk anyone knowing his little secret. He walked slowly to the back of the school. Composing himself to not jump in joy right then and there. Once he reached the place no one was around, he let himself go and started to fangirl. Hardcore.

 

 

After that, Minho turned into a mess. A big, big mess. He was obsessed with the young blonde. He couldn’t stop his eyes from wandering and searching for the object of his affections. Soon, school hours wasn’t enough, he had to see the boy after school too.He started to follow the boy. He knew he shouldn’t but he couldn’t help himself. He wanted to know how the boy ate. What kind of place did he live in. Or more importantly did he have a boyfriend?

Minho then notices that Taemin has this habit of doodling things onto parts of his body. Random things like a cluster of stars, or the definition of immunity or the cross-section of a human heart or a rainbow or more, and utmost importantly his very name. The day Choi Minho spotted that Taemin wrote Minho at the base of his wrist, was the day Minho practically turned to a puddle of jelly. So much so he couldn’t look up without turning red. So much so he couldn’t speak at all without making fits. That was the day Jonghyun found about Minho liking Taemin.

 

 

One day, while Minho was getting ready to go home (but stalk Taemin first) , he overheard a conversation Jonghyun and Key was making. Something about their bus breaking down. And then

“Hey Minho.”

“Yeah?”

“Can you take Taemin home?” that bastard knew what Minho would turn into the moment Taemin was anywhere near him. And yet. But Minho couldn’t say no. Then , Taemin would hate him. Then, Taemin wouldn’t doodle his name anymore on parts of his body. Right now, his name was at Taemin’s ankle. His little, cute tiny ankle that Minho wants to take a bite of. God. he has to stop obsessing over Choi-freaking-Taemin. Wait, did he just change Taemin’s first name? This has got to stop. He cannot keep- but Choi Taemin does sound very nice-

Minho. Choi ing Minho. Keep yourself together. You are going to ruin this.

“Sure.” of course ing yes.

Oh my God. Oh my God. Taemin is holding on to my shoulder. Ah. Ah. What should I do? What should I do? I cannot keep it in.

Half way home, Minho had to stop somewhere. He swore they would get into an accident if he heard anymore Taemin’s soft breathing right below his ear.

“What are you buying?” His voice is so silky.

“Things.” Minho desperately tried to keep himself together. Taemin was so near him. Talking to him.

“Are you going to cook for someone?”

“Myself.” Minho tried to make his words clear.

“You live alone?

“Yes.” Please, I cannot think with you being so adorably close to me.

“Where are your parents? I mean why do you live alone?”

“My parents work overseas.” Oh, Taemin looks so pretty with his head tilted like that.

“Are you making pancakes?”

“Yes.” Waffles actually but I can’t speak more than a syllable anymore with you here.

“You don’t talk much do you?"

“Yes.” I can’t talk much with you. I might end up saying something stupid.

“But why don’t you talk? You have such a nice voic-“

Did Taemin just say he had nice voice? Minho couldn’t concentrate on what he was buying.

“Purple? Really?” What purple? What the did he just grab?

“I like purple.” Came out in a rush.

“ But its so not you.”

“What did you have in mind?” Was the longest sentence he’s ever said to the blonde. Minho was rather proud of himself of being able to speak.

He was staring at Taemin. How could he not?

 

 

 

Minho felt  he rode the bike too fast because they ended up in front of Taemin’s house too soon.

He could feel his heart breaking when Taemin got down the bike and passing the helmet to him. The very helmet Minho bought specially for the blonde. He didn’t know why but one day he was walking into store and ended buying the cutest helmet he could find for Taemin even though at the moment he never would have thought Taemin would ever wear it.

“Bye.” Minho said. Its not like he was really going to leave. Maybe ride one around before waiting in front of Taemin’s house like everyday. Of course, he hides a little behind the big trees. He couldn’t risk Taemin seeing him.

“Bye.” the golden voice was heard.

“Minho.” Minho turned around to look at the object of his affections.

“Yes?” Minho heard himself say.

“I never told you where I lived.”

.

 

 

 

Author's note: Because most of you wanted a prequel and sequel, I have decided this will turn into a three shot. The next part will the ending. Maybe it'll be up tomorrow or when I have time to write. p/s: you guys know i love all you very much right?